Spacious 4 Bd/3BA End Unit Dual Balcony Waterfront/ Amphitheater View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wharf condo description
This luxurious four bedroom, three bath unit is a beautifully decorated, fully equiped condo located at The Wharf in beautiful Orange Beach, Alabama. It offers a panoramic view from the large dual balcony which overlooks the marina and Intercoastal Waterway.
The master bedroom is spacious with a king size bed. Large glass doors open to the balcony which overlooks the Inercoastal Waterway. The guest rooms are also spacious and include: 1 queen bed in 2nd bedroom, bunk beds in third bedroom, 2 twin beds (no closet) in fourth bedroom. In the living area the couch converts into a double sleeper sofa and an oversized chair converts into a twin bed.
In the living area there is a large flat screen tv with surrond sound, DVD and stereo. Flat screens are also in all four bedrooms.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and wine cooler. The roomy balcony is furnished table and chairs and a large natural gas grill.
What makes The Wharf the hottest vacation spot on the Gulf Coast? Consider this:
- 220 acres of a unique and picturesque mix of retail outlets, condominium homes, and restaurants ranging from casual eateries to fin dining.
- Top national acts and legendary bands performing in a 10,000 sea amphitheater.
- 15 screen state-of-the-art Rave movie theater.
- Southeast's tallest ferris wheel.
- 208 slip marina and half-mile long board walk.
- The Oasis. A water facility which includes a wave pool, lazy river, hot tub, beach and a water slide all surrounded by lush tropical foliage. Pool side refreshments are also available.
-Daily fishing charters complete with gear and equipment. Classes are also offered on knot types, fly types, bait fishing, casting and fishing techniques.
- State-of-the-art fitness center containing equipment for everyone's workout regimen.
- Bike and conoe rental.
The views from the living room, kitchen and dining areas are endless. Everything you need for a relaxing fun filled vacation and you never have to leave the property!
Keywords: Condominium, condo, unit
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 8-11
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Large dual balcony that overlooks the marina and a view of the amphitheater, 2 ice - makers, wine chiller, flat screen tv DVD, stereo and surround sound in the living area. All four bedrooms have flat screen's with dvd. Steps away from shopping, dining, boating, fishing and lots of activities....moreless
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Dialup Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- The Wharf features a 15-screen RAVE digital movie theater, 112-foot-tall Ferris Wheel, Aveda Fusion Spa and plenty of shopping and dining. Wharf Adventure Zone with zip line and ropes coarse, Laser Tag & Bazooka Ball at the Arena. A full service 208-slip marina with half a mile boardwalk and a fabulous pool that features a lazy river. Many well know performers perform at The Wharf Amphitheater year-round. Acts such as, Kenny Chesney, ZZ Top, Zac Brown Band, Kings of Leon, Kid Tock, The Beach Boys an many, many more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates: minimum 3 night stay Nov. 1 - Feb. 28.... $250.00/night $1800.00/week Mar. 1 - May 15..... $300.00/night $2400.00/week May 15 - Aug 15.... $385.00/night $3000.00/week Aug 16 - Oct 31.... $300.00/night $2400.00/week Montly rates available upon request 11% Lodging tax. $150 Cleaning fee. $300 refundable deposit. Rates may change for holidays and special events at the Amphitheater!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Janet manages a full time wine/microbrew distribution business while keeping up with a home, 3 poodles and active league participation in Tennis. Mike is a full time Radiation Oncologist in Fairhope, Alabma who stays busy in his free time with boating, fishing and gentleman farming.
Why the Owner Chose Wharf:
Owners Mike & Janet Asher are active full-time residents of South Baldwin County, Alabama who live in a waterfront home 15 minutes from 'The Wharf'. As outdoor and avid watersports enthusiast, we chose The Wharf as a rental unit due to its proximity to shops, restaurants and entertainment as well as a dockside marina for a waterfront destination. Although close by, it provides us with a readily available weekend escape and is the only area having water/shoreside amenities accessable by foot or bikes.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The Wharf provides unlimited access by water or highway with pedestrian access to all the amenities one would want for a 'get away' vacation. Sereal scenery, foor restaurants and nearby immediate access to relaxation after leaving busy everyday work activities. Whether lounging on the large deck with a good book or floating down the 'lazy river', the experience is unequalled in the area!
- Primary: 251-752-5660
- Secondary: +1 251-387-1641
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Twin guest room
Living room view from the balcony
Balcony overlooks the Intercoastal Waterway
The Wharf Ampitheater
View from balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013