Relaxation or Recreation, You're Invited!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amelia house description
Enjoy your morning coffee on the lanai, front porch or the dining room table with a view perched above the others on a quiet street in the Village of Amelia. This charming 3-bedroom ranch has an open floor plan, large counter island with stools and plenty of cabinets. It boasts generous room sizes and plenty of closet space along with an expansive 2-car garage and an indoor laundry room.
This immaculate home is tastefully decorated with new furnishings providing a comfortable stay. It is equipped with a king-sized bed in the large master bedroom, queen-sized bed in the guest bedroom and a twin bed in the 3rd bedroom which can also be used as a den. It is conveniently WiFi ready and boasts 3 flat-screened TV's with Direct TV service.
The neighborhood is quiet but friendly and provides a pleasant view from the living room window. It is walking distance to 2 heated pools (1 adult and 1 family) as well as the O'Dell Recreation Center. Hop in your electric golf cart and make your way to one of the many golf courses within minutes of this home!
Convenient shopping to get your favorite daily items is also a quick jaunt in your golf cart. Colony Plaza shopping will provide all of your needs so close to home!
- Rates include use of electric golf cart, gas grill, a bicycle, utilities, water, trash, lawn service, internet access and Direct TV.
- Security Deposit of $500 is required at commitment. Deposit will be returned to tenant within 14 days of departure, less a $75 cleaning fee, assuming return of all keys, gate cards, garage door opener and everything found in proper order.
- Add 9% FL sales tax to rental rates.
- $50 Fee (for up to 2 Renters) for Temporary ID Cards to enjoy all the amenities of The Villages.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
Keywords: The Villages, FL, 3-Bedrooms, Newer Ranch, Open Floor Plan, Brand New Furniture, Beautifully Decorated, 2-Car Garage, Sleeps 5, King-Sized Bed in MBR, Indoor Laundry, Screened Lanai, WiFi, Near Lake Sumter Landing, Pool and Recreation Center within walking distance, Golf Cart included.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Golf Cart and Bicycle Available for Use
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- 57 heated pools and recreation centers, 29 9-hole executive golf courses (free), 10 championship courses (@ resident rates), fitness centers, a golf cart ride to nightly entertainment, dining, shopping and dancing in 3 town squares, concerts and live productions, tennis, bocce, shuffleboard, pickle ball, softball, bowling, water exercise, water volleyball, scheduled craft, fitness and dancing lessons. Over 300 scheduled activities weekly, dining at resident country clubs, 2 multiplex theaters, 100 miles of golf cart paths to entertainment, shopping and dining. Shuttle Service to and from Orlando Airport, short drive to Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, Winter Garden, Atlantic and Gulf Coast charter fishing, Kennedy Space Center, Crystal River Manatee Center and so much more!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Delightful time in Amelia
Delightful time in Amelia
We enjoyed our stay in this lovely home in Amelia. It was very clean and comfortable. The owners were a pleasure to deal with. This was our first visit to the villages and we will be back. Thanks Sharon for all you did to make this visit one to remember.
- Guest Living the Life (Clearwater, FL)
- Date of stay 09/29/12
- Review Submitted 10/27/12
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Far Exceeded Expectations
Far Exceeded Expectations
My wife and I had the pleasure of spending a week in your home this past spring. We found the home in excellent condition and generously appointed with very comfortable, new furnishings. As an avid golfer, I loved the location to both Mallory and Havana Country Clubs. Each of them was within a 5-minute golf cart ride! My wife loved the proximity of the swimming pools and shopping. The owners were so easy to work with, and the recreation exceeded our expectations. As a result, we will consider a return visit any time our schedules permit!
- Guest Jimmy N (Michigan)
- Date of stay 03/26/12
- Review Submitted 06/25/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+.
We enjoyed your home and if it ever works out we would definitely contact you again to stay there. It has everything you need and we liked the location too!
- Guest Ginny (Dallas,PA)
- Date of stay 04/14/12
- Review Submitted 05/07/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+.
Jan-Feb-Mar . . . $3,200/mo (Jan-Feb-Mar 2014 RENTED) April . . . ... . $2,500/mo (monthly only - 2014 RENTED) May . . . . . . . $2,100/mo (or $600/week) Jun-Jul-Aug . . . $1,700/mo (or $600/week) Sep-Oct-Nov . . . $2,000/mo (or $600/week) Dec . . . . . . . $2,100/mo (monthly only) Rates are subject to 9% FL sales tax and based on a 1-2 person occupancy. (Add $5/day per additional occupant over 2)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Amelia:
We purchased this attractive, clean-as-a-whistle home due to its pleasant 'perch' and excellent location, in what will eventually become the center of The Villages (between Rts. 466 and 466A).
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is a bright, sunny home that gives that 'good morning' feeling! Everything is within minutes of a golf cart ride and beautifully located between Mallory Hill and Havana Country Clubs.
- Primary: 440-478-3448
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Soft and Inviting Living Room
Comfortable Dining Room with views of the backyard or through the front window
Warm, attractive cabinetry
Volume ceilings add to spacious feel
Spacious and comfortable master with large closet
Grab bars, shelving, linen closet and plenty of space in the Master Bathroom
Convenient Indoor Laundry, Garage Access and Laundry Tub
View of backyard
Beautiful, bright, newer ranch home so conveniently located within The Villages!
Open Floor Plan
Lots of counter space
King-sized Master Bedroom
Queen-sized Bed in Guest Room
Guest Bathroom w/linen closet has shower/tub with shelves and grab bars
Enjoy "happy hour" or any meal on the relaxing lanai
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 04, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.