View Sunsets from This Bright and Comfortable Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Holmes Beach house description
View sunsets from this bright and comfortable elevated 4BR/2BA plus loft with queen-size bed, two-car garage, two decks, large kitchen, stainless steel appliances and a washer and dryer. Walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. Sleeps ten. The home is less than 3 years old as of 2006. Go to the myspace page and leave your comments if you should come here. We also have Wireless internet now.
Thank you Carlos J DeCisneros. P.S. Ask about the 5% off 'stimulus' special.
Evening Shade: View sunsets from this bright and comfortable elevated 4BR/2BA plus loft with queen-size bed, two-car garage, two decks, large kitchen, stainless steel appliances and a washer and dryer. Walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. Sleeps ten. I will give a 10% discount to all hospital/lab/doctor/medical employees. I fell your pain.
I am adding a end of the year offer. Next year I will be raising the rates to $800.00/week summer and $1050.00/week winter but if you call and book before 12/31/06 I will rent you the house at this years rates.
I recently got a bit of a break on the mortgage so ask about the new lower rates
House Rules: 1. No loud noises after 10:00 P.M. ( City rules)
2. Leave the place as nice as you found it.
3. If you are driving and somebody wants to cross the street one must slow down and let the person cross. (City rules)
4. Leave the Air conditioner set on 82 degrees when you leave.
5.Take out all the trash on the last day.
6. If you leave something behind for you to use the next time you stay at the house we are not responsible for the condition of the item or if the item will still be in the house.
7. No Smoking inside.
8. Do not leave any food in the refrigerator
9. Have a Good Time!
get away from it all: Our 4 bedroom Beach house will comfortably accommodate a 10 people. But it’s also perfect for three couples traveling together, or as a romantic and extra-spacious getaway for two.”
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 2-11
- Queen size Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (4)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- On the cause way, coming on the the island, there is a boat launch that is available to you. I will be adding a DSL line this July '06. It elevated construction as required by law so there are 2 flights of stairs. If you should choose to stay here and if you leave items behind with the idea of using them when you rent again I cannot guarantee that those items will still be there or if they will not be broken. We have a DSL line that you can connect to a laptop or a PC if it has a network plug. One can rent kayaks, jet skis, bikes and scooters on the island....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Well, We are a couple of blocks away from the Gulf of Mexico. What we like about the place is that it is a quiet area and it really reminds us of the way Florida Gulf beaches used to look like in the 60's and the 70's with small homey comfortable bungalows and family styles businesses and restaurants. You will enjoy yourself and you will leave feeling refreshed and relaxed. The house is less than 3 years old as of 2006. The street address is 2915 Gulf Dr Holmes Beach Fl 34217...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Place for Family of All Ages
Great Place for Family of All Ages
We spent Christmas week in this house and absolutely loved it! We have three teenage boys and they shared the loft area, lots of privacy for us and for them. The kitchen is very well equipped, and we found the home clean and in very good shape. It was so easy to get to the beach, the boys loved the idea that they could go down with us, then walk back up to the house and nap or watch movies, etc. Great rental, lots of space, terrific location. Thank you for a fantastic vacation on the gulf!
- Guest Gimpy (Ligonier, IN, USA)
- Date of stay 12/21/08
- Review Submitted 01/02/09
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Thank you very much
$750/wk - $900/wk $2800/mos - $3300/mos Winter rates are $3300month or $900/week. Summer rates are$2800/month or $750week When you call ask about the tax rate. Summer is from May to about September, The rest is winter. Call to be sure.Reservation fee also applies $150.00 - $150.00 Cleaning. 11.5- 11.5 Tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
spacious dining room for entertaining
The living room
Another room for guests. Plenty of room
The master bedroom with large master bath
A big living room to talk about your adventures
Fully loaded kitchen
A big loft with a nice deck
The master bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 09, 2013