Your Beach Home Away from Home...
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pajaro Dunes house description
The Beach Home:
• Comfy 3 bedroom, 3 bath beach home with loft features an extra-large living area offering gorgeous, expansive views of the ocean on one side and of the Pajaro Valley on the other.
• Fully equipped kitchen and maid service at departure means all you have to do is enjoy the beach!
• Additional house features include: High-speed wireless internet access, washer/dryer, Weber charcoal grill, and a large back deck with an unobstructed valley view.
• Sorry, no pets.
• Perfect for a family or couples get-a-way, Pajaro Dunes feels miles away yet it is easily accessible by car from the San Francisco Bay Area and the Sacramento & Central Valleys.
• Pajaro Dunes is a secluded and private gated community meandering seamlessly alongside a mile and a half of secluded beach on the spectacular Monterey Bay coastline.
• Private (association) tennis courts also included for your enjoyment.
Keywords: beach house, comfy, roomy, private, cute, charming, deck, washer, dryer, internet, fireplace, bbq,
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Private path to boardwalk to beach.
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Clean and well kept. Just what we needed for a relaxing get away The owner was very helpful, answered all our questions accurately
- Guest willie (pleasanton, Ca)
- Date of stay 11/02/12
- Review Submitted 11/15/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+.
Perfect week at the beach
Perfect week at the beach
Our family gathered together for my youngest son's wedding. This beachhouse was the perfect spot for everyone to hang out together. This included my five children and nine grandchildren. Our out-of-town family members stayed at the beach house, and the rest of us came from homes nearby for the daytime. Everyone loved the location and felt very comfortable. We will definitely keep this place in mind for future get-togethers. Very clean, lots of extra linens, etc. and comfortable beds. The surroundings are so beautiful. Can't wait to go back again!
- Guest California Dreamer (Tres Pinos, CA USA)
- Date of stay 06/12/12
- Review Submitted 06/27/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
A Nice Quiet Spot
A Nice Quiet Spot
We had a nice time in this house, which was close to the beach. Many stairs make this place not so great for the older set, unless they are good on their feet. Lots of space to spread out, and great views of the water. The complex is generally quiet, and it's amazing how many people come and go. You never really notice because of the peaceful nature. A good spot to view bird life - a red-tailed hawk hovered close-by for its dinner each evening right in view from the living room. Most everything is a bit of a drive from this place, so not a deal-breaker for us, but you might want to plan for time in the car if you want to go out for seafood, go to Monterey, Santa Cruz, etc.
- Guest relaxingmama (Boston, MA)
- Date of stay 04/11/12
- Review Submitted 04/19/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers.
Wonderful weekend get awayGuest comment entered by owner
Wonderful weekend get away
We had a great time staying at the beach house. We were able to take advantage of paying for 2 nights and get the 3rd night free. Eventhough it rained during the night and a little bit during the day we still enjoyed staying in and watching movies or cooking. The big windows throughout the house also made it relaxing with views facing the ocean. The beach is not too far of a walk from the house and seeing the other unique houses around was pretty cool. Overall we would definitely look forward
- Guest Regin
- Date of stay 03/16/12
- Review Submitted 03/22/12
VRBO Special: 2 nights $695 plus 3rd night FREE (Low season only) Weekly Low season rate (6 nights): $1250 VRBO Special: 2 nights $895 plus 3rd night FREE (High season only) Weekly High season rate (6 nights): $1595 Rates do not include county occupancy tax of 9.5% Rates do not include cleaning fee of $195 Additional refundable $250 security deposit required
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 01, 2013