Best Rates of the Year for Direct Oceanfront in Satellite Beac
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Satellite Beach condo description
When you walk through the door of this condo you will be greeted by one of the most beautiful views on the beach. You will see the coastline to the south from the living area and from both bedrooms. You are only one hour away from all of the major attractions in Orlando and the Orlando International Airport. Satellite Beach is located just south of Cocoa beach and Patrick Air Force Base. The beach itself is very quiet and there is limited public access.
The kitchen is fully equipped to prepare all of your meals. The master suite has a pillow top king size bed, large walk-in closet, full bath, and dressing area. The second bedroom has two twin beds and there is a full bath right across the hall. Both of the bedrooms have a television for late night viewing or you can be lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean.
You can relax on the balcony with your morning coffee or your evening cocktail while taking in the fabulous views.
Absolutely No Smoking and no pets.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- The master bedroom has a pillow top mattress and 400 thread count sheets. It is decorated with vintage mid-century teak furniture and has a TV. It has a large dressing area with a vanity and a huge walk-n closet. The second bedroom has cushy twin beds and a large closet. There is also TV. Both bathrooms are full baths. The master bath is en suite and 2nd bath is just across the hall from the 2nd bedroom. The kitchen is fully stocked to prepare just about anything you want to cook There is also an electric grill on the patio. The tap water and the ice maker have filtered water. There is even an ice cream maker....moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Jet Skiing
- Satellite Beach is a quiet area just south of Patrick Air Force Base. Just to the north is Cocoa Beach-home of Ron Jon's famous surf shop. Right behind the condo building is a great place from which to watch the launches from Cape Canaveral. For boating and skiing you are less than a mile from the Intercoastal Waterway and there are plenty of marinas close by where you can rent a boat. Two beautiful parks are fairly close-Sebastian Inlet-known for the surfing and fishing and the Canaveral National Seashore where you get a close-up look at regional wildlife....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best Beach Visit Ever
Best Beach Visit Ever
The other reviewer was accurate. The condo had everything one could need for a comfortable stay. It was so nicely decorated, and the owners thought of everything, from cooking pans to games for the kids to high-speed internet. It's in a great location; the drive to Orlando was the same as to Cocoa. We liked this beach better, though, as it's more peaceful, friendly, and laid back. Alice was responsive to my questions and requests, even when we changed our dates. I would recommend this condo to anyone looking for a home away from home for 2 to 4.
- Guest Ingrid M. (Orlando, Florida)
- Date of stay 08/11/12
- Review Submitted 09/03/12
family vacation at the beach
family vacation at the beach
We stayed at this condo the last week in April and had a wonderful time. Alice was very accommodating and the condo is very nice. It truly feels like a home and had everything we needed. The condo has an excellent view and was very clean, and well maintained. The pool and beach area are beautiful. I would definitely recommend this to others.
- Guest Ed and Jeannie (Central New York)
- Date of stay 04/19/10
- Review Submitted 05/18/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
$650.00 a $1000.00 per week ; 5 night minimum stay. $2000.00 - $2600.00 per month ; 1 week minimum stay. $90.00 - $90.00 Cleaning. $11.00 - $11.00 Tax. $100-$300 Refundable deposit . $650.00 a $1000.00Weekly depending on time of the year. (Peak season is generally January through April ). Long term renters welcome.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Living Room View
We are the balcony on the top right
Living room faces the ocean
Banquet in kitchen
Master Bedroom and dressing area
View of pool and shuffleboard court
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 27, 2013