All Weeks, Best Rates! Reserve Your Villa and Save Thousands!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Lahaina Properties condo description
We are able to offer reservations in weekly increments with arrivals and departures Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Most weeks available. Contact us with your dates and will work to get the best rates. Featured weeks:
Marriott Maui Ocean Club:
February 16, 2014; two bedroom, three bath; $3,450
March 29, 2014; two bedroom, three; $3,400
July 12, 2014; two bedroom, $3,400
Lahaina and Napili Towers:
November 2, 2013; two bedroom, Oceanfront, $4,200
April 12, 2014; two bedroom, $4,000
June 28, 2014; three bedroom, 3 bath, suite, $6,500.
iscover the true meaning of paradise.
Nestled along the pristine shores of Maui, this tropical hideaway immerses you in the welcoming aloha spirit and serene landscape. The soft sands, turquoise waters and lush rainforests set the scene for an unforgettable Hawaii vacation.
From here, you can explore the island's diverse natural beauty, including dramatic volcanic craters and enchanting sea life. And the mild climate and ocean breezes make it the perfect place for a leisurely afternoon on the golf course or beach.
This is an ideal vacation retreat, boasting spacious accommodations and appealing amenities, including refreshing pools, eclectic dining, and snorkeling and surfing opportunities at the world-renowned Kaanapali Beach.
A vacation home that feels like home.
Located on beautiful Kaanapali Beach, Marriott's Maui Ocean Club invites you to experience the best of Hawaii. You’ll find your definition of vacation paradise here, whether you have a passion for golfing, tennis or mountain biking surrounded by spectacular scenery, or your taste runs more toward luxuriating at a lavish resort.
Test your game at the adjacent Kaanapali Golf Resort, which offers two championship golf courses.
The convenient Beachwalk Marketplace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take advantage of two pool bars and world-class restaurants a short walk away. Longboards Restaurant serves dinner every night starting at 5pm.
Exercise & recreation
Stay active and engaged with our tennis courts, watersports and convenient beach equipment rentals.
Relax and refresh at our three pools, including a 3.5-acre super pool with slides, waterfalls and grottos. For the younger set, we offer a sandy beach with a fun pirate ship and waterslides.
Keywords: condo,Villa, residence, hotel, home, rental, Hawaii, Maui, timeshare, beach, luxury, exclusive, amenities, concierge, pools, tennis, golf, spa, families, couples.
- 1191 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Villa Amenities Suite amenities at Maui Ocean Club: 1-bedroom/2-bath suite with two lanais 2-bedroom/3-bath suite; three lanais with Lock-Off master suite* Garden, mountain, island or ocean views Open living and dining areas with elegant, comfortable furnishings Gourmet center featuring sink, microwave, bar-size refrigerator and dishwasher Televisions throughout, DVD player in living area Complimentary Internet access Villa amenities at Lahaina/Napili Towers : Spacious 2-bedroom villa sleeps up to 8; 3-bedroom villa sleeps up to 10 Lock-Off master suite*; living area opens to a large, private lanai Master suite features king-size bed, sitting area and private lanai Master bath features an oversize tub, glass-enclosed free-standing shower and vanity area Open living and dining areas with elegant, comfortable furnishings Fully equipped kitchen In-villa washer and dryer ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- On site and close by: Fitness Fitness Center Swimming Ka'anapali Beach (On-site) 3 Outdoor Pools Whirlpool Spa Hale Mana Wellness Center Appointment required Golf Ka'anapali Golf Courses 0.3 mile(s) Ka'anapali Kai Course (South) Ka'anapali Royal Ka'anapali Course (North) Kapalua Golf Courses 9 mile(s) Kapalua - The Bay Course Kapalua - The Plantation Course Makena Golf Course 30 mile(s) Makena Golf Course The Dunes at Maui Lani 26 mile(s) The Dunes at Maui Lani Activities Biking trail 2 mile(s) Bowling 26 mile(s) Hiking 35.6 mile(s) Horseback riding 37 mile(s) Jet-skiing 0.2 mile(s) Jogging/fitness trail 5 mile(s) Kayaking 0.2 mile(s) Miniature golf 5 mile(s) Mountain biking, trail 36 mile(s) Sailing 5 mile(s) Sauna Scuba diving Snorkeling Surfing Volleyball 1 mile(s) Water-skiing 0.2 mile(s) Tennis Local attractions: Haleakala Crater Oheo Gulch Lahaina Historic Town Iao Valley State Park Maui Ocean Center Aquarium Tedeschi Winery & Ulupalakua Ranch Whalers Village Museum Maui Arts & Cultural Center Maui Tropical Plantation Lahaina Para-Sail ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We were lucky enough to honeymoon here in December. The sunsets are not to be believed. I have never been to Hawaii so this was an incredible treat. We were fortunate enough to look over the lagoon lagoon like pool with the ocean beyond. We would have lunch by the pool and would dine in the restaurants each evening. We took advantage of the hot tubs and the water slides. There was plenty of room and we did not want to leave. Everywhere we looked, it looked like a postcard. We hope to come back to the resort one day to celebrate an anniversary. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcomed and celebrated our marriage with some treats in our room.
