Oceanfront Condo on Crescent Beach in Historic St. Augustine
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crescent Beach condo description
Enjoy the sunrise from our beautiful oceanfront second floor condominium (one of only 6 direct oceanfront condos in this complex). Master bedroom and living room have glass sliding dors and balcony directly on the Atlantic Ocean overlooking unspoiled, uncrowded Crescent Beach with its wide, white sandy beach. Furnished as a home away from home with all the desired amenities and 1100 square feet of living space. Many fine restaurants and shops are within walking distance of this seaside resort. Lovely gated community has two pools (one oceanfront, one heated) with poolside clubhouse with eating area, professional tennis courts, shuffleboard, horseshoe pit, car wash station, picnic pavillion with barbecue grills and charming private beach walkway.
Clubhouse has air conditioned exercise room and library with high speed wireless internet access and computer (or bring your laptop or smartphone). Minutes away is the Nation's Oldest City, historic and quaint St. Augustine with all the charm of its Spanish heritage, championship golf, marinas, fishing, shopping and antiques.
Keywords: Oceanfront condo in gated community on Crescent Beach on the Atlantic Ocean in historic St. Augustine, Florida, the Nation's Oldest City.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Ocean Village Club oceanfront condo on lovely Crescent Beach on the Atlantic Ocean and located in lovely gated community with two pools - one oceanfront and one heated, poolside cabanas, professional tennis courts, shuffleboard, private beach walkway, picnic pavillion w barbecue grills, clubhouse with air conditioned exercise room, library with high speed wireless internet access and computer. Minutes away is the Nation's Oldest City, historic and quaint St. Augustine with all the charm of its Spanish heritage, championship golf, flight school, marina, fishing, eco tours, water sports, light house, two large outlet malls, Alligator Farm, Marineland, carriage rides, tram rides, many tourist attractions, World Golf Hall of Fame, Jacksonville 40 miles away, Daytona Beach 45 miles, Orlando & Disneyland 90 miles, Kennedy Space Center 90 miles. Come for a relaxing time at a beautiful beach after hectic pace of Disneyworld or for a romantic and solitary ocean retreat....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Well maintained gated community with lots of green space and trees (24 acres) Condo is one of six that are direct oceanfront with balcony overlooking dunes and ocean at beautiful uncrowded, unspoiled Crescent Beach. When not beaching, lots to do in historic St. Augustine, the Nation's Oldest City, with the Spanish Quarter dating back to the 1500's, Flagler College, lots of attractions, shopping, restaurants, pirate ship tours, ghost tours, eco tours, walking tours, skegway tours, kayak tours. Great point to visit central Florida within driving distance to Orlando, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Kennedy Space Center, Tampa. St. Augustine has 24 miles of beach directly on the Atlantic Ocean as well as the Intracoastal Waterway. Any type of water activity here as well as just walking, bike riding or even horse back riding on a secluded beach at sunrise or sunset. A special treat once a month is the moon rising over the Atlantic Ocean, a beautiful sight from your oceangfront ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
3-17/4-21 5-26/6-21 SPRING/EARLY SUMMER $170 Night, $800 Week* 4-21/5-26 SPRING OFF SEASON $150 Night, $700 Week* 6-21/7-21 SUMMER SEASON $900 Week* 7-21/9-3 LATE SUMMER $170 Night, $800 Week* 9-3/12-15 FALL OFF SEASON $150 Night, $625 Week* 12-15/3-17 or 3-31 (Monthly Rentals) $170 Night, $750 Week, $2000 Month* Monthly Rental consists of 4 weeks, During Spring/Summer Season, Sat to Sat *Plus $90 Exit Cleaning Fee and 10% (6% St of Fl and 4% St Johns County) Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We love Crescent Beach and St. Augustine and Ocean Village Club provided a great place to relax in our oceanfront condo. We enjoy the beach, boating and everything St. Augustine has to offer within driving distance of our home.
Why the Owner Chose Crescent Beach:
Ocean Village Club is a very well maintained community and location, location, location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Walks on the beach, the moon rising over the Atlantic, the oceanfront pool, the heated pool during the cooler months.
- Primary: (386) 447-3612
- Secondary: (904) 825-8930 (Florida, USA)
Ocean Village Club
028 Located in O Building directly facing Atlantic Ocean Schooner Model
Fully Equipped Kitchen w all major and small appliances & washer & dryer
Twin beds in Guest Room with side view of ocean from window
Two Professional Tennis Courts
Wet Bar and Kitchen Passthrough
View from master bedroom sliding doors of beach and ocean
Sugar sand at Crescent Beach on Atlantic Ocean at our Ocean Village Condo
Living Room and Dining Area Queen Sleeper Sofa and Love Seat
36" Flat Screen TV w Digital Cable, VCR, DVD & CD
Wet bar, bar stools, kitchen pass through
Sunrise at Crescent Beach on 27" TV in Master Bedroom
View from O28 Oceanfront Balcony
Oceanfront pool view from 028 balcony
Crescent Beach at Ocean Village Club Unit 028
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.