1023 Lakeside Dr Surfside Beach, Sc 29575
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Surfside Beach Properties house description
New funiture for 2013.....Spend your money on your vacation and not your rent! Rent a summer week and receive an off-season week at 1/2 price. Come and enjoy our home. 2 blocks from the beach surrounded by award winning golf. Please make us a reasonable offer. We look forward to hearing fom you.
The beach house is fully furnished and fully equipped with central air, washer/ dryer, 1 king, 3 doubles, along with a queen size pull out sofa, TV’s in each bedroom, 36 inch TV and DVD player in living room, WiFi, full kitchen with coffee pot, dishwasher, microwave, cooking utensils and a private pool & golf cart!
Entertainment: Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, Inlet Square Mall, Legends in Concert- listen to Madonna, Garth Brooks, Tina Turner and more! See Carolina Opry at the House of Blues, deep sea fishing, or fish at Garden City Pier, para-sail or go dancing at one of the many hot dance clubs.
Keywords: Family, Family Beach, Beach Vacation, Surfside Beach, Pool, Golf Cart, Affordable, Friendly, Family Owned, Myrtle Beach, Golf
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Raised Beach House
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (4), Sleep Sofa
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 6
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Surfside Beach is a small seaside community nestled in the heart of South Carolina’s Grand Strand area. It encompasses 2 miles of pristine beach, enjoys a temperate climate and is both an active residential community and a thriving vacation destination. Proudly called the Family Beach, Surfside Beach strives to maintain a small-town, laid-back, child-friendly environment for its residents and guests. It is a quiet haven close to all area attractions. The Town-owned fishing pier, water-park, supermarkets, mini golf, and restaurants are all just a short walk or golf-cart ride away. Surfside Beach, the Family Beach, it’s ALL right here! ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Golf Course View
- Not Necessary
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Grand Strand Welcome to Myrtle Beach, the heart of the Grand Strand, which boasts white sandy beaches and historic landmarks, as well as first-class entertainment and night life. The oasis of South Carolina, Myrtle Beach provides all of the amenities that vacationer and locals long for, combining a variety of elements that are sure to please even the most diverse crowd. Experience the exhilaration and thrills of some of the world’s most challenging golf courses, in Myrtle Beach, SC. More than 100 unique and picturesque fairways. Tee off on South, Central, or North Myrtle Beach golf courses … each designed to protect the natural habitat and wildlife indigenous to the area. Technically challenging and aesthetically beautiful, our greens have been created by world-famous architects — including Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Robert Trent Jones, and Greg Norman. Myrtle Beach theaters are the perfect complement to a wonderful beach town! Since 1986, when Calvin Gilmore first broug...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Home away from home and very clean !
Great Home away from home and very clean !
This beach house was very clean and cozy !! Had everything you needed. The bed slept very comfortable, No complaints at all !!And th beach is not far at all from the house. Loved the place ..Hopefully will be booking for next year !
- Guest ~Salt Life Chick ~ (Cherryville , NC)
- Date of stay 05/04/13
- Review Submitted 05/17/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, age 55+, girls getaway.
Owner response: The home is in a great location which makes it affordable. We are not perfect but we do our best to maintain the home and keep it clean. It is a beach home and want families to enjoy it just as we do. Please contact us at anytime and hopefully you will return. Take care!
LEO to LEO
LEO to LEO
HAD A BLAST WITH THE FAMILY... A WELL DESERVED VACATION, IN A WELL APPOINTED HOME WITHIN AN EASY WALK TO A CLEAN & FAMILY FRIENDLY BEACH. CLOSE TO SHOPPING, SIGHTS AND RESTAURANTS...
- Guest DEPUTY (GAINESVILLE, GA)
- Date of stay 03/30/13
- Review Submitted 04/07/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, pet owners, sightseeing.
Owner response: Glad you had a great vacation and enjoyed our home. We would love for you to return next year. Reach out any time and stay safe! Take care.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
May 29 - Sep 6
7 night min stay
Sep 7 - May 28
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$200 deposit, which is used towards rent. This simply holds the reservation. 1/2 after 30 days and remainder 30 days prior. Credit cards accepted through paypal.com.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All fees, taxes, and cleaning are included in the rental cost.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: RT 17 Business at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dagwoods at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Wicked Stick at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: River City Cafe at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Law enforcement professional in Northern Virginia. Family oriented, Will move to SC within 5 years. Loves the beach, sports, and outdoor activities. Customer service is a priority. Want good renters, not necessarily most money.
Why the Owner Chose Other Surfside Beach Properties:
Love Surfside Beach and the Grand Strand. Easy leaving with numerous activities. Family friendly beach. Future retirement home. Beach & Golf can't beat it!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Typically cheaper than other rentals. Private pool and golf cart free to use. Walk to the beach or enjoy the golf cart. You might not have to use your vehicle during your entire stay. Surfside Beach is a small seaside community nestled in the heart of South Carolina’s Grand Strand area. It encompasses 2 miles of pristine beach, enjoys a temperate climate and is both an active residential community and a thriving vacation destination. Proudly called the Family Beach, Surfside Beach strives to maintain a small-town, laid-back, child-friendly environment for its residents and guests. It is a quiet haven close to all area attractions. The Town-owned fishing pier, water-park, supermarkets, mini golf, and restaurants are all just a short walk or golf-cart ride away. Surfside Beach, the Family Beach, it’s all RIGHT here! This popular beach community entertains visitors with top-rated beaches, world class golf courses,dazzling musical stage shows, variety of cuisine, and endless white sandy beaches. Overall, its a choice USA family beach vacation spot. The Grand Strand maintains endless streets of uniquely designed vacation homes. The beach is divided into what is called Myrtle and North Myrtle Beach both sharing highway 17. Barefoot Landing draws vacationing families from the North Myrtle Beach side, while Broadway on the Beach entertains the Myrtle Beach family vacationers
- Primary: +1 540-229-2351
- Secondary: + 5408785491
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Family owned and operated beach house. Established in 2003. Have fun & relax.
Kids get off the 'free' golf cart. Can drive most places in Surfside.
Plenty of parking for cars, motorcycles, and small trailers.
Surfside Pier entrance. Surf diner for breakfast. Short beach walk.
View from beach access near home
Living room with new furniture 2013.
Master bedroom with new furntiure 2013.
Queen bedroom with new furniture 2013
Front of our home with the kids. Plenty of parking. 2 blocks to the beach.
Private pool with plenty of pool chairs to sit and relax.
Beach access 2 blocks from home on 12th St south
Pier and beach view from RiverCity Cafe. Great food and atmosphere.
Dining room and kitchen. New furniture and microwave 2013.
Dining room and living room with new furniture 2013.
Twin beds and new furniture 2013.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, March 07, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.