Luxurious Executive Unit; Beach—Toys—Bikes; Book Now for Next Summer
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Huntington Beach condo description
This 2,700 square-foot, three level, executive home with a three car garage provides crown molding, sculpted carpeting, extra-high quality simulated-wood flooring, dimmable lighting, and ocean-themed decor throughout. For your beach pleasure we provide ten bicycles and beach chairs, two beach umbrellas, an ice chest, and four Boogie boards.
Inside the home you will experience the following:
Bedrooms: Upstairs, the master bedroom features a queen, pillow-topped bed; an entertainment system with CD/DVD changer, surround-sound, iPod alarm clock, and a 58 inch flat-screen HDTV. This room’s private bath offers total relaxation in a large, oval tub big enough for two, a separate shower, a separte toilet room, and a changing area that provides a two-sink, granite-counter-topped bureau, and ceiling fan. The two smaller bedrooms each come with two twin beds and share a common bathroom. Downstairs: The fourth bedroom features a California-king sized, pillow-topped bed and comes with its own bathroom, equipped with a full-sized, stall shower with safety bars and a fold-down shower seat.
Main level, the kitchen features granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances: a dishwasher and three ovens, one gas/convection, one electric, and one microwave/convection combination. A bar-counter separates the kitchen from the the breakfast area which lies adjacent the game room replete with a pool table and a wet bar. Off of the game room, lies a small balcony, equipped with a small table and two chairs. The dining room, which sits adjacent to and is visible visible from the living room, a space that provides a gas fireplace and an optional queen bed. A half-bath lies off of the living room. The patio off of the living room is furnished with patio furniture, affording guests a relaxing outside experience.
The third level affords direct access to the three-car garage, contains the laundry room with detergent and bleach, a storage area for two sleeping mats, and the fourth bedroom that was described earlier. This tropically themed area, also, provides guests with with a desk and ipod clock radio.
This home comes with linens, towels, dish and cook ware, a small offering of spices, beach chairs, two coolers, beach umbrellas, an easy pop-up beach awning, a wagon, five boogie boards, and eleven bicycles, two are which are for children.
Keywords: Executive Home, Beach, Downtown, Amusement Parks, Spa, Pool
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- The home is an executive, end-unit, town home that sleeps up to ten and provides over 2,700 square feet of living space plus all of the following: 1. Completely renovated interior 2. Gated community 3. Three swimming pools and hot tubs 4. Park-like setting 5. Quiet surroundings 6. Four separate bedrooms, two with their own bathrooms 7. Three and one-half bathrooms, including an over-sized tub in the master bath 8. Two twin beds in each of two bedrooms, a king in another, a queen in the third, and a convertible, queen sofa in the living room. 9. Ten bicycles with the beach lying only an eight-minute ride away and the pier only 12 minutes away at a rate of 12 miles per hour 10. A three-car, enclosed garage with room for two vehicles 11. Two 58" TVs 12. Cable TV with premium movie channels 13. Two stereo systems with surround sound 14. Two DVD/CD players 15. Two Ipod docks 16. A pool table 17. Dimmers throughout the house 18. Sculpted carpeting, tile, and th...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- 10 minute bike ride to the beach 20 minute drive to Disneyland
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2,500 per week or 4 nights: $1,800; 5 nights: $2,100; 6 nights: $2,300. Four-night minimum stay. Please add $500 for a stay that includes July 4. To all stays, please add $300 for a departure cleaning. For stays longer than two weeks, a mid-stay cleaning is provided. $1,000 credit-card hold used as the security deposit (as done in hotels). For credit-card transactions, add 10% to the amount charged.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: John Wayne (SNA) at 9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Beach Blvd. (1 mile) 405 Freeway (4.5 miles) at 4.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Huntington Beach at 1.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Lisa and Steven both teach high school and operate a vacation rental business on the side, offering two other units in Huntington Beach.
Why the Owner Chose Huntington Beach:
We reside in this home nine months a year. While we travel during the summer, we provide this residence to others for their enjoyment while in the Huntington Beach/southern California area.
- Primary: (714) 264-1123 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Executive, 2,700 sq.ft., end-unit home.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 25, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.