Oceanview of Waves & Shore from All Balconies and Windows,Sun-Dipping Sunset,
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
North Coast Village condo description
D305 is a heaven on earth vacation destiny. Full white water ocean, beach, jetty, pool and exquisite sun-dipping sunset views year-round. Awaken to the glistening ocean and lull yourself to sleep by the ocean sounds. Your first step into D-305 will be the start of a relaxing and distinctly unique experience. D-305's furnishings are casual and elegant. Modern touches include, flat screen TV's in living room and each bedroom & wifi setup. The downstairs bedroom has a plush queen size and full size bed. with a 40' wall-mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. The family room is inviting with two sofas (one can be turned into a queen sized bed) , a comfortable recliner chair along with a 40' wall-mounted flat screen SmartTV & DVD player. The kitchen is completely stocked with nautical themed dishes and glassware. There is a full array of pots and pans, ample paper goods, blender, etc.. Step onto the balcony and enjoy the breaking waves and view the surfers as they try to catch that perfect wave. The surrounding palm trees and lush landscape only enhance an already perfect view. You will fall in love with the upstairs bedroom. White Carolina-style furniture with soothing sea colors of blue and green adorn the room. A large balcony off the bedroom makes you feel like you are on top of the world. In this king size bed with luxurious sheets and bedding, you will sleep like a baby. Each morning you will awaken to the sounds of the ocean and to a day of unlimited possibilities. You may want to go for a long leisurely walk along the ocean, swim or just enjoy the sights from your beach chair. Perhaps, you just want to enjoy the huge heated pool and jacuzzi surrounded by landscape that is so beautiful you will think that you are in an exotic land. A little barbeque on the grill and the day will be perfect. In the evening, enjoy a drink or dinner on the balcony, recreational games, happy hour at a harbor restaurant overlooking the bay or an evening stroll.
Brenda, D-305's friendly manager who is available to advise you on how to make the most of your vacation. Everything is there waiting for you. No Smoking. No Pets. Max. 6 persons.
Keywords: penthouse, resort, vacation destiny, walk to sand, family villa, beachfront complex, Hawaiian-like, beachvacation, ocean front, oceanview, beach, seaside, hotel, motel, condo, 2 bedroom condo, family vacation
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Brenda, C305's friendly manager (who owns a unit in the complex) is available for C305 guests to answer questions and to offer asistance. There is a golf putting area; 2 pools and jacuzzis; 24 hour security, a recreation room with pool tables and a gym. C305 very nicely decorated in a beachy decor. Fully equipped kitchen, stocked with paper goods, linens, beach chairs, water equipment and other amenities you will or may need. Upstairs master suite has a very comfortable King bed, Carolina furnishings, walk-in closet and large patio. Downstairs bedroom has a queen and twin bed, sleeper sofa in living room and pak n' play. 3 TVs including 40" wall-mounted flat screens in living room (SmartTV) and downstairs. Let's not forget the oversized Koi Pond that both children and adults take pleasure in viewing and feeding these colorful fish. Above all is the gorgeous landscaping. The brightly colored flowers, plants and trees will make you feel that you are vacationing in a luxurious paradise....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Beach View:
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Gambling Casinos
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- D305 is centrally located between the picturesque Oceanside Harbor and Downtown San Diego. There are many moderately priced restaurants and cafes as well as shops at the Harbor. Boats, jet skis, bikes and kayaks may be rented there. Sport fishing trips may be booked there. Downtown Oceanside offers a wide variety of upscale and family types of restaurants. A movie therater is in the center of town. Both areas are minutes away and accessible along a casual beach walk. Within an hours drive, you can find yourself at Disneyland, Legoland, the City of San Diego with the famous San Diego Zoo and Sea World, as well as several casinos. The Wild Animal Park is located in a nearby area. Oceanside beach is clean and family friendly (smoking/alcohol-free) and a great place for a leisurely stroll in the surf and for enjoying the wonderful California coast, and best of all, the beach is literally steps away from your front door....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This condo is beautiful and so close to the beach and pier! Our family had such a great time and the condo amenities were just as described!! The photos online were an exact representation of the condo. It is very clean and well maintained! We were just minutes from LEGOLAND and a short drive to Sea World! Although our family enjoyed spending most of our time on the beach and were so appreciative for the beach chairs, sand toys and boogie boards available to use! Check out the Real Surf Shop just down the road to rent surf boards and wet suits to make your beach outing even more fun!! We look forward to returning to this condo on our next visit to CA!!!
- Guest Marissa (AZ)
- Date of stay 10/05/13
- Review Submitted 10/14/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Spring 2013-Spring 2014 Rates: Jan-May 20 $195/night or $1295/wk May 20-June 8 $250/night or $1595/wk (4 night minimum) June 8-22 $1795-1995/wk Weekly Saturday-Saturday June 22-August 17 $2295/wk Weekly Saturday-Saturday August 17-Sept 8 $275/night or $1795/wk (4 night minimum) Sept 8-Dec 31 $195/night or $1295/wk Rates do not include 11.5% tax, $125 cleaning fee.$500 refundable Sec/damage dep.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palomar airport in Carlsbad and Jonh Wayne airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Dana Point at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Oceanside tram at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I5 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Oceanside Beach, just steps away at North Coast Village
- Nearest Barpub: Nearby Harbor Village at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear at 100 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Harbor Village at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We have owned a unit at North Coast Village for almost 25 years. We started with a one bedroom unit and expanded to a 2 BR unit. We recently purchased D305 to be a little closer to the ocean. The views are spectacular. We spend much time continually decorating and upgrading this unit. We take much pride in our repeat business and guests are always curious about what new and different amenities they will find on each return.
Why North Coast Village:
It was love at first sight. The beach is gorgeous. The City of Oceanside keeps it clean and the families that frequent it are responsible and friendly. The condo itself is relaxing with a wonderful full ocean view from balconies and windows.Our favorite activity is to enjoy a drink or a meal on the balcony and view the waves, boats and people playing on the beach. It is wonderful. We feel blessed in being able to share this wonderful place with vacationing families from all over . Tthere are always fun things to do here. It is the best!!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
One night in D305 is like being on a vacation for a week. The routine of staying on the beach and going into the ocean, followed by spending time at the pool and ending by going into the jacuzzi should be bottled and marketed. It is the most therapeutic feeling in the world. We can not describe how wonderful you will feel at the end of the day.
- Primary: 760 214 7838
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean, Beach and Jetty View from Balcony
Pool View from Balcony
Another View of the Living Room
Fully Equipped Kitchen with a full array of about anything you should need
Master Suite with Cal King Bed, 36' Flat Screen TV and Huge Walk-in Closet
Downstairs Bedroom with a Queen bed and a Full-Size Bed w/40' Flat Screen/DVD
Interior View of North Coast Village
Make sure you stop by to feed the Koi Fish
Relaxing Jacuzzi nestled in a tropical paradise.
Beautiful sunset after a fun-filled day on the beach
Large Resort-style Heated Swimming Pool, cleaned daily w/lots of seating.
LIving Room with 2 sofas (one is a sleeper pull-out), recliner and 40' SmartTV
Downstairs Balcony off Living Room
Guest Bathtub/shower combination
Upstairs Master Patio View
Master Patio Lounge
Ocean Front at Sea Wall
Putting Green by the Sea
Stainless BBQ Grills and picnic tables(cleaned daily) located above the pool.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 17, 2013