Newly Renovated Lake House with Upscale Amenities~Recreational
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lakemore condo description
Located on Springfield Lake, this breathtaking lakefront 2 story condominium is surrounded by the extraordinary beauty and serenity of nature…Breathtaking sunsets await you. Experience the lifestyle of Lakefront living….your home away from home.
Offering the best of both worlds, with a perfect balance of traquility and adventure. For the active people enjoying water sports on the lake to those whose idea of water sports is putting up their feet and enjoying a beautiful sunset.
This newly renovated, fully furnished lakefront home is equipped with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, half bath, laundry room, family room, dining room, kitchen, garage, and sun deck. Décor is neutral, crisp and stylish.
This residence does NOT allow any pets or smoking. Please be aware of this before contacting us. It is a smoke free and pet free condo.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- • Private Dock for docking your boat or Jet Ski. • Master bedroom & bathroom with walk in shower and closet. Flat screen TV/DVD/Cable in master bedroom. • Flat screen TV/DVD/Cable in family room. • Kitchen Includes-New Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave), granite countertops, island with seating, coffee pot, toaster, dishes, pans, blender, hand mixer, kitchen utensils, and silverware. • Linens and towels are included....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Centrally located on Springfield Lake in the Akron area…3 minutes from the highway/expressway. Minutes from dining & shopping. Home has a private dock for docking your boat/jet skis. June through August there is live entertainment by the water every Friday night. 4.5 miles from Firestone Country Club (PGA tournament) 16.5 miles from Pro Football • Hall of Fame (HOF) • 5 minutes from Downtown Akron * 15 minutes from Canton * 45 minutes from Cleveland....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a wonderful stay! It was just like the pictures. The owner was a joy to work with , very professional and accomodating. The house was full of guests and everyone commented how beautiful it was. It more than met our needs. We will be staying again and recommending to others. They are planning to add another unit. When we return, we plan to rent both of them.
- Guest charlie b.
- Date of stay 03/09/12
- Review Submitted 03/20/12
CARLISLE/MOLLICA FAMILY CELEBRATION
CARLISLE/MOLLICA FAMILY CELEBRATION
WE RENTED THIS CONDO FOR A WEEK, SEPTEMBER, 2010. THE CONDO IS VERY, VERY CLEAN AND THE LOCATION CERTAINLY FIT OUR NEEDS. THE OWNERS ARE HANDS ON, AND AIM TO MAKE YOUR VISIT COMFORTABLE. THEY EVEN PROVIDED THE BREAD TO FEED THE DUCKS! WOULD WE STAY IN THE CONDO AGAIN? ABSOLUTELY!
- Guest CATHY/DONNA/ERIN (Sparks, Nevada USA)
- Date of stay 09/02/10
- Review Submitted 09/23/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
What a great week!!!
What a great week!!!
This place is tops.!! The landlords have a great eye for style and are pleasant and accomodating. We had three small families stay for a week. We all concurred it was the best week in Akron any of us had spent. (And we've all spent many weeks in Akron). The condo is extremely clean and modern. The yard, deck and dock were used all week long. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes and utensils. The owners are available and catered to our every question. The only regret is that we didn't stay longer. Can't say enough good things. This is the first time we have ever used Home Away or any similar service. Based on this experience we intend to start checking out available places when we travel other places before making hotel reservations.
- Guest Donna (Neligh, Nebraska)
- Date of stay 07/16/10
- Review Submitted 08/03/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
$275.00 - $275.00 per weekday night $300.00 - $300.00 per weekend night $900.00 - $900.00 per weekend $900.00 - $1250.00 per week $2000.00 - $3500.00 per month $50.00 - 50.00 Cleaning. 0.00 - 0.00 Tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Exterior Front View
Powder Room (Half Bath)
Exterior View and large Deck
Upstairs full bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, March 08, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.