VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This well appointed 5 bedroom, 4 bath home sleeps 10 and is conveniently located in the heart of the beautiful 'Old Village'.
This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms with 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Double and 2 Twin beds, 4 full baths.
* Large Deck in back yard features hot tub, 2 lounge/sun chairs, dining table with 4 chairs and sitting area.
* Recreation area under deck on first floor features a billiards table, ping pong table, bar with 4 bar stools and gas grill.
* Fire Pit is adjacent to recreation area with six comfortable adirondack chairs.
* Large Kitchen on 2nd floor has 2 stools at bar and table with seating for 4, indoor grill, glass cooktop, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, trash compactor, microwave and is completely stocked for any culinary experience.
* Dining room on 2nd floor is located just off the kitchen and seats 6.
* Living room on 2nd floor has 2 very comfortable sofas, large chair with ottoman and flat screen tv with premium cable package, xbox and large video/xbox game library.
* Master suite on 2nd floor has king size bed, large private bath, flat screen tv, walk in closet and french doors to deck on second floor.
* 2nd bedroom on 2nd floor has full/double size bed, french doors to 2nd floor deck and shared bathroom with 2nd bedroom.
* 3rd bedroom on 2nd floor has size queen bed, french doors to 2nd floor deck and shared bathroom with 3rd bedroom.
* 4th bedroom on 3rd floor has a king size bed and private bath.
* 5th bedroom on 3rd flood has 2 twin size beds, flat screen tv and private bath.
* All rooms have dimming can lights.
* There are ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and living room and 2 central heat and air units. One on each floor.
* Beautiful hardwood floors throughout entire house.
* Laundry room is on 2nd floor just off kitchen with a washer and dryer.
* All beds are very comfortable with high quality linens and many different pillow choices.
* This home is located in the heart of The Old Village.
* There are many choice restaurants, several grocery stores and boutique shopping located within a mile of this house.
* Beautiful Shem Creek is located 1 mile away and has many restaurants with waterfront dining, kayak and paddle board rentals, padi scuba shop and charter boat fishing.
* Sullivans Island is 3 miles away with a beautiful quiet beach, plenty of free parking, great restaurants and bars.
* Isle of Palms is 5 miles away offering a boardwalk atmosphere with souvenir stores, ice cream shops and beachfront dining. There is a charge for parking in the boardwalk area and free parking in all residential areas.
* Patriots Point is 2.5 miles away. The Yorktown (WWII aircraft carrier) is located here and a water taxi to downtown Charleston or Fort Sumter.
* Downtown Charleston is 5 miles away. Where you can take a walk back in time on the cobblestone streets, shop at the open air market on Market Street, visit the waterfront aquarium, enjoy the many fine restaurants and nightlife.
***Please keep in mind this home is in a quiet residential area. If you plan to stay up late making noise that is disturbing to other residents this is not the home for you. The Town of Mt Pleasant has a very strict 10 pm noise ordinance. If the police show up to ask for your cooperation, they will do so with a $1000 fine for you.
June/July 2015 Jun 1 - Jul 31, 2015 7 night min stay
Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Aug 1 - Dec 31, 2015 4 night min stay
$495 Thu, Fri, Sat
Thanksgiving Nov 22 - Nov 28, 2015 7 night min stay
$2,500 flat fee
Christmas Dec 20 - Dec 26, 2015 7 night min stay
$2,500 flat fee
January/February 2016 Jan 1 - Feb 29, 2016 4 night min stay
$425 Thu, Fri, Sat
March/April/May 2016 Mar 1 - May 31, 2016 7 night min stay
June - August 2016 Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2016 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$1,000
Weekly rental is for Saturday-Saturday stay.
Rates are subject to change without notice until confirmed reservation is made.
Rates shown above do not include cleaning fee.
We recommend Vacation Insurance (Travel Guard is one option).
There are no refunds or credits given for hurricane evacuations.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days prior to arrival date.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.