Come Stay at Barrier Dunes 108 - 2bd/2bth Right Across from Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Barrier Dunes townhome description
This beautifully decorated 2 bedroom 2 bath townhouse is located in the popular Barrier Dunes Community. Located just across from the swimming pool and tennis courts. features include a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, cable TV with VCR, phone. short distance to the gulf.
The Barrier Dunes Community features 2 pools, 1 on the Gulf front and one in the center of the community. 2 tennis courts, fishing ponds, Gulf front gazebo, a playground.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1) 1 King Size Bed is located on the top floor where the Master Suite is located, Queen size Beds (1) 1 Queen Size Bed is located on the 1st bedroom off to the kitchen, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) 1 Full Sofa Sleeper in the Living Room. Nice thick curtains cover the sliding glass door so you don't have to worry about the sun coming through...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Barrier Dunes 108 is one of the best 2 bedroom 2 bath units in Barrier Dunes. Right across from the central community pool and tennis court, this unit sits in a prime location with easy access to boardwalk that leads you to the beach - just past the Club House. Barrier Dunes is also next to St. Jospeh State Park, a must see on your vacation to the Gulf Coast. See the untouched large sand dunes and beaches while exploring old florida. Cone Heads Resturant is right before the entrance to the park and offers great food. The seafood chowder is one of the best and a must try. Scallop Cove is another great place to visit with nice nautical gifts and souvenirs to take back home with you. They also rent out the essitials in beach supplies like kayaks, paddleboards, bicycles, beach chairs, and umbrellas. Don't worry though - there is still plenty to do and keep your family and friends busy. Go out and explore Old Florida from Historic Apalachiacola to Trendy Port St. Joe and Mexico Beach, there is something for everyone here. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 2 - Mar 14, 2014
3 night min stay
Mar 15 - May 14, 2014
3 night min stay
May 15 - Aug 10, 2014
7 night min stay
Aug 11 - Jan 1, 2015
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates do not include taxes or travel insurance. Please call for details.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About: Barrier Dunes 108 is our home away from home. Our parents had this home and passed it down to us so we can continue the tradition of visiting Cape San Blas, and we want you to share in this same experience we have had the pleasure of doing so for so many years. Come, stay, and experience the #1 rated beach in the USA - you will be glad you did.
Why Barrier Dunes:
Why our home? Why not! With comfortable living area and furniture, right across from the pool, and easy access to the beach - you couldn't ask for a better place to stay. Our home is very family friendly so bring the kids along to enjoy the pool and beach. It's also perfect for a great weekend trip for two. We also love monthly renters during the off season. If you have a pet bring him/her too.
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 450-5116 9:00am EDT - 5:00pm EDT
- Secondary: (850) 229-1200 (Florida, USA) 9:00am EDT - 5:00pm EDT
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Barrier Dunes 108
Welcome to Barrier Dunes!
Spacious Living Room Area
2nd Floor Master Suite with private bathroom and deck
Tennis Court next to the heated pool
Enjoy beautiful sunsets at Cape San Blas
Barrier Dunes community located in Cape San Blas, FL
Barrier Dunes 108 is right across from the Solar Heated Pool and Tennis Court
Dining Area next to Kitchen and Living Room
Guest Bedroom on same floor as Living, Dining, and Kitchen Area
Solar Heated Pool right across the street from BD 108
Gulf Front Pool located behind the club house
Our beaches are pet friendly!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 16, 2013