Martina's Brand New Sandpoint Snowski / Lake Pend Oreille Waterfront
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sandpoint house description
Come and Visit All Year Around in our Brand New Waterfront Vacation Home.
Come and fall in love and let your dreams become memories with the natural beauty and supreme accommodations of our New Vacation Home.
Small Sandy Beach and Lush lawn,
This prime location is perfect for water sport enthusiast The dock allows for boats, jet ski's and other watercraft for easy access from the house; it’s a boater’s paradise. You will have miles of fun in the sun!
Enjoy your time indoors
• From huge cathedral windows feast your eyes on the magnificent breath taking views of Lake Pend Oreille, views of the Long Bridge and Sandpoint. The sweet smell of the natural pine from the walls delights your natural longings. Gaze upon Schweitzer and the surrounding mountains and enjoy the open Skies.
• 4 bedrooms; 1 king room, 2 queen rooms, one room can serve as a private room with a double pull out or put the bed away and use it as a media or a extra family room.
Other sleeping accommodations included 2 open lofts that overlook the lake with 3 convertible double sleepers.
• New kitchen is fully equipped for your cooking delight, and has all new state of the art appliances.
If your pleasure is outdoors
• Relax on the dock and take in the scenery or cook on the grill and enjoy dinning outdoors.
• Play outdoor games on the beach or in the water.
• Enjoy each other around the fire pit as you retreat from your exciting day.
Private Lot has long drive way & parking and room for an RV.
The house is only minutes away from beautiful downtown Sandpoint
• Walk, bike, or drive over 1.5 mile long bridge. House is about 100ft from bridge.
• Sandpoint is our little town with a big heart, it's famously known for being a walking town. Local attractions are: Local artists, Shopping, Restaurants, Night Clubs, and “City Beach”
You can fix your eyes upon this all from the porch and dock including spectacular view of Schweitzer Mountain and beautiful Lake Pend ‘Oreille.
Our Northwest resort town offers different experiences in each season. Whether you’re coming for a family vacation, family reunion, romantic weekend, girl’s getaway, retreat, or water thrashing good time, this is where vacations become cherished memories.
Keywords: Beach and Dock. Near buy Launch Pad. Multiple-family Home. Bonus Room. Year Round.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 6-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Duty Free Shops
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Idaho's biggest Lake Pend Oreille right out the front door. Summer sports include swimming, boating, hiking, jogging, walking, biking and more. You are just a 1.3 mile walk on a walk path away from the town of Sandpoint, over the lake on the bridge. Dining, drinks, shopping is close by but you are in a home of such beauty, you may just want to sit and enjoy the scenery each day , inside and out. Schweitzer Ski Mtn is just 15 miles away. Silverwood Theme Park is 25 min. This new home is stunning, modern Northwest Luxury for vacationers who want to enjoy the finest of getaway homes....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
**Special Rates this Season for this New Rental ** Thanksgiving Rates, call depends on group size Rates may be flexible Winter Holidays Dec 13-Dec 19,2014 $ 300/nt Dec 20-Jan 1 $ 375 nt Early Summer June 1-19,2014 $ 350/nt $2450/wk Peak Summer June 20-Aug 21, 2014 $ 500/nt $3500/wk Late Aug 22-Sep 2$400/nt Rates do not include 8% sales and lodge taxes Cleaning fee depends on group size Refundable Security Deposit $500-$1000..depends on group size and season I generally collect Summer deposits 50% upon booking and balance due 90 days prior
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Spokane Airport (GEG) at 75 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 95 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: City Beach Sandpoint at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Schweitzer Ski Resort at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 41 South at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +208 687-1450
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to the Cove
Sandpoint ,and the Beautiful Lake Pend Oreille
Winter, During Construction
Lady Liberty at Our City Beach
Fun in the Sun
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 20, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.