Ocean View, Private Pool, 3bdr. Manuel Antonio, Best Deal
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manuel Antonio villa description
Ocean view very exclusive in a private residential, located on the hill between Quepos and the beach and park of Manuel Antonio, surrounded by a large tropical garden of 23000 Square feet.
From the pool or its teak deck, you will appreciate the sunset over the bay and the Marina "Pez Vela". Or, install in your sun beds, observe the variety of tropical flora, with its multitude of birds, iguanas, and see the monkeys (white face and squirrel monkeys) in the foliage trees of the garden.
3 bedroom villa with 3 bathrooms, all independent of each other, equipped kitchen, living room, and dining room on the terrace with sea view.
Satellite TV, wireless Internet, telephone and parking for 3 cars.
The Master bedroom, accolade at home, spacious (350 Square feet), with its king bed, and a magnificent view of the ocean, overlooking the pool deck.
The Second room, located in the main house loft. Queen bed, which we see the ocean, bathroom, toilet, walking closet, safe.
The Third room is the lower ground floor of the main house with its private entrance. Wide, a little low-ceiling, with ocean view and garden. Single bed and a possibility of additional bed, Bathroom, WC.
Access to the house, located on the left side of the road to Manuel Antonio, about 3 minutes of Quepos down town. The entrance is through "Pajaro Azul # 2" mark on the wall. Since, you have to climb about 400m up until the house is at the top of the hill.
From the house you have to drive 5 minutes to get to Manuel Antonio Park and beaches or 3 minutes of "Marina Pez Vela" in Quepos Bay.
Minimum stay of 4 days, but can accept 3 days between two reservations.
Keywords: manuel antonio rental home, quepos holiday rental house, costa rica vacation rental, manuel antonio national park, quepos marina sportfishing, affordable rental property, vacation rental home in costa rica, adventure tours in costa rica, sustainable tourism
- Vacation Rental
- Smoking Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Theme Parks
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Manuel Antonio National Park one of the 12 most famous site on the world (Forbes magazine) Canopy and Tarzan swing in the prime forest. Some fun facts about Costa Rica: 1. Costa Rica means “Rich Coast” in Spanish. 2. People who live in Costa Rica are called “Ticos”. 3. It follows Central Standard Time or six hours behind Greenwich Mean Time and there is no daylight savings time in the country. 4. Bananas and coffee are the two primary agricultural exports from Costa Rica. 5. The most popular sport is soccer. 6. Costa Rica is often referred to as “The Switzerland of the Americas.” 7. It claims five percent of the earth’s biodiversity, making it home to one of the richest ecosystems anywhere. 8. In 2009 Costa Rica was named the happiest country among all Americas (Northern, Central, and Southern). 9. Costa Rica’s literacy rate is 96.2% 10. There are about 52 species of hummingbirds in Costa Rica, making Costa Rica a true North American hummingbird capita...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
"May-November $175/night - $1150/week" "December-April $195/night - $1300/week"
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2002
About: 20 years of experience in Manuel Antonio area
Why Manuel Antonio:
To be one of the best location between Manuel Antonio park, beach and Quepos down town for facilities and night life.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Best deal, quality /price, ocean view, private swimming pool
- Primary: (506) 22280989
- Secondary: (506) 87400338
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 17, 2013