Wailea Ekahi 33c Ocean View Condo - 500 Feet from the Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ekahi Village condo description
Welcome to this Wailea Ekahi Condo (Unit 33C -LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE AND AVAILABILITY CALENDAR ARE DIRECTLY BELOW)! Our one bedroom, one bath ocean view unit is located within Wailea Ekahi Village, one of South Maui's premiere oceanfront resort developments. Situated on the central greenbelt in Wailea Ekahi's lower village, just steps away from beautiful Keawakapu Beach, this condo's sweeping ocean view and comfortable accommodations will make your vacation one to remember.
Located on the sands of Maui’s beautiful Keawakapu Beach, the 292-unit luxury resort village of Wailea Ekahi consists of thoughtfully sited low-rise condominiums set amongst lush landscaping and sprawling greenbelts that seek to maximize the staggering ocean views that exist from the property.
Wailea Ekahi is located along Maui’s southwest coast, renowned for having the island’s sunniest and driest weather (temperatures usually hover in the pleasant mid-seventy to mid-eighty degree range year round) and within the 1500 acre world-class master planned resort of Wailea.
Wailea and its mile and a half of shoreline (blessed with five easily accessible crescent beaches) is home to a number of four- and five-star hotel resorts (including three that have been listed by Conde Nast as among the top ten resorts worldwide), as well as world class golf, tennis, spas, fine dining and shopping (including the high-end shops and art galleries at the nearby Shops at Wailea). To learn a bit more about some of the fun that awaits you in Wailea and elsewhere in Maui, visit our website.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Hawaii Tax ID: W30400440-01
* Last Minute Discounts may be available if we have open dates within 45 days of your arrival!
* ADD 11.417% State of Hawaii Hotel and General Excise Taxes will be added to your bill.
* Rates quoted are for up to three adults. Additional $10 per night for each additional adult (kids over 13 are considered adults).
* Two night deposit required to confirm reservation is held. Balance due in full 60 days in advance and is non-refundable unless re-rented.
* $200 security deposit plus an additional $100 security deposit for each kid under 12.
* See website (see URL links below) for more details.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Child Beds (1), Murphy Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washer/Dryer, Condo Opens up Onto Central Lawn, Spectacular Ocean View from Lanai, Living Room, Kitchen & Breakfast Bar, Air Conditioning Throughout Unit, Spacious Living Room & Dining Room, King-Size Bed in Bedroom, Double Sofa Bed in Living Room, 2 Single Futons (Great for Kids), Bathroom Has 2 Sinks & Combo Shower/Tub, Hair Dryer, TV/VCR/DVD/Cable TV, Stereo with CD and Cassette, Wireless Broadband Internet, Koa Wood Cabinetry in Kitchen & Bathroom, Beach Towels, 4 Beach Chairs & Ice Chest, Located 500 Feet from the Beach & Main Pool (No Roads to Cross, Just Stroll Down the Lawn), 3 Other 'Quiet' Swimming Pools Just Steps Away from the Unit...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Nearby Wailea Golf Club Boasts Three Award-Winning 18-Hole, Par 72 Championship Golf Courses, the Wailea Blue, Wailea Gold and Wailea Emerald Courses, Both Wailea Gold (Home to the Champions Skins Game) and Wailea Emerald, Were Designed By Robert Trent Jones, Jr, And Are Considered Among the Premier Courses in Hawaii and the United States, Nearby Wailea Tennis Club (Rated One of the CountryGÇÖs 50 Best Resort Tennis Facilities) Has Dozens of Courts Available Any Time and Lessons with the Resident Tennis Professionals Are Available, Maui Possesses Virtually Every Climatic Zone Imaginable (from the Sea Level Coral Reefs Ringing the Island to the Lunar Landscape Found Inside the Long-Dormant Volcanic Crater of Mount Haleakala, 10, 000 Feet Above the Sea), with Roads and/or Hiking Trails That Enable You to Access It...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Regular Season 2013 (Apr 15, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013) .. $230/night. High Season 2013/2014 (Dec 15, 2013 - Apr 14, 2014) .. $285/night. Regular Season 2014 (Apr 15, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014) .. $245/night. Please See Above for Additional Rental Information.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: + (206) 245-1082 (Washington State, USA)
Links to more information:
Entry way to unit
The dining room is adjacent to the living room.
Spacious 1 bedroom with lanai
The remodeled shower.
Here is a close up of the unit from the central greenbelt
Wailea Ekahi's central green belt. Looking south, you see Mt. Haleakala.
Pavilion and pool.
Keawakapu beach - another picture of this wonderful long and wide beach.
Upon entering the unit, the living room is just off to your right.
The recently remodeled kitchen and breakfast bar are next to the dining room.
The recently remodeled vanity area.
The main Lanai with gas BBQ
View from our Condo's lanai.
Here you see the pool and ocean as you walk down the greenbelt from the unit.
The main pool, with the pavilion off to the right.
A typical Wailea sunset - from Keawakupu beach one of the best times of day.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Friday, September 20, 2013