Luxury Vacationing at Palisade Palms - Book Now!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:6-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palisade Palms condo description
Spectacular Beach and Bay views with direct access to the Beach. Comfortable beds, fully-stocked kitchen, breakfast bar and a laundry room in the unit with a full-size washer and dryer to take care of your beach weary swim suits and towels. The large windows on either side wash the living area of natural sunlight. Your two private balconies are a great place to sit and watch all the activity.
The property includes 2 heated pools; one a shallow pool for sunbathing, 2 hot tubs, a firepit and a beach volleyball court, along with the tennis court and half basketball court. The building amenities include a 2nd floor coffee bar and roof top Lanai - the perfect place to curl up with a good book - and not far away a 3500 sq. ft. Fitness Center, with Life Fitness machines, and a dry sauna adjacent to the fitness center. The game room offers a pool table, an air hockey table, a foosball table and plenty of comfy chairs plus room to enjoy a board game.
- 1296 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- There is so much to do in Galveston you might need to extend your stay! Whether you want the quiet stroll through the Historic Strand District where you stop at the quaint shops, or eat at its many restaurants you might peek in an art gallery or two or decide to be a little more physically active at Schlitterban’s Water Park and the newly opened Pleasure Pier - carnival rides, games and Bubba Gumps, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. Don't forget Moody Gardens with its butterfly garden, the Paddleboat tour or the Aquarium. Of course there are always long walks on the beach while you pick up shells or touring a drilling rig and then a fishing boat charter. If you visit the Old Fashioned Soda and Taffy Parlor you can order an old fashioned Root Beer Float or rent a Segway or 6 seater bicycle and pedal the Seawall. There is always plenty to grab your attention in Galveston...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Dec 26, 2013
7 night min stay
Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2014
7 night min stay
May 31 - Aug 28
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If reservations are made more than 30 days in advance, a deposit of 50% of the base rental rate is taken. The balance of base rental rate, taxes and fees are due, in full, 30 days prior to arrival. If reservations are made within 30 days of arrival payment in full is required.
- Taxes Not included
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: HOBBY AIRPORT at 44 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: BOLIVER at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: AMTRAK at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: INTERSTATE 45 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: GRAND BEACH at Palisade Palms
- Nearest Barpub: SEAWALL BLVD at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: MOODY GARDENS GOLF at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: SEAWALL BLVD at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
Why Palisade Palms:
Palisade Palms has no rival on the island. While others may say they are the best they don't compare. We have the best views, the best amenities and the best location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
From the moment you enter the lobby there is an “Oh My Gosh” factor. The beautifully appointed and maintained public areas, the large windows that over look the pool deck and Gulf waters all draw you in. You know from the time you check in, that although you are on vacation, this could end up feeling like home.
- Primary: + 409-974-4635
- Secondary: + 409-497-4115
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the beach and dune walkover.
Rooftop Lanai. Plenty of room for sunbathers.
3500 sq ft exercise room
Library room enjoyed by all.
Tennis courts and basketball court (not pictured).
Palisade Palms spacious lobby
Pool deck. Both pool are heated.
Sauna right next door to exercise room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013