Gated 40 Acre Tuscan Estate, Elegant Luxury, Panoramic Mountain Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carmel Valley house description
Upon passing the Carmel Stone gate that beautifully is described by the sign that says Heavens Way you will have entered into this peaceful and private Tuscan Estate known as Bella Carmel with all of nature surrounding you. All this beauty snuggled on 40 private gated acres, the best of both worlds, privacy and convenience. You are only minutes away from many fine wineries (Château Julien is across the road, offering private tasting and tours), coffee houses, golf, fine and casual dining, and shopping in Carmel by the Sea. Take a stroll along Carmel Beach (10 minutes away) or enjoy a round of golf on one of the Peninsula's world-renowned golf courses,
This elegant yet comfortable 6000+ foot estate is perfect for entertaining, a corporate retreat or just plain relaxing. The finest of craftsmanship throughout, the magnificent living room boasts 25 foot vaulted ceilings with hand distressed beams and a huge stone fireplace, the perfect gathering place for family and friends. The gourmet kitchen includes a generous granite counter with conversation and view seating. The six burner gas Wolf stove with grill, the pastry island with vegetable sink, and the handsome dark-hued cabinets satisfy even the most discriminating chef.
Amenities include: 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths and 2 half baths, 4 wood-burning gas fireplaces, a cozy library-office, a formal dining room that seats 12 comfortably, a valley-view breakfast room, a large media-family room with a 6 foot by 10 foot screen and surround sound, and an outdoor fire pit and hot tub with a picture-perfect vista. Wait until you see the Master Suite with Carmel Stone fireplace, master bath with lavish infinity tub and grand walk in closet. Too many extras to mention and views are spectacular. Private Chef, Equestrian, Chauffeur and other services available upon request at additional cost. This home is stunning yet cozy, perfect for your vacation retreat.
Amenities of this Vacation Rental.....
BEDROOMS - GROUND LEVEL:
Master Bedroom w/TV - King Bed (with own bath, separate shower (roll-in if wheelchair);
Guest BR-1: King bed with own bath
Guest BR-2: King bed with own bath
Guest BR-3: Queen bed with adjacent dedicated bath (black and white decor)
Guest BR-4: Twin bunk beds (either stacked or unstacked, or made up as King), 3rd Twin trundle with own bath
Guest BR-5: Queen bed with adjacent dedicated bath (not in room)
Wood burning Fireplaces with gas kindlers (4), Washer/Dryer, both front loading, Linens Provided, Off Street Parking, Jetted Tubs in Master and two other baths, Private round Hot Tub outdoors with 2-4 person capacity, Stereo System, CD Player, DVD, Full gourmet itchen featuring stone counters and 6-burner Wolf range. Private chef available for additional charge, Catering also available - please ask for details, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, and Cooking Utensils Provided. Balconies (4) : Great views, sunrise to sunsets from second floor balconies and privacy decks; Decks and patios also have stunning views, Gas/Electric BBQ Grill : Golf Course View : Across the way, Carmel Valley Ranch and Quail Lodge, Mountain View : Unbelievable Carmel Valley and mountain views, Telephone (Local calls only), Wifi (Wireless Internet), Private 40 acre gated estate, across from Chateau Julian vineyard and Carmel Valley golf course, wheelchair accessible on ground floor level (May have limitations - only downstairs is accessible, Kid Friendly.
Amenities of the Resort/Surrounding Community:
Horseback Riding, Hot Air Ballooning, Health/Beauty Spa, Wildlife Viewing, Fishing, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Fitness Center/Gym, Hiking, Shelling, Snorkeling/Diving, Kayaking, Sailing, Shopping, Golf, Tennis, Boating, Biking, Mountain Biking, Windsurfing, Swimming, Surfing
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms....
* Holidays and Special Events are higher, please inquire: Martin Luther King, AT&T Golf, President's Day, Sea Otter Classic, Easter, Big Sur Marathon, Memorial Day, PGA Golf, 4th of July, Moto GP, Concours d'Elegance, Labor Day, Monterey Jazz Festival, Big Sur Half Marathon, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year
* Not Available for Month Long Rental 6/1 thru 8/31
*Until confirmed with owner of property, rates are subject to change without notice. Any bookings made more than 6 months in advance must also be approved by owner.
* Rates are based on up to 2 guests. Add $127 per person per night for the 3rd through 12th guests. Children ages 4-12 are $46 per night (infants/children 0-3 years of age excluded).
* 10.5% County transient occupancy tax applicable to base rental fees. No tax on rentals of 30 days or more.
* Non-refundable cleaning fees are quoted separately from rent depending on number of guests: $500 to $575. Over 12 guests must be approved by owner and cleaning fee would be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
* If rented for a full month, then cleaning fee is $1000 which includes one cleaning per week that you will be responsible for scheduling with our Vacation House Manager assigned to the rental. Daily Cleaning Service and catering available upon request.
* $1000 refundable security deposit is required and returned within 7 days after departure if there are no off-sets due to damage.
* Loss and Damage Insurance Policy through CSA $89 (This insurance is required in addition to a $1000 refundable security deposit).
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* SORRY NO PETS OR SMOKING ALLOWED AT THIS LOCATION. (Please ask about our other pet friendly homes if you have a pet)
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund ONLY if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less a $250 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $250 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy]
* PG&E gas and electricity are paid by guest for rentals of 30 days or more.
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full.
* This is a two story residence. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths and powder room available downstairs if anyone in your party has difficulty climbing stairs
* Inquire for pricing on special gatherings, events, small weddings (50 person maximum)
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 12-15
Bathrooms: 6.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$898 per night. PLEASE READ FULL DETAILS FOR RENTAL TERMS IN DESCRIPTION SECTION** Based on 2 Guests. Addtl adults $127 per night each. Children 4-12 yrs. $46/nt. ea 10.5% County tax on total Cleaning: $500-$1000 based on # of guests/length of stay Full payment & cc# for security due if booking less than 60 days from arrival. 1/2 of total & cc# for security due at booking, bal. due 60 days prior to arrival. Cancel Policy: If canceled within 60 days or less of arrival, full refund only if re-rented same time/rate less $250 admin fee & any bank or PayPal fees incurred. If canceled before 60 days of arrival, $150 admin fee & any PayPal fees incurred
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +1 (831) 373-7103 (California, USA)
- Secondary: +1 (831) 236-5618 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Master Bedroom #1 located on first floor.
Master Bath with garden views.
View from the Kitchen looking at breakfast room.
Kitchen Bar that looks into Living Room and Breakfast Room.
Downstairs Bedroom #2 King Bed.
Bathroom #5 adjacent to Bedroom #5
Living Room opens to the kitchen and breakfast room.
Master Bedroom with Fireplace and T.V.
Dream Kitchen with Top of the Line Appliances.
Breakfast Room with awesome views.
Bedroom #6 Queen Bed with views/balcony.
Media Room with Wood Burning Fireplace.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, May 20, 2013
6 Bedroom / 6.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.