Cartagena Sunset View: Mistral 813 !!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Cartagena apartment description
An exclusive complex that has a modern architecture and glassy look, located at the northern zone of Cartagena. It has an extra-large swimming pool with an infinite panoramic view, a turkish bath, an air conditioned reception room with ocean view, two elevators, BBQ set, power generator with full coverage and comfortable social areas.
You are just 5 minutes away from the Rafael Nuñez airport and 10 minutes away from the colonial walled city.
Business trip: If you are going to Las Américas Convention Center this is the perfect location: 5 minutes walk.
The building has ocean view on the front and the beautiful wetland on the back.
If you go to the beach, take a nice walk heading north and if you like nautical sports you can rent jet skies, kayaks, kitesurfs etc.
- Breakfast: Add 15 usd / day
- Restaurants near you: Las Americas beach restaurant, Suchi Garden (Morros 922), - - Hotel Holiday Inn Morros,
- Minimarket: Next building
Here are some recommended plans for Cartagena:
1. Visit San Felipe's Castle which is the largest Colonial Spanish forte in Colombia and an outstanding example of military engineering from the Colonial Period. It was originally built between 1639 and 1657 and later enlarged in 1762. There is an incredible view of the city on the top of the fort. If you are coming to Cartagena this is a must see!
2. In the old city I like San Pedro restaurant because of the atmosphere if you sit outside in front of the old San Pedro Claver cathedral. Make sure they give you a nice table outside. They are very good with reservations and have staff that speak English well.
3. If you want to relax and feel the breeze from the see while tasting a martini/margarita, Cafe del Mar is the place to go.
Keywords: cartagena, ocean view, balcony, wifi, cable tv, nicely decorated, relax, comfort
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Turkish bath, infinite view pool
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Eco Tourism
ReviewsWrite a review
The best ever!!
The best ever!!
This is a great condo! We had a wonderful experience. We enjoyed the pool, the beach, and the beautiful sunsets. The condo is really clean and lots of nice furniture. It has all the amenities that you could ask for, 2 bedroom+, top floor views of the ocean, balcony, living room, full kitchen, washer & dryer, the staff was very accommodating, even with a delicious authentic costeño (typical colombian style from the coast) breakfast and lunch. Very close to the old city which is very beautiful and close to the port where you can find boat rides to do some beautiful Caribbean island hopping for the day. The weather was beautiful and warm the whole trip. Bring your sunscreen! Will be coming back to stay again, can't wait!!
- Guest Sebas (Bogota, Colombia)
- Date of stay 03/05/12
- Review Submitted 04/04/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
dec 15 - jan 30 ... $200/nt ... $700/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Responsible person looking for a spiritual path.
Why the Owner Chose Cartagena:
Cartagena is a magic and romantic, probably the most beautiful city in Colombia. I found Cartagena city a place with good energy to make business, spend some romantic time with your partner or practice yoga and meditation.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This is the new place to go in Cartagena, isolated from traffic, close to important hotels like Radisson, Las Americas and Holiday Inn Morros.
- Primary: 573174353070
- Secondary: 573124837286 5718030603
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.