Quincy House in McCloud - Your Base to Relax or Play at Mt. Shasta
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
McCloud house description
The Quincy House is a large two story homes with a finished dormitory attic for the kids, full kitchen and laundry, sleepy front porches far watching the world go by....
Downstairs is on one level with two large bedrooms, each bedroom with a bath, plus two sofa sleepers in the living room. The furnished kitchen is Old McCloud with modern appliances, a breakfast nook, a second dining table, and laundry off the kitchen. French doors lead out from the kitchen to the enclosed deck.
Upstairs is on two levels with two bedrooms and a bath, then another bedroom with two twin beds, a bath, and a large dormitory with 4 single beds and a separate TV with VCR for the kids.
Perfect for a couple or two or more couples or a large family or a couple of families, sleeps from 2 to 14...
Propane Barbecue's available
Satellite TV! - Catering Available!
Enjoy a Relaxing Stay at the Foot of Beautiful Mt. Shasta in Historic McCloud!
Keywords: McCloud's favorite house, 4BR 2BA upstairs, 2BR 2BA down...perfect for one big family or two families, separately or together
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 6-14
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- The Quincy House is located in sleepy McCloud, CA a century old company lumber town about 10 miles east of the City of Mt Shasta The Quincy House is a step back in time, sit on the front porch and listen to the soft and gentle breezes, enjoy some easy strolls around McCloud, nearby is the McCloud River, renowned world wide for fly fishing, the City of Mt Shasta is 15 minutes with some nice restaurants, Mt. Shasta is nearby for everything from day hikes to serious mountain climbing, Lake Siskiyou, the head waters of the Sacramento River, has a beach for swimming, day sailing, and picnicking, and Castle Crag is worth a day hike as well. Lots to do, or nothing to do, your choice...all in a homey and welcoming place, two levels, one or two couples can stay the downstairs with two bedrooms and two baths, upstairs has four more bedrooms and two baths, sleeps up to ten, full kitchen and laundry as well. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
1-2 persons, $125/night; 3-4 persons, $175; 5-6 persons, $225; 7-8 $275; 9-10 $325 11-12 $370; 13-14 $420 Two night minimum; Holidays, add 10% $200 security deposit; $50 pet deposit + $10/night pet fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Redding at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: Mt Shasta at 9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Siskiyou at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt Shasta Ski Park at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: McCloud 9 hole Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: McCloud Cafe at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2001
About: City guy who likes to get away to another simpler era...
I love McCloud, it's slow pace, clean air, a sky that glitters with stars, recreation opportunities like biking, skiing, hiking and even climbing some or all of Mt Shasta, fly fishing, just sitting by the river, picnics, skiing in the winter at the Sky Park, good eating at one of the restaurants in Mt. Shasta, hanging out on the beach at Lake Siskiyou.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Slowing down, sitting on the porch and just being, maybe reading a good book, enjoying a beer, sleeping like a baby in the clean air and quietness of a small town, breakfast at the coffee shop, reading the paper, walking around town, checking out the local churches on Sunday, or take on as much as you can do on the mountain then back to the Quincy House for a home cooked meal and the best sleep you can imagine in McCloud's pure air and do nothing ambiance.. It's all possible with the Quincy House as your base.
- Primary: +1 530-964-2443 Call Mirella to schedule
- Secondary: +1 415-531-2656
Links to more information:
Quincy House on 4th of July.
Easy parking in front for one to five cars.
Living area downstairs.
Downstairs Front Bedroom with King Bed, Bath adjoins.
Upstairs Front Bedroom with Queen Bed, Bath adjoins.
Dorm in attic.
Street scene with Quincy House on the left and Mt. Shasta in the background.
2nd Bedroom in Downstairs unit.
Upstairs Living area
2nd Bedroom Upstairs.
3rd Bedroom in Upstairs unit.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013