Tropical Hideaway in Coconut Grove
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coconut Grove house description
In this exclusive Coconut Grove area you can relax in a private home on a quiet no out-let street. Built in 1924 with original wood floors and windows this vintage bungalow is cozy enough for 2 or adequate for 6. From your out-door garden swing observe macaws in flight or even an occasional peacock strolling by.
Enjoy the avocado and coconut trees along with pineapples and spices in the garden. You will be very comfortable is these clean and well-appointed surroundings. Wireless internet, large plasma flat screen TV, cable, phone, picnic table & barbecue.
Walk everywhere: restaurants, movies, live music, parks, Fresh Market, Metro rail, kids playground. Walk through the seaside boardwalks along the parks and marina. Or take the scenic bike paths which leads to the beach. Owned by a Coconut Grove native, who will be happy to provide you with inside information on local activities.
*Idyllic Setting For A Quiet Getaway: Coconut Grove is 5-minutes from downtown Miami, a charming walking village with tree-lined streets.
You will have the opportunity to relax in a topical retreat. Open your windows and enjoy the cooling bay breeze. The Grove is best known for its natural beauty and green landscape bordered by the waters of Biscayne Bay. Owned by a Coconut Grove native, who will be happy to provide you with inside information on local activities.
*Vacation Rental Amenities:
Amenities include: wireless internet access, 2-bikes, washer/dryer, large flat screen TV, cable, DVD, CD, beach chairs, hammock, outdoor furniture, picnic table, barbecue gas grill, 3-queen beds, all sheets and towels, desk with copier and printer, ceiling fans in every room, refrigerator with filtered water/ice, microwave, tea pot, coffee maker, blender, toaster, hair dryer, iron, dish/ware and cooking utensils, lobster pot, species, coffee, cream and sugar, all paper products, linens and towels.
*Activities and Attractions:
Activities include: fun and sun, wild life watching, reading and relaxing, nature photography, beach combing, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, sailing, tennis, golf, canoe & kayaking, hiking and exploring nature.
Walk to the Barnacle Historic Home, United States Olympic Sailing Center, tennis courts, Biscayne Bay & Dinner Key Marina, City Hall, waterfront restaurants, live music, parks and Fresh Market. You can bike to beach, Kampong Botanical Gardens, Villa Vizcaya, Fairchild Tropical Museum & Gardens.
Visit downtown Miami Adrienne Arsht Center or stroll down Ocean Drive in Miami Beach. You can take day trips to the Wildlife Bird & Nature Sanctuary. John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and Everglades National Park.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- All towels included. Iron & board. lounge seats 6, dining area seats 6, books, internet access, activities guide, hair dryer, toilet paper, local maps, restaurant dining guide, soaps basic, towels provided, alarm clock, cold water dispenser, filtered water, laundry soap, ceiling fans, paper towels, garden, barbecue, bike, parking, beach chairs. Low allergen environment....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Library, playground, botanical garden, recreation center, water parks, churches, marina, winery tours, synagogues, beach combing, bird watching, walking, eco tourism, paddle boating, gambling casinos, scenic drives, freshwater fishing, deep sea fishing, ice skating, paragliding, pier fishing, fly fishing, ATM/bank, babysitting, massage therapist, medical services, groceries, Fresh Market....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
* $2500 per week 1-week minimum stay. $1000 holds your dates. No cleaning fees. * Sorry no pets. No smoking inside of property. No over night guest allowed. * You may pay when you arrive. * Certain holidays are subject to rate increase. * Cancellation policy: deposit is fully refunded with a 60 day notice. * Your $1000 security deposit will be returned when you leave after satisfactory inspections. Except for the laundry, the property and its contents should be returned its original condition. * All major credit cards accepted. * All guest are required to have valid ID.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Life Long native of Coconut Grove
- Primary: 1-(305) 815-2865 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Tree lined streets
Coconut Grove water front
US Olympic Sailing Center 3-blocks from property
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.