Sunsets Glow, Stars, Sky and Quiet.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eastham house description
A lovely five year old home, sunny lot, quiet area; the first floor has an open floor plan with a fire place living room, opening on to a large deck that overlooks conservation area. Wonderful kitchen with eat-at counter and half bath laundry off the kitchen.
There is a dining room and a master bedroom en suite. The second floor has a queen bedroom en suite. there is another bedroom with twin beds and a full bath in the hall. There is an upstairs den with a TV and day bed and a small loft for reading. Garage is not included.
Water, water everywhere could be the town motto for Eastham, a place for nature lovers if ever therre was one.
Steps from the 43,000-acer Cape Cod National Sea Shore and one of the narrowest parts of the Cape, Eastham has 'a million bay beaches,' with Atlantic Ocean views, hiking, biking, windsurfing, surfing and beachcombing.
Among the attractions are the breathtaking Fort Hill, where you can watch the sunrise. You can watch the moon rise out of the Atlantic and quickly drive to the Bay and watch the sun set, all in a short time. Eastham also has an old windmill, and the red and white Nauset Light, headquarters for the Cape Cod National Seashore and many historic locations.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 2-7
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- The house is 1 mile from the Audubon sanctuary and 1-2 miles to several bay beaches. It is 2-3 miles from the Cape Cod National Seashore beaches: Marconi, Nauset Light, and Coast Guard. There are ponds, historic sights and walking trails all close. The area is rich in the arts, with theater, movies, a drive-in theater, craft fairs, open artists studios and even a flea market. There are guide walks and talks at the CCNS. The town of Wellfleet is 7 miles morth with 20 artists studios and shops. The town has a small fishing fleet that docks on the town pier. Thre are many beaches in Wellfleet.Provincetown is 18 miles north on Route 6 and full of adventures, shops, whale watching, historic locations, good food, and a long fish pier for the fishing fleet. The Museum for the artifects fron the pirate ship found off wellfleet is on the pier. There are several golf courses on the lower Cape including a links course at Highland Light. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Cape escape
Great Cape escape
My family and I stayed for a week and we had an awesome time. The house was very comfortable, we had everything that you could possibly need to enjoy our stay there and the deck was awesome! A great location to take a run or a walk in the morning and then hit the beach in the afternoon! I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Guest Michael C. (Londonderry, New Hampshire)
- Date of stay 08/21/10
- Review Submitted 07/07/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Great home away from home
Great home away from home
We originally planned to stay at the house next door, but added a member to our party at the last minute. The home owner was able to accomodate us and rent this property to us instead. The home was clean, well furnished, plenty of space for 4 adults and three children. Two bedrooms upstairs with an additional sleeping area and two full baths, downstairs had a master bedroom and a bath and a half. Outside shower and clothes line. The street was quiet, great area for kids to bike and use their scooters. The deck was huge, with comfortable furniture, and great views of the sunset. Washer/dryer right off the kitchen was a bonus. Plenty of parking, and house is set back off street, providing great privacy.
- Guest Easthamvacationer (Worcester, MA, USA)
- Date of stay 06/20/09
- Review Submitted 04/07/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway.
My family rented this house last year and the washing machine broke. We went 5 days without a washing machine. The home owner did not respond quickly to our needs, and was not trustworthy. Do not rent this house.
- Guest New York Nurse (New York)
- Date of stay 07/12/08
- Review Submitted 07/15/09
Early summer rate $1100, Summer rate $1995, Late Summer rate $1200; per week. There is a $500 security deposit . There is a $5% town tax. Changeover Day: Saturday.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: 1-508-255-9056 ( Massachusetts)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, March 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.