Located on the Beach with a Direct View of the Gulf!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Located on the Beach with a BEAUTIFUL Direct view of the Gulf from the Living room. We have one bedroom with a queen size bed, two bunks in the hallway, and a fold out queen sleeper in the living room. Directly below the balcony is the pool.There are also grills for cooking out. There is a washer and dryer, and the kitchen is fully equiped.This property is located 1 Mile West of Hwy 59 in Gulf Shores.Free High Speed Internet access (WIFI) that can be used anywhere on property.There is a one time $12 Parking fee. (1 car limit)
Keywords: Complex-Westwind, View-Gulf Front, Master bedroom-Queen, Sofa-Sofa Sleeper, Extra Bedding-Hall Bunks, Sleeps six, Outdoor Pool, Elevator, Grill/BBQ, 8th Floor, Parking Spaces-1, Washer/dryer in Condo, Balcony overlooking Gulf, Dishwasher, DVD'S-2, Number of TV's-2, Internet Access-Wireless Free.
1) Are pets allowed? No
2) Is there an indoor pool? No, the pool is outdoors
3) Can we smoke indoors? No
4) What floor are you on? 8th Floor
5) Is there an elevator? Yes
6) What are your 'best rates'? Although we do offer seasonal rates for our snowbirds, and lower rates for extended length of stay, what you see listed is what we feel is fair and competitive.
7) Is your condo fully furnished? Yes, our condo has everything you need for an enjoyable stay. We try to keep it stocked with books, sand toys for children, and binoculars for viewing the dolphins you may see early in the mornings. It is also very clean, and beautifully decorated.
8) Is it directly on the beach? Yes, with beautiful views, especially at sunset.
9) Is there a lifeguard on the beach? We are on a private beach. The lifeguard is only at the public beach.
10) What do the colors of the flags mean on the beach?
Green-great conditions for swimming in the water
Yellow- good conditions, small rip currants possible
Purple- Dangerous marine life spotted..ex. jellyfish or shark
Red-This would be a good day to stay on the beach and play in the sand.
11) Do I have internet service in the condo? Yes, instructions are provided.
12) What are some good restaurants and fun things to do while I am at the beach? A booklet is on the coffee table that gives you a great description of everything you might like to do at the beach.
13) Suppose something goes wrong at the condo and I need maintenance? Although this is extremely rare, there are numbers in the booklet to help you with all
14) What is the minimum number of nights? 3 nights is preferred, but we will work with you for special circumstances
15) How do I get my keys? We have a KABA ORACODE which allows every guest to have their own private combination to gain access to the condo. When you make a reservation with us, you will be sent this code.
16) How many cars can I bring? The Association allows one car per bedroom. In this case...one car.
17) Do we have to bring pour own beach chairs and umbrellas? Yes, or you can rent them during the spring and summer on the beach.
18) What are your check in/out times?
3 pm check in
10 am check out
Spring rates (March 1 - May 14): These rates include 1 parking pass, taxes and cleaning.
3 nights $506.40 4 nights $639.80 5 nights $773.00 6 nights $906.20 7 nights $1039.40
Summer rates (May 15 - September 8): These rates include 1 parking pass, taxes and cleaning.
3 nights $639.80 4 nights $817.40 5 nights $995.00 6 nights $1172.60 7 nights $1350.20
Fall rates (September 9 - November 2): These rates include 1 parking pass, taxes and cleaning.
3 nights $440.00 4 nights $551.00 5 nights $662.00 6 nights $773.00 7 nights $884.00
Winter rates (November 1 - February 28): These rates include 1 parking pass, taxes and cleaning.
3 nights $373.40 4 nights $462.20 5 nights $551.00 6 nights $639.80 7 nights $728.60 1 Month $1260.00
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
love the beach
love the beach
We enjoyed our stay! The views were awesome. Condo was very comfortable. The communication with Julie was great!
- Guest Jennifer
- Date of stay 02/15/13
- Review Submitted 02/23/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you Jennifer! I am so glad you chose our condo for your home away from home! We would love to have you back when you plan your next vacation to Gulf Shores. Julie
I found the properties availability via VRBO, read the owner's profile and gave them a call. This was an easy transaction and everything was quick, and as described. Enjoyed a relaxing get away in a most pleasant atmosphere. I will return in the not too distant future, and would gladly recommend the property to a friend.
- Guest Bill
- Date of stay 09/20/12
- Review Submitted 09/28/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, sightseeing.
The pictures are accurate. We had a wonderful girls get-away. Nice location on the beach - it was nice to sit on the balcony with coffee in the mornings. We were able to watch dolphins from the balcony. I liked the fact that this is a small building so not a lot of waiting for the elevator and it seemed private. Thanks for sharing your place - we loved it!!
- Guest Jennifer H.
- Date of stay 07/20/12
- Review Submitted 08/01/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children.
Everything as expected. Great place!
- Guest tony
- Date of stay 07/23/12
- Review Submitted 07/30/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with young children.
I would go back!
I would go back!
Condo was "as described" on VRBO. Fully equipped, nice furniture, etc. The rental company failed to give us our information packet on the golf, dolphin, track, etc. partnership, but that's no reflection on the owner. Owner was incredibly nice -gave me her cell number in case anything was wrong and was truly interested in our enjoyment. Location of condo is great in relation to everything, within walking distance of Bahama Bob's and more (if you don't mind to walk). Great value for the money for 2 people - Not sure I would stay with 6 people and one bathroom. Re: bunk beds in hallway - I am 5 ft 6 (and 44) and slept there every night so as to let my mother have the bed. I was perfectly comfortable despite my tendency for back troubles. Not sure my sister (who is 5 ft 10) would have been so comfy. Condo pool is not the greatest - the wall between it and the ocean is solid so you get no breeze and the pool is rather small and utilitarian, but we drove 10 hours to go to the OCEAN, not the pool. Unit was very clean and I liked staying in a smaller building. Only 9 floors, so we never had to wait for the elevator . I would recommend this unit to a couple or girlfriends for a girl trip if a super fancy pool is not high on your "gotta have" list. Owners just bought it in March.
- Guest Kentucky Girl
- Date of stay 06/23/12
- Review Submitted 07/08/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
May 15 - Sep 8
3 night min stay
Sep 9 - Nov 2
3 night min stay
Nov 3 - Feb 28
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 14
3 night min stay
- Cleaning: $95
- Parking Tag: $12
- Tax Rate 11%
Cancel thirty days or more of arrival and we will refund 100% of your payments. Otherwise it will be a $200 cancellation fee. The maximum number of guests is limited to 6. We do not require a security deposit, however each guest is responsible for any damage done to the condo beyond normal wear and tear
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are happily married (30 year anniversary this summer) and retired from the military.
We are driving distance from Gulf Shores, and we have always wanted a beach front condo. We chose this property because it was beautifully decorated, and very clean. We put our own personal touch in it, so that when we visit, we feel like we are at home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Amazing sunsets from the balcony, and if you are lucky, you can dolphins swimming during the morning hours. We are also close to shopping centers, and resturants. A small grocery store is just across the street for the last minute items that may have been forgotten.
- Primary: 2516267753
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Direct Gulf View
Gulf facing pool
Another beach view
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013