Best Del Mar Ocean View, Walk to Beach/Food, Single Level,Private,Spa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cardiff by the Sea house description
Breathtaking 300° Panoramic Views, Views, Views! - Del Mar, California - Stay in a $3+ Million home. Walk to Beach & Restaurants.
This is a premier San Diego / Del Mar property. It books up quickly so please do not wait. People love staying here with 10 reviews giving it a 5-star VRBO rating! - please read the client reviews (see a recent review below). One of our renters said: 'The amenities provided by the owners made us feel like welcome guests instead of renters.' Another said: 'Amazing house! The house is very beautiful and relaxing. Breath-taking ocean view. Walk to the beach. And the owners are very nice and helpful. Will surely recommend this beach house!' Yet another said: 'Great Del Mar house and location. Fantastic view. Took our family and had a great time.'
One of the most magnificent views in San Diego – spectacular ever-changing white-water ocean, lagoon, state park reserve, & sunset views!
One of a Kind! Very private. Predominately single level. Free High Speed Wi-Fi Internet, Completely Furnished - everything you need for vacation and beach. Walk to Torrey Pines Beach & restaurants - minutes to beach (free beach parking pass) and Del Mar village & racetrack. Open & airy with lots of large 12' high glass windows. Enjoy easy relaxing & quiet vacation yet freeway-close for San Diego’s famous site seeing and restaurants. Surrounded by nature nestled among mature Torrey Pine trees next to Torrey Pines State Reserve. Enjoy amazing Del Mar ocean sunsets!
Spacious 4BR custom one-of-a-kind private, quiet, peaceful, warm and inviting home encompassing 3,372 square feet of living space.
The combination of having the primary living area on a single level, a wonderful open floor plan and large great room with vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling view windows, and a low maintenance yard enables the luxury of a simpler life of elegant living. Live in privacy with relaxing sea breezes surrounded by nature nestled among mature Torrey Pine trees next to Torrey Pines State Reserve. The private master bedroom suite with walk-in closet features white-water ocean and state park views from your bed! The secluded office/BR also has a panoramic white-water ocean view.
Enjoy Del Mar Terrace legendary indoor-outdoor living with 800+ square feet of spacious ocean view decks and an entertaining & dining area off the kitchen with 6-person jacuzzi spa and BBQ. Upgrades throughout include new granite counter tops and modern stainless-steel appliances and fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Other features include large kitchen for entertaining, oak hardwood and tile flooring, home-wide music system, two cozy wood-burning fireplaces, hi-def flat screen cable TV with HBO & Showtime, central vacuum, two-car garage with extra courtyard parking, and privacy from neighbors.
Easy I-5 freeway access makes this home convenient to shopping, movies, and enjoying San Diego, La Jolla, and Orange County (Disneyland).
Located in famous Del Mar, a beach community twenty miles north of the city of San Diego, home of the world famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, art and anthropology museums, Padres baseball, and amazingly diverse upscale dining and shopping. It is also only a short drive to Disneyland and Mexico.
Come live your California dream!
Here is our latest renter review: 'My parents and aunt/uncle from the midwest rented this property for 4 weeks and could not have been happier. Staying in the house was nothing but a delight for them and they could not stop talking about how wonderful the surrounding area was as well. I got a chance to visit them at the house and could not believe how awesome it was myself. Such a nice, quiet, well maintained property with a gorgeous ocean view for sunsets really made their visit picture perfect. The owners of the property were extremely helpful and kind regarding the booking of the property and were available to answer any questions we had. It was a PERFECT experience and is an extremely beautiful home. Also, the proximity to Torrey Pines, downtown San Diego, and a host of other areas/things to do/restaurants make this house even more worthwhile. I cannot think of one negative thing to say about the overall experience in any regard. They had the best vacation and choosing this house was a very, very big part of that.'
