Charming, Spacious and Relaxing 3 Bedroom Oceanfront House
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Fernandina Beach Properties house description
This house truly offers all the comforts of home - and then some!
From the lovely covered porch at the entrance to the home - complete with rocking chairs and a swing - to the beautiful deck on the ocean with chaises to relax in and sip your evening cocktail - and halfway along the private walkway to the beach, there is a gazebo with table and chairs - and electrical outlet - blender and margheritas come to mind! - and at the end of the walkway are 4 built in benches - the perfect spot to have that evening cocktail while watching the children who can't get enough of the beach, or to take your morning coffee and sit in your jammies and watch the spectacular sunrises.
The interior of the house is super comfortable and relaxing and so spacious!
The kitchen is well equipped with everything you will need to cook that gourmet meal and the wrap around breakfast bar is huge with barstools for 9! So whether you are serving a pancake breakfast or strawberry margheritas - this is the place!
Just off the kitchen as you enter the house there is a laundry room with bathroom and shower - and this can be accessed from outside, so the perfect first stop when coming in from the beach. There is also a second refrigerator in this room - very handy for keeping all those drinks cold!
The open plan living room and dining area have a comfortable sofa and chairs and a large dining table for 6. That leads into the oceanview den with gas fireplace, 46" HD TV and more comfy sofas and recliners - and a second large dining table for larger groups. This room leads out on to the spacious deck with comfortable patio furniture and gorgeous views of the ocean and the private walkway to the beach.
The three bedrooms are all tastefully decorated - the master bedroom has a kingsize bed and there is a TV and the en suite bathroom has a tub/shower combo.
There is also a queen bedroom and the third bedroom has 2 double beds and these 2 rooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom with mini tub/ shower combo.
Keywords: oceanfront beach house
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- covered porch with white rockers and large swing, gazebo with electrical outlet on walkway to beach, 4 sets of benches at extreme end of beach walkway, double carport and additional off street parking, large Meade telescope for star gazing, card table and 4 chairs for cards/board games(also supplied), 2 inside dining areas for large groups, large wrap around breakfast bar with 9 barstools , 2 exterior dining tables/chairs for 10 for outside dining, spacious deck with 2 chaise lounges, 2nd refrigerator in laundry room for additional storage, outside shower...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Wood Deck
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- finding shark's teeth on the beach, watching the dolphins as they swim by; going to Cumberland Island in Georgia to see the wild horses, visit Fort Clinch State Park and walk or fish from the longest pier on the East coast, take a segway tour on Amelia Island Plantation, go fishing on a charter boat, be lucky to see a nuclear submarine come in on it's way to King's Bay Submarine Base, visit Okeefenokee Swamp to see lots of alligators and wildlife, visit St Augustine - the oldest city in the US, drive to Port Canaveral and visit the Kennedy Space Center, visit Disneyworld and Seaworld and Universal Studios, go to Daytona and drive on the famous racetrack...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan,Feb,Oct,Nov,Dec - $3500 monthly March - $4500 monthly April - $5000 monthly May and September - $5500 monthly June,July,August - $7500 monthly
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: jacksonville at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mayport ferry at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Jacksonville at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: fernandina beach at Other Fernandina Beach Properties
- Nearest Barpub: Sliders at Other Fernandina Beach Properties
- Nearest Golf: Fernandina Municipal Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Primary: (904) 277-4625
- Secondary: (904) 321-2785 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view of beach from end of private walkway, with small glimpse of the benches
view from South Fletcher - carport on right and covered porch on left
view from living area into kitchen showing great breakfast bar with seats for 9
view from living area with kitchen and master bedroom on left
master bedroom with kingsize bed - also has new 32" HD TV
queen bedroom - shares bathroom with 3rd bedroom
2nd bathroom shared by queen and double bedrooms - step in shower
wonderful gazebo with electrical outlet -great place to sit on rainy day
view from futher back on walkway
great place to sit and get out of the hot sun
view looking into kitchen
view of den with gas fireplace and new 46" HD TV replaces tv in this picture
master bath with tub/shower combo
light and bright 3rd bedroom with 2 double beds - great children's room
3rd bathroom with shower - off the laundry room
view of deck with walkway leading to gazebo and beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.