End Linked Villa with Private Pool Overlooking Golf Course
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Budens villa description
The villa sleeps 6. It is based in Quinta de Encosta Velha village at Parque da Floresta. It is an attractive split-level design. The hallway leads to the south-facing lounge & dining room with balconies having table & chairs. The fully-fitted kitchen opens from the dining room. There is a twin-bedded room and bathroom. Downstairs are a double-bedded room with ensuite and a twin-bedded room and bathroom. Both bedrooms have access to the large terrace/garden with a private infinity pool, barbecue, shower, and table, chairs & sun loungers.
It is fully air-conditioned. Satellite TV with Freeview, DVD , and Wi Fi are present.Two heated pools are nearby. 2 more small heated pools, 1 for toddlers are at the site Reception. The 18-hole golf course at Parque da Floresta gives 25% discounts to guests. Here, there is a luxury Spa-complex, pools, tennis, bowling, organised children activities in summer and several places to eat. Good beach & restaurants at fishing village of Salems nearby. Intermarche Supermarket close by in Budens village alongside the N125.
Golf in the area: The area has 3 golf courses in the vicinity.
1 Parque da Floresta
Quinta de Encosta Velha overlooks the first 6 holes and has south facing panoramic uninterrpted views
A short walk from the villa along the 9th fairway is the driving range and the golf academy where golf
lessons are available form the resident golf professional .Upto date IT equipment is available .
2 Palmares golf course is a 40 minute drive away around the Meia Pria beech to the west of Lagos.
3 There is a further golf course a short drive on the road to Monchique after leaving the A22 motorway
junction to Monchique.
Walking in the area: TherE are many inland and coastal walks for you to enjoy some with beautiful coastal vistas of the cliffs and beaches. Some are from Salema, Burgau ,Canabas.
Organised group walks are advertised in the local free English newspaper avilable in the supermarkets and at the resort Receptions. You just arrive and join in. Very enjoyable and you see parts of the Algarve you would never find on your own. Turning north at Vila da Bispo along the western Atlantic coast the coastal scenery has several acessible large beaches and magnificent cliffs
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with large double bed, dressing room with safe and fitted mirrored wardrobes, en suite bathroom, with bath/shower and 2 basins, bidet. Leads to pool terrace. Bedroom 2 - Twin beds, mirrored wardrobes, Also leads to pool terrace. Separate bathroom alongside with shower & bidet. Both bedrooms 1 and 2 are on the lower floor overlooking the garden and the golf course beyond Bedroom 3 - Twin beds, mirrored wardrobes, separate bathroom with shower. On upper floor close to entrance Hallway. Cot and high chair can be hired on request....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Internet access available at main Parque Reception.Cot and high chair hire are available extra on request. Villa is cleaned before arrival. Maid service with change of towels & linen after 1 weeks' stay. Additional maid service available on request. Budens village is walking distance, good restaurant & supermarket. Pretty Burgau worth a visit. Lagos, about 20 minutes drive away, is a pretty, unspoiled historic town with a marina, attractive long promenade, excellent restaurants, shops and nightlife. Beautiful coastal and countryside walks. Local English newspaper has details of organised group walks. Many local beaches to visit. Historic town of Sagres 15 km away with water sports available. Cape St Vincent close to Sagres. For golfers, Boa Vista, Palmares and another course on way to mountain village of Monchique. At Vila do Bispo a road leads up the Atlantic coast with impressive cliffs & beaches. Staying at our villa is an excellent centre for your holidays...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Holiday Complex
- Horse Riding
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Dining Room
- Washing Machine
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
We can be flexible on both dates and prices depending on existing reservations. E mail and or phone Suzanne Please note that this a de luxe villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, well appointed modern kitchen, large lounge facing south with all day sunshine and large balcony,large dining room with its own balcony, sheltered roof terrace, lovely garden area and large shaded area under the lounge balcony to sit under and to dine outside as well with large table and chairs there, infinlty swimming pool, pool shower alongside,integral barbecue facilities, digital safe in the lower hallway for peace of mind. Parking in front of the villa and across the roadway Beautifully furnished throughout. A property to be recommended for your well deserved holiday. Further large heated pool close by. Please note that the prices are upto 4 ( Four ) people.The cost includes electricity, water, and laundry. Prices for 2 ( two ) weeks: Prices are for ( Four ) people occupying the villa ( additional people---£100 per week) There is a reduction for young children but very young children are free. Discuss with the owner-- Suzanne. 7th April to 19th May 2013 Two weeks £700 19th May to 23rd June 2013 Two weeks £800 21st July to 1st September 2013 Two weeks £1300 1st September to 13th October 2013 Two weeks £750The price for this villa is based on 4 people occupying it. The charge for additional persons will be £100 ( one hundred pounds ) each per week. A non-returnable deposit of 25% of the cost is required when making a booking.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Faro at 140 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: N 125 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Salema at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Salema and Parque da Floresta at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Parque da Floresta at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Salema and Parque da Floresta at 1 Kilometres
Why the Owner Chose Budens:
We just fell in love with the area and decided that we wanted a home there where we could relax, enjoy the warmth and sunny days, and in the months May to October sitting on Salema beach under our Sun Umbrella and having a walk by the the sea. Atlantico Restaurant is on the beach for a coffee or meal
- Primary: +44 01625428252
- Secondary: +44 (0)7866 427597
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room and balcony
South western aspect
View of golf course from balcony (2)
Fishing boats in seaside village of Salema
Coastal view from a nearby coastal walk
View of nearby Salema beach resort
Fully equiped kitchen
View across the garden and pool
Living and dining rooms
Private pool overlooking golf course
View of golf course and hills behind from balcony
View of golf course from balcony
Smell the wild lavender on this nearby walk
Salema seaside fishing resort--summer
Fishing boats at Salema beach resort
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.