Coronado Village Beach Bungalow, 3 Blocks to #1 Voted Beach &San Diego
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coronado house description
Location, Location, Location! Have an enchanting vacation in this 1+ bedroom 1 and 1/2 bath home centrally located in the heart of the Coronado Village and 3 blocks from some of the world’s best white sandy beaches. Everything that Coronado has to offer is within walking distance: the world-famous Hotel del Coronado, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants (including wine tasting, coffeehouses and ice cream parlors), historic family parks, the newly renovated art deco movie theater, Coronado playhouse, Olympic sized swimming pools, skateboard park, and even lawn bowling.
Enjoy relaxing barbecues on the outside paito while enjoying the warm summer sunshine. Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
This single story home has everything to make your stay comfortable: beautiful hardwood floors throughout, gas BBQ, and outdoor dining area.
Centrally located in the heart of the Village of Coronado:
* Hotel del Coronado -- 10 minutes to this classic beachfront hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torry Pines Golf Course, close to the other 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 3 blocks to some of the #1 rated beach in America
* Sailing – 3 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Golf - 5 minutes to Coronado Golf Course; 30 other golf courses (including the world-famous Torrey Pines are within 20 minutes away)
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Baseball – take the ferry and enjoy a day as Petco Park watching the Padres professional baseball team
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 4 comfortably
* Quality queen-size bed in the master bedroom with master bath
* Twin trundle beds in second bedroom (can be converted to a queen bed)
Living Room: Fireplace, TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, Phone
Kitchen: refrigerator, oven, stove, coffee pot, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
NO SMOKING inside
Keywords: Beach house, Bungalow, House, Vacation Rental, Beach Rental, Gas Lamp Quarter, Downtown San Diego, San Diego Attractions, Disney Land, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- This charming 1+bedroom, 1 1/2 bath bungalow is in a great vacation spot. Located in Coronado's village makes it perfect for a stroll down to the beach, the famous Hotel Del, shops and restaurants more. San Diego's Gas Lamp quarter is a short drive over the Coronado bay bridge, or a 5 minute Ferry ride across the bay....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
June -- $6,000/month July -- $7,000/month August -- $7,000/month September -- $5,000/month October -- $5,000/month $1,000 security deposit required Available year round
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Coronado Ferry Landing at 0.45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack, Downtown San Diego at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5, 163, Interstate 8, 15 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coronado Beach at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Danny's, Mc P's, Nicky Rottens, Firehouse at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear Mountain at 140 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Coronado Municipal Golf Course, Torrey Pines at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Leroy's,The Coronado Brewery, Il Fornaio, Spiro's at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 1923
Five generations of my family have lived in this house since 1923 when my grandfather purchased it for $1,200. Live a bit of history and journey back to a simpler time at my Coronado Village Bungalow. My family is written up in the Coronado History books: for example, my grandfather was an architect who designed some of the museums in Balboa Park. He was related to Elisha Babcock, who built the world famous Hotel del Coronado. My grandmother was a well-known Southern California artist whose art I still proudly display in my home today. My father, an avid football star at Coronado High School Class of ‘42, once rowed a row boat down Orange Avenue after Coronado experienced a great flood.
- Primary: (619) 222-5887 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Spend the day at one of the top-rated beaches in the world.
Comfortable Living Room
View of Coronado Bay Bridge Connecting Downtown San Diego with Coronado
Take Coronado Ferry to Gaslamp District Downtown, or go see the Padres baseball
1. Spend the Day at One of the Top Rated Beaches in the World
The Coronado Village Bungalow -- 3 blocks to the Beach in the heart of Coronado
Outdoor Dining Area
Second Bedroom (will be changed to have two twin trundle beds)
Welcome to Historic Coronado -- Home of Top Rated Beaches and Hotel del Coronado
Visit the Hotel del Coronado - Day Packages Available for Spa, Massage, and Pool
Walk to Spreckel's Park to enjoy "Concert in the Park" every Sunday
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.