Tranquil, Quiet, Comfortable New Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eastham house description
A lovely new home on a sunny lot. The first floor has a large eat in screen porch and a deck. There is an enclosed outside shower. The living room / dining room is a spacious open plan with a slider on to the screened porch. There is a fireplace in the living room. The kitchen is good size with an eat-at counter and a half bath/ laundry off the kitchen. There is a queen master bedroom en suite. The second floor has two sunny twin bedrooms and a full bath.The house has 'all the bells and whistles' with central vac system and lawn irrigation. The deck has a distant marsh view.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- The three bedrooms have new window air conditioners.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- The house is very close to many interesting activities and locations. It is 1 mile form the Audubon Sanctuary. The many bay beaches are 1-2 miles away and the Cape Cod National Seashore beaches; Marconi, Nauset Light , and Coast Guard are 2-3 miles away. The Cape Cod Rail trail, bike trail is 1 mile from the house. There are many walking trails and guided walks. There are ponds, historic sights and a flea market. The area ir rich in the arts. There is theater, craft fairs, art displays, festivals,and open artists studios. The town of Wellfleet is 7 miles north and has over 20 art studios and shops, a fish pier and more beaches.There are small stores and places to eat near the house and even a Ben & Jerry's ice cream and the famious Arnold's Clam shack....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This was our 7th or 8th stay in Eastham and our first in North Eastham and this has been our favorite place, by far. Extremely spacious and very clean and comfortable. Large kitchen, large living room, nice porch and deck and nice sized bedrooms. A lovely, quiet street, with bay beaches a bike ride away. The owner provided excellent service. W also appreciated the little things like soap, detergent, paper towels and t.p. being provided. A great relaxing week to start the summer!
- Guest Patricia R.
- Date of stay 06/23/12
- Review Submitted 06/30/12
$1200.00 - $1675.00 per week $0.00 - $0.00 Cleaning. 0.00% - 0.00% Tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: 1-508-255-9056 (Massachusetts)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, March 25, 2013