- Guest Jan (R.I.)
- Date of stay 12/15/12
- Review Submitted 01/30/13
This was our third time to Marriott Maui Ocean Club and it was the best one yet! The property is simply gorgeous. We always sound loungers in the shade by the pool and chose a different spot to relax each day. The grounds are gorgeous and the landscaping is not to be believed. We loved being so close to the ocean and barely left the property for the week. The kids always love playing in the pirate ship waterpark. We had an oceanview two-bedroom Villa and it was magnificent. Nothing like staring out at the Pacific and feeling like you are in a whole other world. The staff is always helpful and helped us find a luau where we danced surrounded by tiki torches. Great memories were made here!
- Guest Bella (Orlando)
- Date of stay 07/07/12
- Review Submitted 01/30/13
Rates begin at $1,500 for off peak travel season. Rates are dependent upon villa or suite size, view and dates of travel. Arrival: 4:00 p.m. Departure: 10 a.m.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kapalua West Maui Airport - JHM at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: On site! The beach is gorgeous. at Other Lahaina Properties
- Nearest Barpub: Pool bar and Napili pool bar at Other Lahaina Properties
- Nearest Golf: Ka'anapali Golf Courses at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Longboards Ka'anapali at Other Lahaina Properties
Year Purchased: 2009
About: I own currently own over 20 weeks of timeshare in Aruba! I am a licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida. I specialize in timeshare resales and rentals. I love what I do because I enjoy helping people plan and go on vacation. What a wonderful fun thing to do! I also love to travel with my family. I have 4 children -Ages 15, 13, 8 & 5 . I have a wonderful husband who treats me like a princess. We also normally like to travel with Grandma & Grandpa. I enjoy shopping and finding any Lilly Pulitzer store in the world I can find. I love this brand becasue is captures my vacationing fun free spirit. I have been in the timeshare industry over 13 years and I am happy to help with any timeshare needs my clients may have. I specialize in luxury resorts like Marriott, Starwood and Ritz Carlton Club properties. Please feel free to get in touch with me anytime.
Why Other Lahaina Properties:
Hawaii is magical and Marriott smelly ocean club is the best way to experience it! The spacious, well appointed and tastefully designed villas are perfect for our large family. We truly feel as if we have entered paradise every time we visit. The tropical flowers, the towering palms, the wildlife, and beach are stunning. The pool must be seen to be believed! The grottoes, waterfalls, natural surroundings and freeform make it feel as if it were created by nature.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love staying at the new Lahaina and the Napili towers because they offer fully equipped kitchens and are tastefully designed with contemporary design influenced by Hawaiian style. Be sure to schedule a luau – it will be the highlight of your vacation!
- Primary: +1 888-888-2204 x 110 Dana Ferretti
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Grottos, waterfalls, bridges, waterslides and more at the nature inspired pool
Ocean Club Lahaina and Napili Towers oceanfront balcony
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club is nestled between the ocean and world class golf
Ocean views from the pool
Plenty of room for everyone
Bathroom at Lahaina and Napili towers
Cabanas are available beachside
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Lahaina towers master bedroom
Dining area and kitchenette at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Grills and outdoor dining area
Marriott Maui Ocean Club's 3.5 acre superpool is steps away from the beach
Greenery, palms and waves are yours
Your villa is steps away from the pool and beach
Waterfalls and lush greenery surround the pool
Lahaina Villa pool slide
Dining room and kitchen at Lahaina Towers
Living room at Maui Ocean Club
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Lahaina guest bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013