Keywords: vacation house, beach rental, del mar rental, del mar vacation rental, del mar beach rental, ocean view, vacation rental, vacation home, san diego, furnished rental, summer rental, walk to beach, private, la jolla, solana beach, del mar racetrack
- 3372 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 12:
- Covered Parking:
- Towels Provided:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- $3Million+ Del Mar home (people love staying here - please see the client reviews), Walk to beach & 6 restaurants, 6-person spa, free beach parking pass, Amazing white-water, lagoon, & State Park views, private, quiet, mostly single level, over 800' decks with furniture & BBQ, beach chairs & umbrellas, High speed wireless Internet, complete home use and area guide, dual control sleep comfort king bed, 52' hi def TV with HBO & Showtime, universal gym, Keurig coffee maker, San Diego guidebooks & book library, hiking trails, restaurant delivery, beautiful views from all rooms, 16' vaulted ceilings, light & airy, close to I-5 & 56 freeways giving easy access to Seaworld, LagoLand, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, shopping, golf, tennis, Del Mar Village & Racetrack, movie theaters, everything great of San Diego, and 1 hour drive to Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm. Come live your California dream!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Music Library:
- Broadband Access:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- We believe San Diego is the best city in the world – OK, we are a bit prejudiced. San Diego is home of the world famous San Diego Zoo (it is wonderful), Sea World, art and anthropology museums in Balboa Park, Padres baseball, amazingly diverse dining and shopping, and much more. Our community: City of Del Mar & Del Mar Beach - Wonderful village of shops and restaurants. Beautiful beach. The ‘Old Town Trolley’, a hop on / hop off bus-like vehicle, goes to many of San Diego's attractions where you can get on and off and visit a number of fun places (i.e. Hotel Del Coronado, downtown Gaslamp Quarter, Embarcadero (Star of India & Midway Museum), Balboa Park, & Old Town). It is fun just to ride it because the drivers give a fun history of San Diego. We have guidebooks and maps for San Diego. Make use of the easy I-5 freeway access to visit San Diego’s downtown Gaslamp district, La Jolla, Orange County (Disneyland & Knott’s Berry Farm), and Mexico. As far as eating, San Diego is a complete yum! We do fish, Mexican, and Asian well here and have every kind of food you can think of. Try fish tacos. Torrey Pines Beach and State Reserve - Outstanding! Use our free parking pass (regular cost $15/day) for one car and park at one of the two parking lots at the beach below our house and explore the beach and State Park. The trails up in Torrey Pines State Park are wonderful. We especially like “Guy Fleming” trail....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Discounted Monthly & Longer term rental rates (perfect for the summer!) - please inquire
Base rate - $3,990/week
Summer (5/18 - 9/1) & Holiday Seasons - $4,990/week
Rental includes all Taxes, Utilities, Wi-Fi Internet, Free beach parking pass, Cable TV w/ HBO & Showtime movies, BBQ, 6-person spa, fully furnished & stocked, everything you need for beach & vacation, & guide for home & attractions.
Deposit of half due for booking. Other half due 30 days in advance of arrival. Check, credit card (3% fee added), or bank transfer. Thanks
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee of $250. All taxes included.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Beach: Beautiful Torrey Pines Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several at 0.3 Miles
About the owner: Owner is former Economics professor and travel TV host/speaker/author of 'Plan Your Escape™'. Rented home and traveled the world for 2 years - have visited 100 countries. Former business owner in San Diego, chair of local planning board, and candidate for Congress. See more about us on our travel blog: www.UnhookNow.com
Why the Owner Chose Cardiff by the Sea:
Located in world-famous Del Mar with amazing views, this is one of the premier homes in San Diego. People love staying here - please read the client reviews. We go out of our way to make our renters' stay enjoyable and provide everything needed for a wonderful San Diego and beach vacation. We lived here for 26 years and LOVED it. Renting to share with others this beautiful home and to help finance our world travel adventures.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
$3M+ home. Predominately single level. Ocean and sunsets views are breathtaking from almost all the home - living room, kitchen, dining room, family room, and Master bedroom! Located next to Torrey Pines California State Park. Walk to beach and restaurants - also free beach parking pass. Fully furnished and stocked. Quiet and private. 6-person Spa, BBQ, Cable TV with HBO & Showtime
- Primary: 8583361005
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Full 1-mile white-water ocean & sunset view - Breathtaking! Ocean breezes!
Large deck - ocean, lagoon, & Torrey Pines State Park. Just sit and enjoy!
Elegant grand entry, dining, kitchen, back deck, & ocean views!
Great room, fireplace, hiking trails & Torrey Pines Park view. Walk to Beach.
Dining room w/amazing ocean view -coffee in morning & watch the sunset, sits 12
MasterBR-King sleep comfort adjustable bed, walk-in closet, ocean view from bed!
Amazing sunsets from most of home and decks. Romantic end of the day.
Partial view to Torrey Pines State Park. See whales, etc.
Walk to Torrey Pines Beach or use Free park
Hike Torrey Pines State Park with Free parking pass
Breathtaking evening sunsets from most of home and decks - a glass of wine?
Grand entry & living room. 16' vaulted cedar ceilings. 3372 sq ft mostly 1 level
Great room w/ ocean views, decks - light & airy surrounded by Torrey Pines trees
Large kitchen - fully stocked, dining room, deck, ocean views. Deluxe coffee.
Back patio furniture, 8-person spa, views to ocean &cliffs. Enjoy outdoor living
Private Master Bathroom area with large romantic tub with view.
Stunning view -watch ever-changing Mother Nature from most of home Must come see
Owner for 27 years. Please call with questions (858) 336-1005 Thanks, Pat Dunlap
Wonderful scenic walks along Torrey Pines beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.