Snowbirds - Available November 2013 - January 2014
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fairways II house description
Southwestern furnished home with patio, shade trees, private carport. Near golf, swimming, tennis courts, dining, shopping, and birding.
This charming southwestern furnished home is within walking distance to one of the many Green Valley Recreation Centers. Tennis, swimming, golfing are minutes away.
This home has optional Green Valley Recreation (GVR) access. For a nominal fee you may use any and all of the 13 GVR facilities around town which include silver smithing, lapidary, woodworking, painting, photography, fitness centers, lighted tennis courts, swimming pools and much more. Green Valley has five public and three private golf courses.
Note: This is an age restricted community. At least one resident must be 55 or older.
Keywords: Southwestern furnished home with patio, BBQ, shade trees, private carport. Near golf, Green Valley Recreation, swimming, tennis courts and more.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Guest bathroom has bathtub. Master bathroom has walk-in shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- New tile floor with carpet in bedrooms. Walk-in shower in master bath. Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove w/oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, sm. crock pot, tableware, cooking utensils, pots and pans, and linens. Washer/dryer, iron, small ironing board. Central A/C, forced air heating. Green Valley Social Center within short walking distance (approx.1 mile) with pool, sauna, spa, fitness center, billiards, shuffle board, tennis courts, plus various art studios available for a small fee. Close to shopping, dining, post office and golfing....moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Desert Diamond Casino, Titan II Museum, Kitt Peak & Mt Whipple Observatories, Pima Air Museum, Suguaro Natl Park, Desert Museum, Old Tucson, Tubac Artist Colony, Nogales, Mexico all within easy driving distance. Great day trips nearby also such as Tombstone and Bisbee. Enjoy a hike and a picnic at nearby Madera Canyon....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan-Apr $1,850/mo.Utilities incl.One month minimum w/discount for 2-3 month rental May-Oct $700/month - $400/week. Utilities included. Nov-Dec $1,550/month - $800/week. Utilities included. Security/Cleaning Deposit - $250. If house is left undamaged and clean, $150 is refunded.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: 360-472-1099
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Tastefully decorated in Southwest style with sofa, loveseat and recliner.
Enjoy your meals in this light and cheery dining room.
En suite master bedroom w/queen-size bed w/TV, walk-in shower and walk-in closet
Enjoy your morning coffee and the mountain view on the front patio.
Home Sweet Home . . .
Another view of the living room.
Guest bedroom with a queen-size bed.
Fully furnished kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, and pantry.
Enjoy your morning coffee and/or a meal on your front patio.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 23, 2013