3 or 6 Bed Direct Ocean Front St. Augustine, Fl. Pool/Jacuzzi.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crescent Beach house description
6 OR 3 BEDROOM STUNNING DIRECT OCEAN FRONT BEACH HOME IN ST.AUGUSTINE. ( World-class Crescent Beach).
6 bedroom/4 baths for multiple families, family reunion or special occasions. $3500-6200/wk. depending on the season.
During Low Season rent as 3 bedroom/2 baths. $2000/wk-$3500/wk. depending on which month.
Minimum of 1 night stay. Weekly rental only during summer. May 25 -August.20.
Keywords: Great for Multiple Families!!
Relax and enjoy amazing ocean and intracoastal views in this upscale beach home. The quiet and serene atmosphere in this home provides tranquility and total relaxation. We might even have some of the accoutrements you might need at the beach. No need to buy or rent.
Guest Feedback. ID: 339
Created 11/28/11 10:28am
Location Sun Burst Spa Retreat
Unit/Home Sun Burst
First Name Lewis
Last Name Balser
Review Title Balser Stay
Review Comments We had a fantastic stay at this home. It was very comfortable and everything we needed was provided. I would give it an A+!
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 15-20
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- His and Hers bathrobe, small microwave, fridge and sofa bed in master bedroom. with huge deck facing the ocean. There is a hammock to gently rock you to sleep as you listen to the magnificent sounds of the ocean waves. Enjoy outdoor grilling with 2 electric grill as you enjoy your wine or margarita by the Tiki Bar with family or friends. Most rooms have flat screen TV. Master bed has Blue Ray and huge flat screen TV. irst Name Allison Last Name Herrin Rating Excellent Review Title Great House for Multiple Families! Review Comments This house was great for large or multiple families. Plenty of beds and bedrooms. The bottom floor was quite and secluded, ideal for little ones taking naps. The main living space is awesome with the pool right there. You could be sitting inside and watching the kids in the pool. The third floor was sweet! What a view! Kitchen was equipped with all kind of appliances. Plenty of towels and washcloths. Beach chairs and toys provided for those who...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- USER REVIEWS 1. First Name Danny Last Name Adams Rating Excellent Review Title Sun Burst Review Comments No better place for families,the new additions is excellent for larger families. If Sun Burst is not rated as the best place on the beach it should be. (especially with the new addition) Clean, convenient to all Saint Augustine has to offer. WE ALL LOVE SUN BURST Thanks to Liz, and all the people that makes Sun Burst great. They will take care of you! Thank-you The Adams Family(click click) 2. First Name Allison Last Name Herrin Rating Excellent Review Title Great House for Multiple Families! Review Comments This house was great for large or multiple families. Plenty of beds and bedrooms. The bottom floor was quite and secluded, ideal for little ones taking naps. The main living space is awesome with the pool right there. You could be sitting inside and watching the kids in the pool. The third floor was sweet! What a view! Kitchen was equipped with all kin...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Family from Holland
Family from Holland
We enjoyed everything about the property, it was a real vacation! Everything was clean, even soap and shampoo in the showers are provided. In the morning we saw the dolphins jumping in the waves and the turtles you can see from the boardwalk. The spa was really relaxing.
- Guest family from Holland (Delfgauw/Holland)
- Date of stay 10/30/13
- Review Submitted 11/12/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children.
What a wonderful time we had at this lovely, well appointed beach house. The owner was helpful with our planning and the rental office that handled us was very efficient. House was spotless. Would recommend this house highly. Mary
- Guest Mary E.
- Date of stay 10/14/13
- Review Submitted 11/09/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway.
Loved the pool and hot tub!
Loved the pool and hot tub!
This house has everything! There was plenty of room for everyone to spread out. There were plenty of TV's! There was WIFI which is very important to us. I love how the layout on the main floor was so open. We spent so much time in the pool and hot tub. I really want to come back! Thanks for sharing your house with us!
