Near Lover's Point Beach Park, Walk to the Beach, Restaurants & Shops
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Imagine, less than 30 steps from Lovers Point Beach and bike path is where you will find this charming and cozy beach house. Vaulted open-beam ceilings, wood burning stove, and Honduras mahogany wood floors in the kitchen are just a few of the amenities.
The beautifully decorated bedrooms have 3 queen beds – fresh linens and ocean air to take in – plus 2 full bathrooms. The beautiful open kitchen, which includes a gas stove, will make anyone feel like a master chef! Daily maid service along with catering and a private chef are available.
This home has ample space to relax by the window seat and read a book or have coffee on the patio in the morning. Cable and WIFI will keep you connected and provide ease in planning your day-to-day trips. When you arrive, you will be able to pull into a two-car garage and you also have access to extra parking spots on the cobble stone driveway.
The upstairs/downstairs floor plan makes it perfect for families and couples to be together. Upon entering the house on the first level there is a Master Bedroom with sliding Glass Doors leading out to a small patio in a fenced in backyard. There is a small kitchenette as well as an additional bonus living area with a sleigh Sofa Bed perfect for a single person, and a 46” Flat Screen T.V.
This downstairs suite along with the upstairs with 2 bedrooms, a bath, and great room with a Flat Screen T.V, fully equipped kitchen, eating area is perfect for 2 families traveling together with kids allowing each family to have their own space or a 3 generational family with grandparents, 3 couples traveling together or 5-7 singles.
There is a 2 car garage and additional off street parking. There are beach chairs, towels and every thing you need to go to the beach. Lover’s point is one of the few wind protected beaches in the area and is a great swimming beach for children as there are no big waves. Town is just 2 blocks away to heart of Pacific Grove
Pacific Grove offers endless activities within walking distance – walk to the beach, walk to the many restaurants and coffee houses, or do some shopping downtown.
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms
* Rates based on 6 guests
* If you have two guests, rate will be $50 per night less (does not apply to Christmas/New Years);
* If you have 3-4 guests, rate will be $25 per night less(does not apply to Christmas/New Years);
If you have more than 6 guests, add $25/night per guest (Maximum 8 adults and 1 child) - 9th guest must be a child.
* 10% City transient occupancy tax applicable to all fees (including cleaning and any optional amenity fees).
* Non-refundable cleaning fees are quoted separately from rent depending on number of guests. $225 for 1-4 guests, $250 5-6 guests and $275 7-8 guests (8 adults max). $300 for 9 guests (9th guest must be a child)
* Stays of 30 days or more require mid-stay cleanings every two weeks that you will be responsible for scheduling with our Vacation House Manager assigned to the rental and paying cleaners for directly at the time each cleaning is performed at the rate of $25/hour. This is over and above the cleaning fee itemized in your contract.
* Accidental, Loss and Damage Waiver Fee $55 instead of security deposit (covers up to $1,000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect)
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* No Pets Allowed at this location. Please ask about our other pet friendly homes!
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy]
* PG&E gas and electricity are paid by guest for rentals of 30 days or more.
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full.
* This is a two story residence. There is 1 bedrooms and bath available downstairs if difficulty climbing stairs with small kitchenette and T.V Room , but main living areas (kitchen, dining, living room and 2 bedrooms and 1 baths) are located upstairs.
** Please call to inquire about 4 or 5 night minimums for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years, subject to owner's approval.
* Special Terms and Restrictions Apply.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Wood Stove
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- This area has so much to do that you could spend a month and still not see or experience everything. The beauty of the area is breathtaking from Monterey to Big Sur lies some of the most scenic Ocean Drives & Vistas. Starting in Pacific Grove there is the 9 mile Beach Trail that winds its way along the coast going thru Cannery Row, home to the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and numerous restaurants, shops & wine tasting. There are numerous other Restaurants, Music & Outdoor There are numerous other Restaurants, Music & Outdoor Theater & small Playhouses in the area. This area is a haven for Artists & Musicians. Every weekend there are events and every day of the week there is a farmers market. Many of the towns have special weekends for families such as April Days & Feast of Lanterns. There are car & bikes races. Watch the AT&T Pro Am Golf Tournament in February; Concours d'Elegance and Monterey Historic Automobile races in August. Enjoy many local festivals year round....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a perfect location!
What a perfect location!
We visited the house with a two year-old and a baby, and were able to walk everywhere we wanted with the exception of Dennis the Menace Park. The beach is just doors away, which made keeping the two year-old happy a breeze. House was neat, clean and well appointed. Great spot.
- Guest Mark U.
- Date of stay 02/14/13
- Review Submitted 02/22/13
Lovely luxurious seaside retreat
Lovely luxurious seaside retreat
Our stay at the Lover's Point property was a pleasant experience from the moment we booked. The contacts we had with booking and management we found universally polite, responsive and thorough. We arrived with our four children and were delighted to find the home welcoming, beautifully maintained and equipped. Rooms were expansive and the six of us managed to settle comfortably in the space immediately. It was a welcome retreat at the end of our fun-filled days. The home is located just steps from the bike trail, beach and shoreline. Sanctuary Vacation Rentals runs a professional and personal business that we would not hesitate to book with in the future.
- Guest Pamela D.
- Date of stay 07/24/12
- Review Submitted 08/03/12
$320-$520/nt. Some Holidays/Special Events Rates Higher. Loss Waiver $55. No Pets. Rates based on High/Low Season, Holidays, Special Events & number of guests. 10% Tax on total. Cleaning $225-$300 based on # of guests & length of stay. Full payment & cc# for security due if booking less than 60 days from arrival. 1/2 of total & cc# for security due at booking, bal. due 60 days prior to arrival. Cancel Policy: If canceled within 60 days or less of arrival, full refund only if re-rented same time/rate less $150 admin fee & any bank or PayPal fees incurred. If canceled before 60 days of arrival, $150 admin fee & any PayPal fees incurred
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: +1 (831) 373-7103 (California, USA)
- Secondary: +1 (831) 236-5618 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Front of this special Beach House just steps to Lovers Point, Ocean & Sea Otters
Sitting Room on the First Level.
Kitchenette on the First Floor.
First Floor Full Bathroom
Main Kitchen Bar Area.
Living Room Fireplace & Wet Bar.
Bedroom #2 Light-Filled and Spacious.
Bathroom #2 with Vaulted Ceilings.
Another view of the Front of the House.
Additional Seating in the Sitting Room
First Floor Bedroom with Queen Bed.
Living Room / Great Room with High Vaulted Ceilings and Fireplace.
Living Room / Great Room Eating Area off Kitchen
Bedroom #3 also Filled with light and Very Spacious.
Beautiful Lovers Point Beach. Best wind protected beach, calm for kids and sunny
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, May 20, 2013