Coronado Home Country Club Location-July-Aug.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coronado house description
Great Family Home nestled in Coronado Village in the local neighborhhood called 'Country Club'. Wide Streets, easy walk or bike to beach, close to Restaurants, Retail Shops, Sailing, Motor Boating, Golf & Tennis. No smoking - Pet friendly.
Keywords: Completely Furnished 2300 SF Home 2 1/2 blocks to Beach, Single Story, 3bd/2ba, Family Room, 2 Fireplaces, Outdoor Decks (Front & Back), Dining & Breakfast Areas, Grand Piano, Wide Streets, Family Neighborhood. Fenced back yard, Extra Sleeping on Sofa Sectional (2). Gardener & Housekeeper included.
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size bed (1), Queen size Bed (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 10
- Towels Provided
- 2 I/2 Blocks to Beach, Beach toys/chairs, Tandem + 3 Bicycles. Grand piano in living room. Large family room. Lemon and lime trees in backyard. Herb garden... Best neighborhood in all of Coronado - Saturday night outdoor movie all summer long just across the street... bring your lawn chair, something to share, your own beverage and enjoy Coronado living!...moreless
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Free Long Distance
- Lawn / Garden:
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center offers fitness center, swimming activities, kayaking, paddle sports, dance, aerobics, cooking, summer childrens' camps, etc. Library has ongoing summer activities for children/youth. Adult Lawn Bowling adjacent to Senior Center Ferry landing offers ferry boat rides (may take bicycles) to and from downtown San Diego. Hotel Del Coronado: fitness center, fine dining, shopping...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $283 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
July 1 through July 30, 2013... $10,000
August 1 through August 30, 2013.... $7000
July and August: July 1 through Aug. 30, 2013... $17,000
No smoking - pet friendly
$1000 deposit ninety (90) days prior to rental date.
Full monthly amount due thirty (30) days prior to rental date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1976
About the owner: Longtime Coronado Resident, Members of Graham Memorial Presbyterian Church, Coronado Yacht Club. Local realtor with Berkshire Hathaway. City Parks & Recreation Commissioner.
Why the Owner Chose Coronado:
Personal Residence is for rent while we enjoy our vacation home in Maine and enjoy Children & Grandchildren on the east coast.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Outdoor Living & Entertaining on decks & Patios, friendly neighbors, helpful and welcoming during your stay, Saturday Night at the Movies across the street during the cool summer evenings.
- Primary: 619-435-4744
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Family Room w/ 52' TV, Dinette, Wet Bar & Fireplace
Additional Dining or Serving area
Kitchen w/ all utensils
Rear Patio Deck (alt view)
Living & Dining Room
Kitchen w/ Butcher Block island
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 14, 2013