Villas Picalu- Puerto Aventuras- Mexico
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Villa Antigua in Picalu is a place where to relax and where to stay while planning your tours in this fantastic land that is Yucatàn. This year 2012 is' the Year of the Mayan Profecy'. Transcurring some of your time in this land not only will recharge your energies, but will enrich your soul with many of the Mayan traditions and good sense. The Mayan culture is resurrecting and you can enjoy this magical event in this magical place. In our villa we assure you relax. We offer 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge living/dining room, a wonderful kitchen and the cooking service on site. We are a couple that will dine, cook and keep the place secure.
In the living area you have cable tv, internet and a nice garden with natural cenote and private swimmingpool.
We think of everything while you enjoy your holidays.
Electricity, gas and water supply is included in weekly tariff. Minimum stay is 7 nights. A 500 usd$ deposit is required.
Villas Picalu is inserted in a safe Gated Community inhabited by Americans, Canadians and some europeans at only 20 km south of Playa del Carmen. Parking space is available in our driveway and in the street. Public transportation is available at gate. Taxis are all over.
Please contact us to know more.
Villa Antigua borders with Puerto Aventuras' Golf Course. In the front garden you can see the water docks of the Marina Yacht Club, where you will be able to renty yachts to go fishing or snorkelling. We can organize for you all kind of tours.
- Mayan/Yucatecan/Sushi/Italian food -lessons or dinners;
- roundtrip airport pickups included
Our Villa is an excellent place to organize Mayan traditional weddings or birthday parties, spiritual retirements or corporate meetups. Please ask us about these possibilities (extra cost)
Prices are in US Dollars & subject to change without notice.
For further information contact us.
- Bed And Breakfast
- Non Smoking Only:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1) All rooms have one king bed. Suite has an extra sofa bed suitable for 2 children or one adult., Twin or Single Beds (1) In the Suite room we have also a sofa bed 120 cm x 185 cm for two children, an adult+ child, or just one adult, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) in Suite room...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- small jungle to birdwatch or nature watching; private swimmingpool; cooking (extra): Mayan, Yucatecan or italian dishes. We offer free counselling for tours and real estate investments. We are startuppers of small hospitality business, so if you'd like to do this business yourself, here you've got the right persons to ask!...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Puerto Aventuras is a large v.i.p. gated community where you'll find almost everything, from restaurants and bars, a commercial area for shopping, drugstore, veterinary, boats to rent, tours to do. Famous is the Dolphin Discovery, with its dolphins, manaties and seals. Public transportation is available in the gate and taxis can be called by phone. Playa del Carmen is only 15 minute drive away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
MARAVILLOSA SEMANA EN EL MUNDO MAYA
MARAVILLOSA SEMANA EN EL MUNDO MAYA
NUESTRA SEMANA EN EL PARAISO MAYA FUE INOLVIDABLE, LA VILLA MODERNA DE PUERTO AVENTURAS ES ESPACIOSA LIMPIA Y SUPER TRANQUILA FRENTE AL CLUB DE YATES Y A 5 MINUTOS DE UNA EXTENSA GAMA DE FAUNA MARINA, LOS MANATIES ANIMALES PREHISTORICOS, DELFINES, LOBOS MARINOS MANTARRAYAS TIBURONES Y LOS AGUTIES PROPIOS DE LA REGION ASI COMO MAPACHES QUE VIENEN AL TRASPATIO POR UNAS CROQUETAS. LOS ANFITRIONES SIEMPRE DISPUESTOS A ASISTIRNOS PARA NUESTROS RECORRIDOS EN CENOTES Y PLAYAS CON UNA AMABLE SONRISA. SIN DUDA ALGUNA UNA EXPERIENCIA INOLVIDABLE.
- Guest mary
- Date of stay 09/20/12
- Review Submitted 10/21/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Gracias por tu estupendo review sobre nuestras villas en puerto aventuras. Creo que deberás volver para admirar la maravillosa garza blanca que empezó a visitarnos en el jardín, y el coatí que no lograstes ver aún... hasto los monos araña volvieron a atravesar nuestra pequeña jungla antes del campo de Golf! Fuimos muy contentos de conocerte y esperamos verte pronto nuevamente. Saludos, Roberto y Alejandrina.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Last Minute for November/december. Dates are not divisible and offer is only possible upon availability of Villa.
We can evaluate different proposals, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cancun at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: carretera federal Chetumal-Cancun at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: puerto aventuras at 300 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: pelican point at 30 Metres
- Nearest Golf: puerto aventuras at 200 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: pelican point at 30 Metres
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My wife Alejandrina is a Yucatàn native Mexican and I am Roberto, an italo-argentinian who run together Villa Antigua. We are simple persons, charming and professional, and we love to make you stay at ease while transcurring your vacations at our place. We will cook for yopu and clean the house, maintain the swimming pool and garden. You just have to enjoy your stay.
Why the Owner Chose Puerto Aventuras:
just because it is a lovely, very quiet and safe community, and we have everything we need at 5 minutes distance. In the garden we have a natural 'Cenote' and a small 'jungle' where lots of wild life visit us every day and night. Puerto Aventuras is a typical caribbean location even though it is refined, rich and where the majority of residents are foreigners. We are close to Tulum and cenote areas and we are still at only 15 minute car drive from Playa and its night life.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Dolphins, seals and manatìs on the way to the beach; yachts to rent to go snorkeling or just for fun, all types of water sports, a Golf Course, Tennis courts, lovely beaches and exclusive bays in place and nearby. besides we are closer to all ruin sites. In our villa you will find air conditioning and ceiling fans in all our rooms. Two rooms share a large bathroom while the Suite have a private large bathroom ensuite. In our lobby (common area) we have cable tv and a large table where to eat. We have a huge garden and a private swimming pool besides the view of the golf course and of a natural cenote.
- Primary: +52 9848028645 we are at -6 hr from g.m.t.
- Secondary: +52 19841056319 we are at -6 hr from g.m.t.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of the Marina Yacht Club and sea
view of the beach at Puerto Aventuras
Sofa bed in Suite
front of Villas Picalu. Villa Moderna is on the right
Balcony of Marina room
From Cenote to Marina
feeding wild fauna
sea and beach of Puerto Aventuras
ensuite bathroom in Suite room
fresh fish on the Marina
view of Marina room through Cenote room. In the middle stands a shared bathroom.
Marina room seen from the shared bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, April 12, 2013