Flying Cloud- Beautiful Full Log Cabin with Hot Tub
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fairplay cabin description
"Flying Cloud" is a gorgeous custom log home located in Warm Springs Ranch which is one of the more prominent developments in Park County. The home is only 35 minutes from Breckenridge with easy access to Highway 9. The roomy 3 bedroom and 3 bath home is on a fabulous property with great views of the white-capped mountains, including Pikes Peak. The home is within minutes of Antero Reservoir, Spinney Reservoir, and the Platte River. All of these fishing spots are famous for their great fishing. It is very common to see Moose, Elk, and Deer right on the property.
This home has every amenity that you can dream of in addition to the beautiful outdoor area. The decor in the home is Western and SouthWest. The amenities are absolutely gorgeous. There is a spacious living area with a gas stove which is open to the dining area and spacious gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and new appliances. This huge kitchen has beautiful views of the mountains and forest. The property is located in the Warm Springs Ranch development which has custom homes on large acreages. It is a very open and secluded area. There are 3 bedrooms. The master has a king bed and private bath with a jetted jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom on the main level has a queen bed with a bath across the hall. The third bedroom downstairs has a queen bed and private bath. There is even a "kids cave" which children love to camp out in. It is a full size bed in a huge closet on the downstairs level. The home also has a large laundry room with a really nice washer and dryer. There are 3 full baths. The main floor has a kitchen, large dining room, a spacious living room with satellite TV and lots of movie to choose from. There is a gas stove to add to the charm of the great room. Plenty of games and movies are provided for your enjoyment and relaxation. The loft is a great place to gather for cards, games or star-gazing. There is a game table there for family puzzle projects.
The outdoor area is a place you will want to spend a lot of time relaxing. There is a great deck with beautiful views of the white-capped mountains, including Pikes Peak. There is a private hot tub on the deck with great mountain views. Lots of comfortable seating is provided. There are wood chairs and lounge chairs.There is a gas grill as well as a gas chiminera to toast marshmallows on. While relaxing on the porch, you will probably see lots of wildlife, includint deer, moose, fox, and elk.
Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and Fairplay is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain climbing, snow-shoeing, horseback riding (winter too), ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, snow-mobiling, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 5-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp".
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* ATVing....Breakneck and Browns Pass with Miles of Trails just a few minutes from the home.
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* Within Minutes of the home... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 35 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 25 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting - 20 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but also the seclusion and beauty that only a true mountain setting can offer.
Keywords: Log Cabin, Hot Tub, Near Fishing and ATV Trails, 30 Min. to Breckenridge, Hiking, 4-wheeling, Private, Secluded, Mountain Views
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Mobile Phone
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Ski & Snowboard
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Monument View
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- * ATVing....Breakneck and Browns Pass with Miles of Trails just a few minutes from the home. * FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away * Within Minutes of the home... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado * Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 35 min. NW * Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 25 min. SW * Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting - 20 min SW * Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW * Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW * Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE * Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min. * Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 60 min SE * Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted with a 3.2% Transaction Fee Cashier's check are accepted if the check in date is at least 2 weeks away A cleaning fee of $150 applies to each rental. Non-Refundable Damage Waiver of $45 applies. Tax is 3.9%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Flying Cloud - Gorgeous 3 bedroom/3 bathroom Cabin with Hot Tub.
Great Room with Lots of Comfortable Seating.
Beautiful Fully Stocked Kitchen with Everything a Cook Could Need.
Huge Master Suite with a King Bed and custom Log furniture. Opens to Loft.
Master Bath with Jetted Jacuzzi Tub.
Downstairs Bathroom which attaches to the bedroom downstairs.
Full Bath on Main Level.
View of the Porch with Private Hot Tub, Chiminera, Swings, & Chairs. Great VIEWS
Full Log Cabin both inside and out.
The Great Room has Satellite TV and a Gas Stove with Western Decor.
Dining Table seats 6 people. Great Views Too.
Another View of the Master Suite.
Bedroom Downstairs with Queen Bed and private Bath. No steps to this bedroom!
Bedroom on Main Level with Full Bath across the Hall.
Loft with Game Table, comfy seating, and telescope. This attaches to the Master.
View from the Two-story Window of the Mountain Ranges in the Distance.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.