- Guest RyClem (Kingsland, GA)
- Date of stay 06/08/13
- Review Submitted 06/17/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
A slice of paradise!
A slice of paradise!
Stunning ocean views! Private walkway to beach and fully equipped and everything we needed. Very clean upon arrival and updated throughout. An awesome family vacation and entertaining spot. Hot tub and pool an added bonus! We would definitely come back here and bring more families to share this beautiful home.
- Guest Cheryl (St. Augustine)
- Date of stay 03/22/13
- Review Submitted 04/16/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, pet owners, families with young children, girls getaway.
We were not able to check into the property until after 4pm due to bad housekeeping from the prior renter, the place reeked of odorous fishy smell for the entire day. Needless to say, it put a damper on our first impression of the place. Overall, we had a good stay, the beach was easily accessible from the property and the view of the ocean from the living room was spectacular. We loved the loft accommodation, the room was nicely decorated and the view of the sunrise every morning made it worth it to wake up early and greet the day. Even though there is a hotel next door to the property, it did not affect us, the property still has a private feel. The property is also close to several restaurants within walking distance.
- Guest OG (St. Augustine, FL)
- Date of stay 08/11/12
- Review Submitted 10/21/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, people with disabilities, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Premium Season May 24-August20 ....$4200-$62000 Weekly rentals only for 6 bedrm. Low Season rates from January-May 18, except Holiday weeks Low Season Rates $350-500/nt for 3bed/2bath,$450-$1000/nt for 6 bed/4 bath. Min. 1 nt. stay. Low Season Weekly $2000-$2500 3b3d/2baths, $3000-4200/wk 6/4 bath Weekly/Daily rates do not include cleaning fee$300(6 bed)$225(3bed),10 percent tax Pet Fee is $50/pet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2009
Why Crescent Beach:
Crescent Beach is world renowned for its fine, white, powdery sand and warm waters. St. Augustine is also known for it's amazing history and is the oldest settlement in America.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our beach home has upscale, uncluttered, sophisticated furnishings and decor that came from different parts of the world like Indonesia, Philippines, China, Italy, USA and Africa. The minimalist style provides a serene and relaxing feel to the senses. The home exudes tranquility as the amazing views of the ocean are endless since the property is surrounded by balconies, decks and patios. Don't forget to grill your favorite food by the Tiki Bar as you sip your margarita or wine while watching the ocean waves rush back and forth to shore.
- Primary: 413-847-0193
- Secondary: 413-726-9395
View of ocean from large balcony of third floor master suite.
Boardwalk to beach where you will find fine, white sand and warm waters.
Large master suite utilizes the third floor. Has king size bed.
Main living room with upscale furnishings, magnificent view of pool and ocean
Well-equipped kitchen with bar area; ideal for entertaining.
2nd bedroom, main floor with queen bed, also has daybed, trundle bed (sleeps 2).
Master bedrm. on groundflr. King bed wt. full bath. Solid teak furniture.
Ground floor main bath shower area wt. two sinks.
Large bathroom on ground floor. Sink area.
Part of living room on main floor.
The sight and sound of the ocean is spectacular.
Enjoy your favorite grilled foods outdoor. The view of the ocean is breathtaking
View from the beach.
Pool and jacuzzi facing the ocean - a rare find in beachfront homes here.
Master suite: shower looking out to the sea, sofa bed and privacy screen.
Dining area adjacent to living room with full view of the ocean.
Guest bedroom on main floor with twin beds and flat screen TV.
Twin beds on ground for. One bed is a trundle for 1 extra guest.
Guest room with queen size bed on ground floor. Uncluttered decor is calming.
Living room on ground floor. Has sofa bed and flat screen TV.
Enjoy the waves and warm waters.
Seating area at entrance to the beach. Relax, read or enjoy a drink here.
What a beautiful sunrise. Taken at 5 AM by master bedroom balcony on third floor
Extra beds in queen room on main floor. Has daybed wt. trundle.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
6 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.