Upstate Sc Lakehouse on Chattooga Belle Farm - Near Rafting!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Long Creek cottage description
Enjoy a peaceful getaway to Chattooga Belle Farm in Long Creek, SC.
Our two and half bedroom cottage on Horseshoe Lake has two queen beds, three single beds and two couches, easily accommodating nine sleepers. There are also four extra twin mattresses in a closet to accommodate extra people who choose to sleep on ample floor space.
Keywords: waterfront, lakefront, quiet, near Wild and Scenic Chattooga River, on Chattooga Belle Farm, National Forest, hiking, rafting, canoeing, u-pick farm, disc golf, cattle, wedding venue, vineyard
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 7-13
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Chattooga Belle Farm is a 138-acre U-Pick farm specializing in small fruit production. With over 500 apple trees, hundreds of peach trees, nectarine trees, paw paws, persimmons, pomegranates, figs, quinces, and more, the orchards only compliment the beauty of the vineyards on the rolling hills. With three types of wine grapes, three types of table grapes, muscadines and scuppernongs, we are planning a winery in the future, but that didn't stop us! We have a farm store and have our Muscadine wine on the shelf! We also raise all-natural grass fed Black Angus cattle, which we sell by the quarter, half or whole. Gorgeous panoramic 270-degree views of the mountains and a large event facility equipped with a catering kitchen, the farm is the perfect venue for your event, be it wedding, prom, or family reunion! We are open to the public all the time and open to foot traffic when we're not there. Come by, sit a spell, picnic while you watch the sunset or play a round of disc golf!...moreless
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
We had so much fun at the cabin. We loved getting to use the paddle boat and canoes! And it was very easy to get to (no steep, muddy hills to drive up like with some cabins). You definitely need to visit the orchard and farm store, the apple wine is amazing and the herb burger was too. Kitty and Ed were very welcoming and I hope we get a chance to visit again. It was beautiful!
- Guest Rachel (Alpharetta, GA)
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 07/07/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you so very much for your kind review! We are so glad you had a chance to have a nice get-away and our place was just what was needed! It was a pleasure to meet you, and we hope you come back again soon!
Best place I have ever stayed in when I have gone to the mtns. Everyone talks about how awesome that Kitty and Ed are and what they have done for the community!!!! We loved it!!!
- Guest John (Columbia sc)
- Date of stay 05/04/12
- Review Submitted 05/07/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you for such a kind and complimentary review. We are blessed to have such a wonderful place and live in such a fabulous community, surrounded by such beauty and great people. It is our pleasure to share it with others. We only wish we could have met! We look forward to it the next time you come. Thank you for being such a wonderful guest. You were always a pleasure with whom to speak and you did a great job caring for the cabin.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|Winter Wonderland Special
Dec 1 - Feb 29
2 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $100
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2008
- Primary: 864-647-9768
- Secondary: 864-973-3059
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 04, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!