Beautifully Restored & Recently Redesigned Apartment
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Noe Valley apartment description
Beautifully furnished 1 bedroom apartment lies in the heart of San Francisco. Meander from the apartment to any of the famous districts of San Francisco; Castro, Mission, Haight or the Marina or just enjoy the treasures of Noe Valley. The apartment has been recently restored to its mint condition and has been furnished with new amenities such as:
- Queen size bed for one or two guests, only.
- 2 sets of beautiful bed linen;
- top floor unit;
- high quality cotton towels;
- new flat screen HDTV;
- local phone and digital answering service;
- premium WiFi/ ethernet cable;
- comprehensive culinary tools;
- coffee pot;
- fully restored 1950's Wedgewood Oven;
- hair dryer;
- iron and ironing board
- elegant outdoor seating for 2 on sm. back deck,
over-looking a mini-orchard of fruit trees in the
This apartment is for one or two people, only.
The unit also provides for the following:
- laundry pick up and delivery is available on site for . 80 cents per pound;
- dry cleaner and alterations 1 block away;
- street parking is easily accessible, no meters or permit required;
- Noe Valley allows for easy access to the entire city and greater Bay Area by foot, car, bus, bicycle, Bay Area's Rapid Transit Train (BART) as well as corporate commuter shuttles.
Access to other areas of the city by foot:
- 10 minute walk to the heart of the Castro District (24th and Castro)
- 10 minute walk to the Mission District
- 15 minute walk to Haight Street
- 10 minute walk to Market Street
The end of the block meets a lovely park adored by local dog walkers, children, basketball and tennis players.
Several of San Francisco's most celebrated restaurants are within walking distance, including: FireFly (California fusion), Bacco (authentic regional Italian cuisine), Humano Sushi, Contigo (Spanish cuisine) and Incanto (excellent Italian specializing in pork and beef dishes) as are many other less formal, yet high quality restaurants.
For more details about the unit, please don't hesitate to email!
Keywords: 1 Bedroom Furnished Apartment
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Clothing Optional/Nude Sunbathing Nearby
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Monument View
- Mountain View
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1100 Full Week (7 nights) + $75 Cleaning Fee $1920 Two Full Weeks (14 nights) = $75 Cleaning Fee $3360 Four Full Weeks + $150 Cleaning Fee for 14 days into stay & upon departure
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 19, 2013