VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Nestled in a valley near Civitella Casanova, this brand new villa offers all the amenities of modern day living and maintains the old world charm of the rural villas that Italy is known for. This new construction was completed in 2008 with traditional materials such as terra cotta, wooden beams & stone. The landscaping around the house and pool is being completed in autumn of 2009. This villa has three spacious suites each having a large bedroom and attached private bath. In addition there is a fully equipped kitchen to delight the gourmet chef. Located among vineyards and olive farming, this villa provides a peaceful setting to enjoy the surrounding olive trees and a direct view of the Majella mountains. Swim in the 10x5m meter pool while gazing at the surrounding olive trees and mystical mountains. Many local restaurants within 10 mins.
The house is all one one level. The main living /kitchen area is 13m x 5m...very large...with a wooden beam open ceiling with terra cotta for the floor. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped There is dining for 8 and couches seats for another 8 in the area of the fireplace. You can access directly to a southern facing patio again with dining for 8. Just beyond that is the 10mx5m pool....moreless
and touristic depliants and guides about Abruzzo and the area where the villa is located....moreless
Satellite / Cable
Away From It All
Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
Ski Lift Privileges
Seating for 8 people
Iron & Board
A large room is divided in kitchen/dinner area and living room. Two sofas, an armchair and a small table are placed in front of the fireplace and facing a tv set complete with dvd player....moreless
We are happy to deal in Euros or British pounds using an agreed upon exchange rate at the time of booking.
We require a 20% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking with the remaining 80% to be paid not later than 30 days before the start date on the holiday.
We do not require a security deposit. We trust our guests either to replace broken items or contact us for resolution.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Even though you are embedded in the Italian country side, you are not far from civilization. A short 3 minute car ride to Civitella Casanova, the principal town of the commune, will provide you access to bars, restaurants, a super market and other shopping. You can also enjoy the local street market every Sunday. Extensive sandy beaches are 40 min away north and south from Pescara. At the coast you can find many shops, restaurants or just lounge on the beaches. For those that prefer a more active vacation, the nearby mountains that rise to 9000ft provide many hiking trails, touring and picnicking opportunities. In addition, there are many Roman ruins, medieval castles, churches and other historical sites all within a 2 hour drive. The Abruzzo region is seldom crowded, even in August, and therefore provides a tranquil escape from the busy modern day life.