Not Only a Cosy Loft Home But Also a Friend and a Car
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This cozy and inviting Loft apartment is newly furnished and sleeps 3-5 people comfortably. The living room, kitchen and one shower room are on first floor. 2 bedrooms and one bathroom with basin are on 2nd floor.
It locates on the best villa area at Beijing with only 15 minutes away from International airport, 10 minute from Beijing international exhibition center. It provides you a home to getting away from traffic jam, crowed people and noisy city center life while visiting Beijing. You will easily see many foreigners around this area. Although the location is far from city center, but very convenient for foreign visitor’s living and staying. There are laundry and supermarkets downstairs and some good Chinese restaurants within 5 minutes walking distance.
To making your stay comfortable, we include following services in our offer:
1. Visit planning; with our guide experience, we may help you to fix your visiting plan based on your taste and wishes through email;
2. Courtesy pick up and see off at Beijing International airport;
3. One free auto car with GPS will be provided for nearby driving to Euro shopping mall, pinnacle plaza (a plaza for foreigner living and visiting at Beijing), MTR station, various restaurants, gas station, etc. all within 3-15 minutes. It is not allowed to drive this car to city center because of the bad traffic conditions and parking problem. Private driver could be arranged at request with extra cost of 50 USD/day. Petrol and parking costs are your responsibility.
4. Free WiFi and broadband internet as well as one computer are always available;
5. One home telephone and one mobile phone are provided for your local calling. You may use the mobile phone for obtaining daily English assistance from manager.
6. Various ticket booking within China;
7. Money change at official rate could be arranged;
8. If you leave Beijing for less than 3 nights and back to Beijing again for more staying, you may enjoy $ 20/day room keeping favorite policy. Also, housekeeping could be arranged at request by 15 USD/day.
Conveniently Living distances:
Within 3-6 minutes driving: many Chinese restaurants, KFC, subway station, night club, gas station, message service
Within 6-15 minutes of driving: Beijing International airport, Euro Plaza (shopping mall, MacDonald and supermarket as well as SPA) and Pinnacle plaza (like an American small town with Starbuck, Subway, Pizza, Hertz, hospital, kid playing yard and all living supplies for foreign residence at Beijing).
Keywords: Loft Apartment Near Beijing International Airport
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain Biking
- hot spring resort,
ReviewsWrite a review
Stayed for Exhibition, near Airport too.
Stayed for Exhibition, near Airport too.
Excellent property, great location for our purposes, the BIBF. It was quiet and easy to get to. The driver was wonderful. A nice Chinese restaurant was in walking distance and even a tea house where we played mahjong. International restaurants are close as well. It was easy to take meetings on the East of Beijing. The host is lovely and we look forward to returning.
- Guest Robert699
- Date of stay 08/23/12
- Review Submitted 09/12/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Thank you Robert for the nice review and suggestion. You are welcome back and will have softer mattress.
Payment: Credit card, PayPal, Wire Transfer acceptable before arrival. Minimum stay: 5 nights $90-140/nt(net for client) depending on date, duration and staying people numbers. Property Deposit: $ 200 Weekly cleaning included; Daily housekeeping at request with extra USD 15 Underground parking: $8/day, Off street parking free but not guaranteed; Driver: $ 50/day
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am Zhou, manager of the apartment. I like travelling and I always use VRBO for travelling abroad. I had so nice experiences in staying at VRBO listed apartment or condos. Now, I am fully trusted by a HK owner to manage her house at Beijing for foreigners. This is a new building of 2009. The design of this LOFT apartment was done by HongKongness and finished in 2011. We are sure to give our clients a combined home impression of West and Chinese because my family also stays at this apartment sometimes. Based on my English ability and travelling experiences around the world, I would like to make new friends from abroad and share my understanding for living and try to make client staying a good experience at China.
Why the Owner Chose Beijing:
This area is the best villa area at Beijing. It is close to airport, International exhibition center and international schools. There are no so many crowed cars and commercials which is accused by many the main reason for the bad air in city center.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This apartment is nicely designed and the location is very suitable for foreigners because nearby gathered many foreign residence at Beijing. Besides, this is a quiet and easy traffic place.
- Primary: +086 13701366244
- Secondary: + week end
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
living room (entrance)
dinning area in living room
master bedroom with king size bed, TV, wardrobes.
bedroom with queen size bed and a computer table, cloth shelt.
living room with sofa, TV, DVD, music control.
upstair to two bed rooms
wardrobe in master bedroom
bathroom down stairs
outside view from window
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 27, 2013