Sherbrooke Apartment 1 - Glasgow - 5 Mins City Centre - 4 Star - Home from Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Glasgow apartment description
Your 'Home from Home' 4 Star One-Bedroom Apartment which caters for your every need in a safe prestigious area south of the River Clyde. Well chosen leafy quiet location within easy reach of City Centre with exclusive Sherbrooke Castle Hotel 2 mins walk. Train Station just 2 mins walk for a 5 min journey to City Centre. Local Buses nearby. Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle, Ayrshire and Edinburgh are just 40 minutes away. Outdoor seating with planters to enjoy a breathe of fresh Scottish air and perhaps a complimentary 'Wee Dram'. You can be sure of a warm Scottish welcome and a quality place to come home to and realx after a busy day.
Keywords: Vacation Rental - Holiday Apartment - Short Term Let - Self Catering Apartment - Holiday Flat - Holiday Rental - Vacation Apartment - Condo
- On floor 0
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- 4 Star Grading from the Tourst Board for Scotland. Sherbrooke One-Bedroom Apartment was fully refurbished in 2012. Every aspect managed by Owner Michele George with Guest satisfaction the highest priority. Meet and Greet Service is automatic. Welcome Drink and Introduction to apartment on Arrival. Dining Table and Chairs, Subtle Lighting, Swop Library & Board Games, Maps/Guide Books, Kingsize Bed can be 2 Single Beds / Sofabed in Living Room. Hairdrier/Straightenrs/ Shower over Bath, Towels provided, Bed Linen Change every 7 Nights. Complimentary Drinks, Fresh Fruit & Wine, Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk/Biscuits on Arrival - You may even help yourself to 'A Wee Dram' of Scotch Whisky! Cleaning materials/Toilet Rolls provided. Owner contactable throughout stay. Everything and more that a visitor need for the perfect stay....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
Ski & Snowboard:
Bellahouston Ski and Snowboard Centre (Dry Slope) is 2 minutes by Car or a 5 minute walk. X-Scape is a High-Tech Entertainment Centre with an Indoor Real Snow Slope and is about 7 minute by Car....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Three lovely Parks within easy walking distance - Pollok Country Park with The famous Burrel Collection, Bellahouston and Maxwell Park, Heritage Trails, Dry Slope Skiing and Snowboarding, Indoor Skiing/Snowboarding on Real Snow at X-Scape, Bowling, Science Centre, Sea Plane. One small Convenience Store 2 minutes walk away. Asda/Morrisons/Tesco Supermarkets 5 minutes by car. Great Designer Shopping in Buchanan Street in Glasgow City Centre and also Silverburn Modern Shopping Mall both just 5 minutes away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A wonderful apartment
A wonderful apartment
While this review is late,we still need to let anyone who looks to know that this is a great place. A newly renovated apartment with everything one could ask for and we mean everything even right down to a replacement shoelace! Snacks to eat, games for the kids, books to read, maps to view, drinks for the adults, a comfortable quiet place to sit and relax. Michele was an extremely helpful and personable host. We would highly recommend this apartment to family and friends. Yes, we will return in the near future.
- Guest William W.
- Date of stay 10/05/13
- Review Submitted 12/08/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review. I really do appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 16 - Apr 14, 2015
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are dependent on Season, Occupancy Level and Length of Stay.
Please make an enquiry for an accurate quotation with no obligation.
Deposit of £50 per £500 of Total Booking is required to confirm Booking.
Balance Payment is due in Full on Arrival
Various Payment Methods Acceptable including Credit/Debit Cards & PayPal
- Refundable Damage Deposit: £100
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Glasgow Internatnal Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Dumbreck Train Station - 5 minute to City Centre at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: M8 - M77 -M74 Access is 2 minutes by Car at 0.75 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ayrshire - West Coast of Scotland at 35 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sherbrooke Castle Hotel - 2 minutes walk at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Bellahouston Dry Slope Ski and Snowboard Centre at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Haggs Castle Golf Club - 5 Minutes Walk at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sherbrooke Castle Hotel - 2 minutes walk at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I was a Teacher of Physical Education. I then worked abroad as a Holiday Representative for six years with Thomson Holidays. Returning home to Scotland I retrained as a Primary School Teacher befor taking time to bring up my two daughters. I have been involved in the Self Catering business since 2007 and now have four properties which I manage myself with approximately 50% of my guests coming back for another stay. I feel very proud and privileged to welcome guests from all over the world to my hometown City of Glasgow.
Why the Owner Chose Glasgow:
There are not many vacation rentals on the South Side of Glasgow so I anticipated that there might be a need. My two locations are chosen for their pleasent, safe environment, easy parking facilitiess with good amenities close by and excellent transport systems. If I was visiting Glasgow I would be more than happy with either of my Sherbrooke or Boswell locations - great city locations with a tranquil suburban atmosphere.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The apartments have pleasant outdoor areas and easy unstressful parking facilities. Free WiFi is offered and an all round 'Home from Home' quality expereince with a tailor made service to match the needs of my guests. I base my business on a customer satisfaction, making sure that my guests are happy and that they get the level of service which is suitable for their requirements.
- Primary: +44 141 585 x 4310
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
Welcome to Sherbrooke One-Bedroom Apartment! - Your 'Home form Home' in Glasgow.
Tasteful Scottish Art
Apartment is modern, spacious and airy.
High Quality Bed Linen with Beds made up on Arrival.
Bedroom Art Work
Mirrored Fitted Wardrobes with Sheves and Hanging Space.
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Ceramic Hob and open outlook
Your Kitchen Window View - Open and Bright!
Fresh Towels Provided. Heated Towel Rail. Black Sparkly Quartz Floor Tiles
Sherbrooke 1 was completely refurbished in 2012
Even on Ground Floor you get amazing views of Glasgow!
Gorgeous Living Room with leafy Outlook. 50inch LCD TV with Sky+HD
Maps, Guide Books, Swop Library, Board Games and Jigsaws all in place
Super Cool Bedroom with Mirrored Furniture, Mirrored Fitted Wardrobes & TV
Bed can be Kingsize OR 2 Singles
Wall-Mounted TV in Bedroom
Dine in Style! - Be Dazzled by the Black Quartz Sparkly Floor Tiles!
Everything you need for a Romantic Night in!
Fantastic Fully-Tiled Bathroom with Wall-Mounted Sink and WC. Wow!
Wall-Mounted WC and Sink. Black Granite Sill Toilet Rolls & Toiletries
Designed with you in mind!
Use of Outdoor Terrace with Seating and Planters. (This is Winter!)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 16, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.