Charming! Beach/City View, Just Steps Away to Beach.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lincoln City cottage description
Ocean views from inside, huge front deck to watch ocean & sunsets. Serendipity has had a full new remodel, upscale, yet keeping some of the 1930's charm. Loaded gourmet kitchen with ocean views, or sit at the view table & atch the ocean while you dine.
Don't feel like cooking? Its just 1-2 block walk to some of Lincoln City's best dining spots. Festivals held here in Season are fantastic! Across the small street is your beach access with miles of sandy beach to comb, build sand castles, or simply enjoy the crashing surf.
If it is a winter storm outside, stay indoors and watch a movie on the large flat TV screen or cozy up to the fireplace and read a book while you watch the waves. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway or fun retreat, Serendipity is the perfect spot for a get-away. Memories are just waiting to be made here.
Come and fall in love with the well decorated, comfortable and well located cabin by the Sea... its...Serendipity!
The Community center where many of the arts and crafts festivals are held are just a short too block walk behind our property, so no need to worry about parking, just stroll on over!
Kylos - a fine dining place with a lovely bar is just a block away and sits on beach and river/beach access.
No kidding, we are up on a little knoll, so feel removed and quiet... but close to everything.
Come stay with us, its Serendipity!
We sleep up to 4.
One bedroom has a queen bed, the other has a nice bunk with a double on the bottom and a twin up top.
Keywords: Beach home/cottage
- 995 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Bedrooms are small but cozy and cute, leaving a large great room space and extra large kitchen to enjoy. Bathroom is in middle with each bedroom have its own entrance to the bathroom. Each bedroom has its own entrance to a Jack & Jill style full bathroom, entrance doors to bedrooms are on far ends from each other. Cabin is on second story with single car garage underneath, so not handicapped accessible. Must be able to climb a flight of stairs, once up, however, it is all on one level. No smoking inside. We will consider 1 small pet under 12 lbs. with a small pet fee. The pet must be in kennel or with you when you are out sightseeing, you may not leave unsupervised in cabin. We also have a faucet at bottom of stairs to help wash off sand for people and pets. Please help us keep this 'gem' of a place beautiful. It is our special family beach cabin we are sharing with you. 2 car maximum parking. Our roadway is shared with another home so no parking further down driveway....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Wood Deck
- Porch / Veranda
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Botanical Garden
- Autumn Foliage
- Rain Forests
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Home of Kite festivals! Plus an array of fun seafood and other fine dining, music, and arts & crafts festivals. Fun coastal activities. Blow your own glass float at our glass factory, take a cooking class, wide variety of dining/dancing places + our own casino. Long stretches of sandy beaches for beachcombing. Famous for fishing charters, Kite flying, and great events. Cute antique shops, golf, dining...beachcombing and playing in sand, this area will keep you busy if that is what you desire....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Stay was alright. No Iron or ironing board available. Management never returned phones calls regarding lack of internet service as advertised.
- Guest AZ (Phoenix)
- Date of stay 08/23/13
- Review Submitted 08/28/13
Thanks Kim!Guest comment entered by manager
We hope you come stay with us again. We have worked hard to have a comfortable place with great views and location in Lincoln City. You are right. Our place is perfect for 2-4 people with its 2 bedrooms. Thanks again for your review. The owner of "Serendipity by the Sea"
- Guest Casey
- Date of stay 10/04/12
- Review Submitted 10/04/12
This house is very nice, great for a couple with maybe a couple of children. Great location and nicely furnished. Would definately stay there again Tony and Kim Bower Milwaukie, OR
- Guest zode (Milwaukie, OR)
- Date of stay 09/22/12
- Review Submitted 09/29/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 15
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Credit card or pay in advance. Deposit charged upon booking.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
65.00 outclean fee added plus 20.00 booking fee
Tax is charged at 9.5%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: 1-503-502-0737
- Secondary: 1-503-502-0734
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful remodeled kitchen!
Bunk with double on bottom, single on top
lofty views from deck and inside cottage
Living area with lg screen TV.
Two parking spaces - one in the garage, one under carport
gather here after a long day of fun at the beach!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.