VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Surround yourself with the luxury, elegance, and all the amenities of two of the world's finest resorts.
This 2 BR 2 bath second floor luxury condominium is located in The Uplands of the Mauna Kea and is accessed through the Hapuna Prince Beach Resort entrance drive, but is recessed from the bustle of the hotels. The condo’s Great Room, lanai, and master bedroom all overlook the 4th fairway of the Hapuna Beach Golf Course and have amazing, expansive, unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Sleeps 4 with king in master, king or 2 XL twins in second BR.
- Amazing unobstructed 180-degree ocean view with spectacular sunsets is seen from the great room, master bedroom, and the spacious wrap around lanai
- High speed cable with wireless connectivity and 2 LED TV’s
- Nicely decorated, nonsmoking unit with marble floors in baths, kitchen, entry and laundry
- En suite bath in master with walk-in shower, separate large tub, and walk in closet
- Each Bath has hairdryers
- Well appointed, fully furnished kitchen
- Rental includes the option to purchase amenity package passes to the Mauna Kea and Hapuna Prince Beach resorts. This allows free access to the two hotel swimming pools and their amazing white sand beaches with complementary towels, chairs, and umbrellas. Passes include resort golf, tennis, and spa privileges at special rates, as well as, hotel guest fitness center privileges and other activities
- Business center onsite at the resort
- Two minute walk to the condominium’s recreation pavilion with its own private pool, hot tub, and barbeque
- Located 30 minutes from Kona International Airport (KOA) with many upscale restaurants and shops either on the resort grounds or within a short drive
Keywords: Mauna Kea resort, Hapuna Beach resort, Kumulani, Hapuna Beach, golfing, beach access, kohala coast, Kona, Big Island, Hawaii, resort, tropical retreat, ocean view, golf course view. Please note: Reservations are currently accepted through January 2, 2016.
With the Amenity package you will receive all the perks and services of the two world class Resorts on the property, the Mauna Kea and Hapuna Prince, PLUS discounted Golf, Tennis, and Spa rates. Golf savings of up to $50.00 per round per person. For Tennis the rate is $25.00 per person. Note- Only Hotel guests or Amenity Package participants are allowed to use the courts. See Rate Details for costs.
Each bath has hairdryers.
Please note: Reservations more than 6 months in advance are not accepted at this time....moreless
Holiday Rates Dec 11 - Jan 3, 2016 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
cleaning fee$165 + tax
Please note; Starting January 1, 2015, the non-holiday rate will be $275.00 per night. Holiday rate will remain at $450/night or $3150/week
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Star gazing, World Famous observatory on Mauna Kea, numerous farmers markets in nearby towns, Local restaurants, Luaus, Hawaiian cultural activities, ID#W08383215-01
Year Purchased: 2011
Why Hapuna Beach: One of the premier resorts on the Big Island of Hawaii. It is close to Hapuna Beach which has been voted one of the worlds top beaches by Conde Nast. It is close to shopping and restaurants. Golfing, surfing, boating, all activities you would like to do in Hawaii are here. Not crowded like Oahu, and the Big Island is large enough to explore and enjoy.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Close to the Mauna Kea and Hapuna Price resorts and all they have to offer. Golf courses, tennis, beaches, surfing, sunning, relaxing, and the best ocean, golf course views of the condos at the Kumulani. Great shopping not far at the King and Queens shops. Waimea town is only 30 minutes away and has 2 large grocery stores, a performing arts theater, and many shops from clothing, gifts, to electronics.