Beautiful Condo in Historic Sintra Portugal
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sintra condo description
**NOW OFFERING 20% DISCOUNT FOR SEPTEMBER**
Relax and enjoy your stay in this beautiful apartment located in Quinta da Beloura, an exclusive Condominium with Golf Course. Just a few minutes from the Historic and Romantic Vila of Sintra. Once the royal town of the country, it now deservedly holds UNESCO World Heritage status.
Only 30 minutes drive from Lisbon Airport this modern apartment features a lovely lounge, dining room, spacious kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathrooms (one ensuite). A short distance from the historic centre of Sintra it also offers easy access to the beautiful town of Cascais with its varied nightlife and the beaches at Guinchu and Ericeira.
Keywords: Beautiful, modern, self-catering apartment in a gated resort community located conveniently close to the villa of Sintra, Cascais, Lisbon and several beaches. Rental consists of 2 bedrooms (one is a Master suite) and 3 bath and sleeps 6. Situated in Quinta da Beloura, in a closed condominium with a pool, gym and sauna. Full kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washer, central heat, fireplace, two large patios/terrace. Gated community includes golf, tennis courts, full gym, coffee shops, restaurants, hairdresser, dry cleaners and pizzeria.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Outside Large condominium swimming pool and sun terrace. Golf Courses of Quinta de Beloura and Penha Longha, tennis courts, cafe and pizzeria. Coast/Beach You are only a short drive from the centre of the fishing village of Cascais, where you can enjoy its many shops and restaurants and watch the sun going down from the terrace of the marina with your Caipirinha. The beach at Guincho, famed for its wind and kite surfing is a short drive, and enroute you will pass many excellent seafood restaurants with magnificent views over the Atlantic waves. Golf The apartment has the challenging golf courses of Estoril, Quinta da Marinha and Oitavos within easy reach, Beloura and Penha Longa are both reached within minutes. Further details Sintra is a world heritage site and has a lot to be seen, including the Moorish Castle, Pena Palace, National Palace and the mysterious Quinta da Regaleira. Booking notes 25% deposit required on booking, balance required to be transferred prior t...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- You are only a short drive from the centre of the fishing village of Cascais, where you can enjoy its many shops and restaurants and watch the sun going down from the terrace of the marina with your Caipirinha. The beach at Guincho, famed for its wind and kite surfing is a short drive, and enroute you will pass many excellent seafood restaurants with magnificent views over the Atlantic waves. Golf The apartment has the challenging golf courses of Estoril, Quinta da Marinha and Oitavos within easy reach, Beloura and Penha Longa are both reached within minutes. Further details Sintra is a world heritage site and has a lot to be seen, including the Moorish Castle, Pena Palace, National Palace and the mysterious Quinta da Regaleira. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Couple on vacation
Couple on vacation
The information given makes it seem like this location is right in historic Sintra which it is not. A car is very necessary. The apartment was spacious, clean and comfortable. The grounds and pool area were very attractive but too cold when we were there to be of use. We were only two but it would house a family of four very comfortably. There were no directions for use of appliances which, coming from a different country, we found frustrating at times. The agent was very accommodating.
- Guest Shirley (B.Cc., Canada)
- Date of stay 04/20/13
- Review Submitted 05/02/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Manager response: Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and will for sure make the recommended changes and make sure that all the appliances have clear instructions. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back to Portugal!
My family and I stayed here for 10 days and we loved it. Sintra and the surrounding area are absolutely beautiful. The Condo is very nice and in a very nice community. The golf course and tennis facilities are within walking distance from the Condo! What a plus. We loved our experience and are sure to come back next year!
- Guest Tomas (USA)
- Date of stay 05/07/12
- Review Submitted 01/12/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Manager response: I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you coming back again!
1 November 2012 - 19 December 2012 €300 euros 20 December 2012 - 4 January 2013 €750 euros 5 January 2013 - 31 March 2013 €300 euros 1 April 2012 - 15 April 2012 €750 euros 16 April 2012 - 30 April 2012 €300 euros 1 May 2012 - 31 May 2012 €450 euros 1 June 2012 - 30 June 2012 €650 euros 1 July 2012 - 31 August 2012 €800 euros
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +1-541-848-3357
- Secondary: +1-541-848-3344
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 17, 2013