Elegant Townhouse Sarlat, Large Grounds, Private Pool , Tennis.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sarlat-la-Caneda villa description
Villa Rosa is a beautiful 19th Century period property (270 m²) secluded in grounds of four acres, with private pool, tennis court and summer house (55 m²).
Just a 7min.walk from the medieval town centre and good restaurants.
With 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms it accommodates up to 12 people. Ideal for family reunions, special occasions, golf, cycling or walking groups.
The interconnecting sitting and dining rooms and fully fitted kitchen are on the ground floor, with access to sunny or shaded terraces for al-fresco dining. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on each of the two upper floors. The spacious summerhouse, adjacent to the pool and BBQ, has teak dining furniture, comfortable seating around a stone fireplace, kitchen area and changing room with shower and wc.
The 12.5mx6.5m pool has a solar shower and is surrounded by paved terraces with sunloungers and parasols.
Tennis, garden swings, boules and extensive landscaped gardens.
Wireless internet access and Satellite TV
- 300 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- The bedrooms are situated on the first and second floors. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms. Two of these have walk-in en-suite shower rooms. The third is adjacent to the bathroom. On the second floor there are two twin rooms, each with walk-in shower rooms. The third, a double room, is adjacent to the bathroom. All the bedrooms are bright and airy, fully carpeted and very comfortably furnished. All beds will be made up with crisp bed linen on your arrival. There are portable, free standing cooling fans available in Summer....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 3 Half Bathrooms
- The four en-suite bathrooms are fully tiled and fitted to a very high standard with large (80x120) shower enclosure, sink unit, WC, heated towel rail. The bathrooms are carpeted and the walls are tiled. Each has a double sink unit and bath with shower facility. A set of good quality towels per person and floor mats are provided. A hairdryer is provided....moreless
- Steps lead up to the front door, flanked on both sides by sunny south-facing terraces,a favourite location for breakfasting outdoors. The larger shaded terrace, accessed from the sitting and dining rooms provides an ideal retreat for long lunches and lazy afternoons! The spacious entrance hall with marble floor and high ceiling gives access to the kitchen/breakfast room, sitting and dining rooms. A period walnut staircase winds its way to the upper floors. The interconnecting sitting and dining rooms have high ceilings, good proportions and plenty of light streaming in through two large windows and a French door in each room. Both rooms are carpeted and elegantly furnished in a style typical of the period. The sitting room has a lovely white marble fireplace and there is English satellite TV, DVD and music system. There is a selection of DVDs, books and games. Guests are kindly requested not to smoke in the house but are welcome to do so in the grounds....moreless
- Video Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Books - Fiction / Non-Fiction
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theatre
- Theme Parks
- Laundrette - Not Serviced
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Autumn Foliage
- Not Necessary
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Centre
- Laundrette - Serviced
sports and adventure activities
- Golf Pass Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
forms of payment
- Accepts Credit Card
- Paper Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Local Maps
- Wireless Internet
- Tiled Stove
- Local Activities Guide
- Broadband Access
- Basic Soaps
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Tennis Court
- Beach Towels
- Child's Swing
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Villa Rosa!
Beautiful Villa Rosa!
Your wonderful villa provided the ultimate in convenience for our party of six. Lots of space and privacy, yet wonderfully cozy facility for social gatherings and meals. We particularly loved the summer house and pool, but were equally thrilled to have such a well-equipped kitchen where we could prepare a full meal. When we sat down to dinner in the lovely dining room we truly felt at home. All of us agree that we would return to Villa Rosa again in a heartbeat. Our original intent was to stay in a very old house in a tiny village, but Sarlat proved to be so convenient that it won us over. Being within walking distance of town center was just perfect, and the traditional beauty of Villa Rosa satisfied our desire for a "classic French country" stay. Your online description was very accurate. The property is extremely well-kept. Thank you for your lovely hospitality.
- Guest Al and Linda and Friends (Mesquite Nevada USA)
- Date of stay 06/06/09
- Review Submitted 07/15/09
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Nov 8, 2013
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Bergerac at 75 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Souillac at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 6 Kilometres
Dine in Sarlat ,and stroll home to Villa Rosa!
Bright, comfortable sitting room.
Comfortably furnished dining room.
Spacious bedroom with period furnishings.
Bedroom with comfortable, contemporary feel.
en-suite shower room
Summer house with dining, sitting, kitchen area
Relaxing by the summerhouse.
Canoeing on the Dordogne (6km)
Sarlat market, Wed and Sat..a few mins walk away
Villa Rosa exterior, pool, summerhouse and garden.
Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room.
double bedroom, 160cmbed and walkin shower room
En-suite shower room bedroom 5
Spacious twin bedroom
Entrance hall , marble floor and walnut staircase
Private hard surface tennis court
In the shade of the weeping willow
Al-fresco dining, free street theatre, Sarlat
6 Bedroom / 5.5+ Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.