Dolce Vita, Historic 'Chic Palm Beach' Home Near the Water
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palm Beach house description
Dolce Vita is a beautiful and unique home built in the 1920s by the Palm Beach Hotel. It was built for the executive chef and his staff so they would not have to travel too far to work.
Because it was originally intended for more than one family, up and downstairs are complete living quarters, perfect if you are traveling with another party. Or if you are traveling as one couple you can choose either upstairs or downstairs for an intimate experience.
Keywords: big yet cozy home with privacy for more than one family
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 6-9
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fireplace
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Dolce Vita is a 2 minute bike ride to a great bike/walking path that hugs the intracoastal on one side and beautiful mansions on the other. You can walk to the following: supermarket; gormet deli, old fashion drug store/counter restaurant that serves a great cheap breakfast; catholic church (Church where the Kennedys belonged); synagoue; night club; dinning; and oh yes the Atlantic ocean! By car you are 3 minutes from the world famous Breakers Hotel and 5 minutes from Worth Ave. which boasts all the exclusive shops. The town of Palm Beach has just been named the most expensive zip code in the country by 'US News and world Report' You can indulge or simply browse and come home to enjoy your own cooked meals in this beautiful kitchen; relax on the patio or sit in the park right next door. Dolce Vita sits on a very quiet one way street surrounded by other quaint homes. The charm of the house is eclisped only by its location. When you stay here you are defintely living the sweet life. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
11/1/-4/30 $4,000.00/wk full occupancy; $2,500.00/ for either floor 5/1 to 10/31 $3,000.00/wk for full occupancy; $2,000/wk for less than full. minimum stay 1 week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach INternational at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Atlantic Ocean at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: bars/restaurants; French; Italian; Sushi; American at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Breakers Country Club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: bars/restaurants; French; Italian; Sushi; American at 0.2 Miles
this is a view of the den area with fire place
View from dwnstrs bedroom looking to sitting area. Door is to outside patio
downstairs bathroom, all marble and stone, jauczzi tub
patio downstairs; access from bedroom and from sitting area
upstairs dinningroom table
upstrs. bedroom, plenty of closet space
dwnstrs. bedroom, read, relax, patio off bedroom door
dwnstr,kitchen,wet bar, fireplace, dining room in background
upstairs apartment TV area
upstairs fireplace, kitchen to the left, pull out sofa to the right
walkway to front entrance
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013