Perfect Rental for Two Families
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fairways townhome description
Imagine sitting out on your private deck enjoying an amazing view of the number 6 Fairway of The Links Golf Course with a view of the Choctawhatchee Bay in the distance.
This beautifully decorated end unit has a spacious open floor plan including 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with a large dining area and an eat at counter. Continue enjoying your relaxing getaway stretched out in the large living room including a flat screen TV and plenty of windows filled with picturesque views!
Downstairs is the perfect spot for the kids with a large bedroom offering two sets of bunk beds and a full bathroom. Upstairs offers a large master suite complete with a king sized bed and an ensuite with a garden tub, separate shower stall, walk in closet, flat screen TV and plenty of views to enjoy. The guest room has a comfortable queen bed, two large closets, private bathroom and flat screen TV. WiFi is available.
Maximum occupancy is 8, Non-Smoking unit. Minimum rental age is 25.
This home is located in the quiet relaxing Fairways community on the bay side of Sandestin. The beach is just a short drive across the street. You can also walk, jog or bike there using the tunnel that goes under Highway 98
Come visit us and you will come back often!
Keywords: Destin Vacation Rental, Sandestin, Rental House, Waterfront, Townhome
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Garden Chairs:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Course Front
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is a 2,400 acre premier destination resort that has more than 7 miles of sugar-white sand beaches and there is plenty of things to do for every member of your family. Baytowne Wharf in the heart of Sandestin offers shopping, dining, dancing and wonderful kids activities in the Adventure Landing Playground, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Boondock Family Arcade, movie nights on the lawn and more. Check out the marina to rent YOLO boards, kayaks, wave runners and more. Golf at one of the four championship golf courses. Silver Sands Outlets is located just minutes away. Also, the upscale shopping of Destin Commons with Rave Motion Pictures that offers 14 stadium seating screens. Twenty minutes away from world class deep sea fishing and Big Kahunas Water Park. NW FL Regional Airport is 27 miles, NW FL Beaches International Airport is 48 miles and Pensacola Gulf Coast Airport is 80 miles. Come visit us and you will come back often....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great TimeGuest comment entered by manager
This home is exactly as pictured on VRBO. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. We so enjoyed our stay. The kitchen was well equipped and the home very clean and comfortable. Cannot wait to come back next year.
- Guest Gary
- Date of stay 08/03/12
- Review Submitted 01/10/13
Beautiful condo on the golf course. We had a great weekend and I would highly recommend staying here
- Guest Taylor (Brandon, ms)
- Date of stay 06/22/12
- Review Submitted 07/03/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Manager response: Thank you so much. Glad you had a great time. We look foward to having you again in the near future.
Love SandestinGuest comment entered by manager
My family and I loved Sandestin, the beach, pool and the bike rides. This is the best place for a family vacation. We will be coming back again soon. The property was exactly as described, very homey and kid friendly. It is a wonderful set up for two families to enjoy. Thanks so much for the beautiful week of family fun and vacation.
- Guest Nicole
- Date of stay 05/26/12
- Review Submitted 06/08/12
LovelyGuest comment entered by manager
Thank you for sharing your lovely townhome with excellent amenities. Everything you need for a relaxing stay at the beach. Clean, comfortable, beautiful setting and everything you may need is available onsite at the resort. We will be back again soon.
- Guest Sarah
- Date of stay 03/17/11
- Review Submitted 04/20/12
Spring 2013-March 2-08 & April 13 to May 24 $150/night...$900/week 2 night min Spring Break 2013- March 09 to April 12 (200/night)...$1200/week Sat to Sat Only Summer 2013- May 25 to August 09 (200/night)...$1200/week Sat to Sat Only Fall 2013- 8/10 to 10/25 $150/night...$900/week 2 night min Winter 2013- 10/26 to 2/18/14 $125/night..$750/week 2 night min 7th Night is Free. Must be 25 or older to rent. Reservation Confirmed When Refundable $300 security deposit is received Additional 12% tax and $140 cleaning fee. Add a 2.5% fee for CC use.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Northest Florida Regional Airport at 27 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 98 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sandestin at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Village of Baytowne Wharf at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sandestin at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Village of Baytowne Wharf at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: + (850) 837-6539 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Come, Sit and Relax
Fully Equipped Open Kitchen
Large and very open family room
Plenty of sitting
Full bath adjoins this bedroom
Upstairs queen bedroom complete with a full bathroom
Large Guest Room
Large Master bedroom with comfy king sized bed and incredible views
Enjoy Dining on your Deck with a view of hole 6 on The Links Golf Course
7 Miles of Sugar-White Sand Beaches to enjoy
One of the many fish you can catch in the many ponds on Sandestin property
Links Golf Course
Nice, Spacious End Unit
Dining Room and Eat In to Seat the Whole Family
Flat screen with DVD player and WiFi
Downstairs Bedroom with two sets of bunks
Morning Coffee Anyone?
Sitting areas and flat screen TV
Master bedroom with Flat Screen TV
Room for Everyone
Fairways/Linkside Pool with seperate kiddie pool
Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin with lots of restaurants and shopping
Baytowne Marina in Sandestin
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 17, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.