Tropical Retreat Overlooking the Lake & Nature Preserve.......
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tarpon Cove condo description
Tarpon Cove, North Naples, Naples, Florida. Property is W of 41 off of Wiggins Pass, 30 min from RSW Airport.
Be part of a tropical paradise located in friendly gated community known as Tarpon Cove, Our 1400 square foot condo is a 2nd floor end unit consisting of an open floor plan with a dining room & living room opening onto the lanai, 2 bedrooms + den (sleeps 6) and 2 full baths. All overlooking the lake & nature preserve. Sit and relax on the lanai and you may find yourself napping or enjoying a cocktail while watching the sun set over the lake. While biking around you can explore the 38 lush acreas that make up Tarpon Cove or bike over to the Yacht Club and enjoy lunch at the tiki bar before taking the water shuttle over to the beach. Don't forget the great dining & shopping Naples has to offer in addition to the Museum & Concert Hall.
Keywords: Condo, with lake views, water fountain, cherry end unit with lots of sunlight
- 1400 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Ideally located in North Naples, West of 41. Gated community with 2 pools on 38 acres with lakes & lush preserves. Minutes from golf, tennis, shopping, dining and beautiful downtown Naples. Conveniently located to Ft. Myers International Airport and Naples Airport. Beautiful large 2nd floor end unit loaded with sunshine with views of the lake from the kitchen & dining area, living room, lanai and master bedroom. 2bedrooms + additional sleeping available (sleeps 6), 2baths. The living room is invitingly decorated with a new flat screen TV and opens onto the large screened lanai, dining area seats 6 + breakfast bar with chairs. Fully equipped kitchen, den has a new flat screen tv, spacious master bedroom with walk in closet + bath with double sinks, 2nd bath is a full bath with a tub....moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- As a temporary resident of the unit you will have access to all the privilieges of the Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club featuring a resort style pool, tiki bar serving refreshments & entertainment, private water shuttle to Delnor Wiggins State Park beach (complementary chairs & beach towels)Har-tru tennis courts(8),reciprocal golf & soical privileges with many other fine private clubs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A charming condo
A charming condo
When I was searching for a location to stay in Naples my broker recomended Tarpon Cove. The club associated with this development offers tennis, access to the beach, and an lovely club for dinner or drinks. This unit is within walking distance of all of these features and has been recently remodeled. The decor is excellent with a beautiful lanai. Everynight and morning was spent enjoying the lanai. I will be returning for years to come.
- Guest Brian (New York, NY)
- Date of stay 12/18/11
- Review Submitted 04/17/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+.
Jan, Feb, March........$3400.00/month (Feb&March 2013 Booked) April & May............$3000.00/month June - Oct.............$1500.00/month Nov & Dec..............$2200.00/month 10% Sales Tax & $100.00 Condo Assn. Application Fee not included. Refundable $1000.00 security deposit required Optional Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club Membership Fee $265.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Tarpon Cove:
Naples has been my vacation place of choice for years. It has so much to offer in the form of recreation, the arts & shopping besides having a great locaton West of 41 and only 30 min to RSW Airport. and close proximaty to beaches .
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom Seating Area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 11, 2013