VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 950,000 listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Novron Feronia Villas are specially designed to create an exceptional lifestyle delivering the highest level of quality and luxury. Completed in 2008, Feronia Villas is located in heavenly Belek, Antalya famous for its nature, sandy beaches, golf courses and luxury resorts. The villa offers net 132 m2 of living space with 4 bedrooms, spacious lounge, 2 bathrooms, one guest toilet and 110 m2 of terraces. The villa is fully decorated with design futures. Exclusive features: Satellite system, Flat screen television, Home theatre, system, Fully equipped integrated kitchen, Power generator, 24 hours security, Private swimming pool, Landscaped garden,Full Air conditioning,Washing machine, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Barbecue, Microwave, Kettle.
Villa guarantee deposit (500 Euros) will be paid to the site manager in cash when entering the villa
and the money will be returned at the end of the rental period, provided that the premises are handed back
at the same condition as received.
Electricity usage above 600 kw per week will be charged according to consumption.
35% of the rental fee to be paid to the lessor immediately and the reservation form to be filled in, signed and sent by fax or scan/email to the above fax number/e-mail.The remaining 65% must be paid before the date of the event.In case of non-payment, the owner has the right to cancel the contract and keep the 35% initial payment.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Novron Feronia Villas is specially designed to create an exceptional lifestyle delivering the highest level of quality and luxury. Completed in 2008, Feronia Villas is located in heavenly Belek, Antalya famous for its nature, sandy beaches, golf courses and luxury resorts.
Living in Feronia Villas, you will be just opposite the renowned Nick Faldo Golf Course, between the town centres of Belek and Kadriye. In this spectacular location you will be 10 minutes walk from the deep blue of Mediterranean and 20 minutes drive will take you effortlessly to the Antalya International Airport
Golf: The property is in close proximity to more than 6 internationally accredited golf clubs