You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carmel Valley house description
-Walking distance to more than 10 restaurants
-Walking distance to 11 wine tasting rooms
-On the river
-Surrounded by 4500 acre Garland Park
-Direct access to Carmel’s finest hiking trails
-Complimentary pass to Refuge spa (www.Refuge.com)
-Guest membership to Carmel Valley Athletic Club (www.cvaconline.com)
-High speed wireless internet
Come enjoy and relax while sitting on the back porch watching the fish swim in the river from 10 feet away. This spacious 2800+ sq. ft., 3+ bedroom, 2 bath home situated on the banks of the Carmel River. This comfortable home is set on a large, level pristine lot overlooking the river and Garland Park Mountains.
Enter this home and you are greeted by vaulted ceilings, a large wood burning fireplace and a wall of west facing windows and sliding glass doors that open up to an expansive deck and back yard. There is an informal dining room, separate den and a large loft both of which can double as an extra bedrooms (3rd & 4th bedrooms allowing for up to a total of 9 people to sleep) -- all overlooking the river just steps from the house.
Truly an inspiring home and is placed in a magical setting. Garland Park hiking galore is just steps from the property. Carmel Valley Village is a delightful walk for coffee, wine tasting and shopping.
Electronic entry gate for privacy.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Private Carmel Valley River setting. Walking distance: Wine tasting, Comunity park w/ pool, horseshoes, kids playground, and Gazebo, Vet, Galleries, Post office, coffee shop, Market,bars and Restaurants, 5 min drive away: Safeway, coffee shop, Movie retals, Doctor, Bank. 20 min drive away to beautiful Carmel by the sea: Outdoor theater, indoor theater, Carmel beach, more shopping, more Restaurants, Galleries, and Bars....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Walking distance to: more than 10 restaurants, 11 wine tasting rooms, Community Park w/ horseshoes, kids playground, gazebo, vet, galleries, post office, coffee shop, market, gas station, and bars. 5 min drive away: Safeway, coffee shop, movie rentals, doctor, bank and gas station. 20 min drive away: outdoor theater, indoor theater, Carmel beach, more shopping. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$500/night - $2700/week - Concours d Elegance Week 4 night min - $1200 / $5400 $125 cleaning fee 7 days or less / $250 week 8 days or more. $200 deposit under a week (7 days) / $400 over a week. $250 pet deposit under a week (7 days) / $500 over a week. Deposits are refundable after stay and inspection. Prices may change without notice. Rates Do Not include 10.5% Occupancy Tax for stays less than a month Event weeks/weekends may be higher, please contact for rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
what is unique about this property is its privacy and sunwashed setting on the Carmel River...Such a beautiful property!
- Primary: 831 238-1336
- Secondary: 831-236-9904
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 17, 2013