Gypsy Sol ~ 2 Blocks from the Beach ~ Get 7th Night Free
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Padre Island townhome description
I King•••••1 Queen•••••+ More
Ground Floor•••••Corner Unit•••••No One Above
Resort Style Pool•••••Lagoon Pool•••••Kid Zone
720 Square Feet•••••Stained Concrete•••••Washer/Dryer
Blocks from Beach•••••Minutes from Fishing•••••Seconds to Relax
Gyp•sy: A Traveler living an unconventional life moving from place to place.
Sol: Latin for Sun
It's the Gypsy in me making me want to pack up my things and go!
Keywords: town-home, flat,casita,condo,vacation home
- On floor 1
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Locked Storage area for Beach toys, fishing gear and ice chest/ Private Patio/ Keyless Entry/ New Living Room Furniture with Queen Sleeper / Spacious with ample space/ 30 inch flat screen / Expanded Basic Cable with movie channels/ High-speed Wi/Fi and phone service/ Fully stocked Kitchen / Ice Maker/ Dishwasher/Microwave/Disposal/ Plenty of space to entertain and some empty cabinets for the food you bring/ AC/ Ceiling fans/ Bath in Hallway between bedroom and living area/ Washer and Dryer/ Large Bedroom with King bed and new Linen's / Close to Parking/ Close to Pool but not close enough to hear/ Beautifully Landscaped...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Arrive•••••Relax•••••Play Rent 6 nights and get 7th night free You can Park here for days and never drive anywhere because the beach and the pool are nearby as well as many dining spots or you can be a number of places in minutes. There is a Huge HEB Plus that you will pass just before you get here, stop by and stock up. Once you get here and settled please enjoy the enormous Lagoon Pool, I take my 4-year-old grandson and he can play in the shallow water while I bask in the sun. Whitecap beach is about 2 blocks away. Padre Isle Golf Course and Country Club in next door. Very Near the Packary Channel for some great fishing. Be sure to try the surfside Sandwich Shop for some healthy options and great smoothies. Padre Island National Seashore is about 10 miles away and it is a beautiful natural environment where you can find some sea turtles and open land to drive upon. Take the little one's to the Texas State Aquarium Tour the USS Lexington. Take in the Botanical Gardens. Be sure to ask about my other vacation homes in New Braunfels and Canyon Lake or look at my site at: New Braunfels Vacation Homes .com ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location for families
Great location for families
My husband and I decided we wanted to take our daughters (ages 4 & 11) on a weekend getaway. We chose this condo because of its great location. The beach was just a minute or two away by car. The lagoon style pool amazed my kiddos. My youngest loved the shallow end that had sprayers and a zero depth entry. My older daughter loved the deeper end that had a swim-up table and stools in the water. She also liked the hidden seat created by the waterfall. We visited the USS Lexington and the Texas State Aquarium. A tip for the Lexington... If you're visiting in the summer months, you'll want to go as soon as it opens because it gets incredibly hot early in the day and not all of the ship is air conditioned. The condo itself was exceptionally clean and organized. The pictures of the condo are great but the place looks even better in person. There was plenty of room for us. My husband and I slept on the king sized bed and my girls both slept on the sleeper sofa. The owner, Jodi, answered all my emails in a timely manner. She also had a binder with great activity and restaurant suggestions. We ate at the Island Italian Restaurant that was walking distance from the condo. The food was good and the staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend this condo to friends regardless if they're single, married, with or without kids. I have no doubt that we will rent the Gypsy Sol again.
- Guest Nadia (Alvin, Texas / USA)
- Date of stay 08/16/13
- Review Submitted 09/11/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
Owner response: I am so grateful to know how much you enjoyed "Gypsy Sol". It really does make my day! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with other's. You are welcome to visit anytime.
would definitely recommend and go again
would definitely recommend and go again
Jodi was wonderful at taking care of EVERYTHING. The condo looks exactly as in the photos. It is very nicely decorated, clean, and inviting. It had everything I needed and more. It is a very nice community area and the drive to the beach takes less than 2 minutes. we bought a beach parking pass for $12 and parked right on the beach and set up our ez shade and chairs. During our stay we visited the USS Lexington and the Dolphin Connection. These were great activities that our kids enjoyed.
- Guest cindy (dallas)
- Date of stay 06/25/12
- Review Submitted 06/29/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Cindy, You are awesome! Thank you for the positive review and for being such a wonderful guest. I really appreciate you taking the time to say nice things, it says a lot about you. Respectfully, Jodi Cannon
$145.00 per night (May- August) / $65.00 cleaning fee / $150.00 Security Deposit $135.00 per night (Sept-April) / $65.00 cleaning fee / $150.00 Security Deposit Damage deposit $150.00/ 15% tax added to rent total/ Cleaning fee is $65.00 Weekly rate in high season (May-August) is $1015.00 for a 7 night stay Weekly rate in low season (September-April) is $945.00 for a 7 night stay $1400.00 per month September-April only $2000.00 per month for Sept.-Nov. 2 Night Minimum / Pets will be considered price is based on 4 guest (inquire directly about more guest)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: My husband and I are from the Texas hill country and my daughter and grandson live in the coastal area. I own my own business of managing vacation homes mainly in the New Braunfels area. I am confident that I can provide a great vacation experience to my fellow gypsy souls.
Why the Owner Chose North Padre Island:
We looked at many condos in the coastal region including Rockport, Port Aransas, and Corpus and none of those areas seemed to compare with the North Padre Island area. North Padre seems to be the most refined area with great places to eat and shop and the beaches are the best. I was sold when I found a corner unit on the ground level with no one above. Love the stained concrete floors as well....no yucky carpet. The resort style pool topped it off.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
I love that I can get here, put my belongings away and just relax and unwind. I take morning walks on the beach and afternoon dips in the pool. Living in the Hill country we are accustomed to 30 minute drives to get anywhere and here I can be anywhere I want to be within 10 minutes. The HEB plus is amazing and makes it easy to eat healthy with many freshly prepared options. There are great places to eat all around. You could even walk if you wanted to. I am especially fond of the surfside sandwich shop. You will not find the typical fried food tourist traps here, it is a much healthier type atmosphere. Like I said, the beaches are the best. In general there is just much less traffic and is more peaceful. For the fisherman....You have many options with the Packary Channel and LaGuna Madre just minutes away. Bob Hall Pier is about 3 blocks from the door. There is even a sea wall if you wanted to bring your skates, bike or skate board.
Perfect for all ages.
A great way to wake up!
Under Bob Hall Pier
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 12, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.