VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Begin with... The Location - St. Augustine Beach, on Anastasia Island, is one of North Florida's most beautiful destinations. It offers over 15 miles of wide, white sandy beaches and it's just minutes to historic downtown St. Augustine!
Add to it... The Complex - Seaside at Anastasia is one of the newest luxury resort condominiums on the island with a gated entrance and grounds! It's just steps to the ocean, St. John's county fishing pier, the new Splash park, playground and volleyball park. Walk to some of the areas top restaurants, shops, a weekly farmers market and live entertainment at the pavilion!
Top it off... The Condos - We offer 2 units just two doors apart... this one, Unit 304E and Unit 301E (VRBO # 428444). Both are beautifully upgraded 3 bed | 2 bath top (3rd) floor units with elevator access, 1400+ square feet, soaring vaulted ceilings & gorgeous 'peek-a-boo' ocean views! Each has it's own personality and special features, so tour them online and then call us to book your favorite! Or book both as the perfect solution for a large family or two families vacationing together!
Features of 304E include:
- Beautiful porcelain tile flooring throughout - Spacious, fully equipped cherry kitchen - Just painted throughout - Full laundry room in unit - 46 inch flat screen TV with blue ray - All linens and towels are provided - Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and assorted beach gear all provided - Both full size and Keurig coffee makers
Master suite includes:
- French doors opening to covered deck - King sized bed - New master shower and garden tub with new tile surround - Double vanities and huge walk-in closet - 32 inch flat screen TV - Sunrises over the ocean from the balcony or bed!
Two additional bedrooms:
- Both have queen beds and one has a flat screen TV - Large hall bath with curved hotel style shower rod
The complex features:
- A lagoon with lighted fountain - Gorgeous pool - Clubhouse - Exercise room
Just steps from:
- Restaurants galore - An amphitheater that hosts free seasonal events - The community fishing pier with a farmers market each Wednesday - A new splash park for children - A huge beach volleyball park - The pier and Atlantic ocean
- 40 miles south of Jacksonville and Jacksonville International Airport - 15 miles from the World of Golf offering 7 courses to chose from - 10 minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine - 50 minutes to Daytona, it's airport and attractions
About St. Augustine:
St. Augustine, the oldest city in the nation offers fabulous restaurants, unique shops, art galleries, horse drawn carriage rides and many historical attractions.
St. George Street, the center of the historic downtown district is home to over 40 restaurants, nightclubs and shops.
Attractions include... Fountain of Youth The Alligator Farm Potter's Wax Museum Lightner Museum Oldest School House Flagler College Tours Ripley's Believe It or Not Marineland (swim with the dolphins) The Castillo de San Marcos (17th century Fort) Ghost Tours Haunted Pub Tours Helicopter Tours Jet Ski Rentals Schooner Freedom Sailboat tours San Sebastian Winery Colonial Spanish Quarter St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
Daily rates - contact us for availability
Weekly rates from $875 - $1400, contact us for availability
Monthly rates from $2000 - $3000, contact us for availablity
Minimum age to book a reservation is 25
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About: Welcome to my condo! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I purchased it in 2011 after one of my very dear friends was transferred here from Atlanta. I come back and forth as often as possible. I have fallen in love with the area, and feel like it is my 'home away from home'. There is so much to do and see, I am having a blast exploring the area. I love the beach here, and bring friends and family down as often as I can.